Chapter 5

Multiple Personality

 

 

 

 

I looked in the mirror, checking out my school uniform, Then I looked back at Taemin "I look stupid" I groaned, He chuckled "You look adorable"
He ruffled my hair and I blushed, He grinned at me "You're blushing" I covered my cheeks "N-No" I turned around, hiding my crimson face.
He chuckled "Don't be shy, it's really cute" I turned to him and smiled "I should take off my uniform" I told Taemin, he nodded.
I began taking off my uniform, Taemin's eyes widened "Woah Woah Woah!" He said covering his eye "What?" I asked, tilting my head.
"Y-You're undressing in front of me!!" he choked out, I looked at him confused "I-It's not a normal thing to  do!!" he stuttered.
I rolled my eyes "Well okay then" I said, walking out the room. He opened his eyes and saw me in my just as I left.




I was in my Pj's and ready for bed, I yawned and looked at the window. I stepped out onto the balcony, looking at the stars.
"Hey Momma, Pappa ... I hope you're doing okay up there, I'm sure you are" I smiled up at the stars, then frowned and looked down.
"Momma, Pappa ... I'm so sorry for what I did to you, I know you know I'm sorry" I paused, tears swelling up my eyes "I apologize everyday".
"Forgive me ... please!" I begged, wiping away my tears. Then another thought came to me, I sighed.
"I wonder how doctor K.Will is doing..." I looked back up at the sky


{{Asylum}}
{{K.Will P.O.V}}

"No sign of her, we'll keep looking ... the city is on lock down" The officer told My boss and I, My boss sighed and paced around.
I told the officers goodnight and they're doing a good job, when they left my boss walked over to me "FIND HER K.WILL!!"  He paused, sighing.
"Your jobs on the line!!!" He growled, stomping away. I sighed "Kim where are you!"


I wandered around the cold dark streets, gripping my jacket around me and my jaw rattling up and down.
I stopped in front of a house, I saw a girl sitting on the balcony, I couldn't see her face because if the darkness, I could hear her sniffling.
A figure walked out onto the balcony "Hey, are you okay??" His voice echo'd "T-Taemin" the voice whimpered out to the male.
The voice sounded really familiar, the girl figure looked down at me then shot her head away in seconds "L-Lets go inside" She sniffled.
The boy picked her up, carrying her inside. I just continued to walk down the road, I sighed "Kim ... where the hell are you"


{{Kim's P.O.V}}
I was sat on the balcony, still crying. I heard the balcony door open and someone step outside "Hey are you okay??" Taemin asked.
"T-Taemin" I whimpered, I looked down to see .... DOCTOR K.WILL, I shot my head back up and looked at Taemin.
"L-Lets go inside" I sniffled. Taemin picked me up and carried me back into the bedroom, closing the balcony door behind us.
He laid me down on the bed and tucked me in, just as he was about to leave I pulled him back and down onto the bed, I cuddled into his chest.
I felt his strong arms wrap protectively around my waist "Kim..." He whispered, But I was already asleep.


I woke up in a classroom, again not my usual puffy clouds, I rubbed my eyes and stood up.
I walked out of the classroom and down the empty halls, I looked around at the surroundings, then suddenly bumped into someone.
"OMPH!" The noise came out when I fell to the ground, I looked up to see Youngmin "Y-Youngmin, hen did you dye your hair brown?" I asked.
He chuckled then helped me up "you're confusing me for my twin, Hi I'm Kwangmin" He smiled, holding out his hand.
Just as I was about to shake his hand, Jeongmin ran over and pushed Kwangmin out the way "Hey cutiepie!!" Jeongmin cheered.
Youngmin walked over laughing, Kwangmin fixed his messed up jacket from we're Jeongmin had pushed him and he scowled at Jeongmin.
"Jeongmin, manners!" A boy told, Jeongmin as he walked over to us "Hello Kim, My name's Donghyun" He said holding out his hand.
I went to shake it but then a boy jumped on his back, making him stumble away from me "OPPA KIM'S BACK!!" The boy cheered.
He jumped of Donghyun's back and hopped over to me "Hi Kimmy, Its me Minwoo!!" He squealed, jumping up and down.
A boy walked over and held Minwoo still "Minwoo she doesn't remember us!" Then the boy looked over at me and smiled "I'm Hyunseong"
I just stood their so confused, I smiled awkwardly "H-Hi everyone" I stutter, waving at them, They all bowed down to me.
"We are your boyfriend" They all said in sync, I blinked a few times in shocked "Boyfriend? Huh I-I'm so confused I-"



I woke up to the alarm clock, I was still wrapped up in Taemin's arms "Good morning" He smiled, kissing my forehead "Good morning" I giggled.
We both hopped out of bed, Taemin when for a shower and he told me to eat some breakfast before school.
I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator door, I took out some orange juice and fresh fruit.
as I close the door and turned around, Youngmin was standing right in front of me "Eat up, school starts soon" He smiled at me.
I screamed dropping the orange juice and fruit "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!" I screamed.
"You wished for me to come" He told me "W-What, I-I  NEVER WISHED ANYTHING!!" I Screamed again.
"KIM ARE YOU ALRIGHT!!" Someone screamed, I turned around to see Taemin, Totally wet with only a towel around his waist
I gulped, Youngmin rolled his eyes "He's not that hot, I'm way hotter" He grinned.
"Kim..." Taemin said, I looked at him "Are you okay??" He repeated his question.
"I- .... I-I"