Chapter 7

Multiple Personality

 

 

 

 

 

I laid in bed, thinking of the vision I had of Sehun and I, It replayed in my head over and over ... it wouldn't stop.

I sighed and got out of bed, shaking off the thought "I need some fresh air" I mumbled to myself.

I ran down the stairs and to the front door, Taemin had left the house to do some grocery shopping, he trusted me to stay inside.

What harm could it be going out for a little while, beside they're nobody around, I went to the door, grabbing the handle and turning it.

"Dammit it's locked!" I hissed to myself, I needed to find another way out of the house ... but how?

I turned my head to see the window and grinned widely "Bingo!" I walked over to the window, opening it and climbing out

"Silly Taemin" I giggled to myself as I began to walk down the empty street, The snow had cleared up but the air was still cold.

I shivered violently, I felt my bones stiffen from the coldness but suddenly I felt a warm embrace around me.

I turned my head to see Donghyun, I jumped i "Don't scare me like that!" I whined, He chuckled "Sorry just wanted to warm you up"

We continued to walk together, his arms around me, even thought he wasn't really there I could feel his warm embrace ... it's nice.

"Kim you've seem to be so worried lately" Donghyun told me, "H-How do you know??" I asked "I know everything about you Kim" he said.

I gave him a weird look "Okayyy .... creepy" I chuckled, he grinned "Well I've been with you all you're life" he smiled.

I stopped walking and sighed, Donghuyn stopped next to me with a confused look "Donghyun what are you talking about?" I paused.

"First it was Youngmin saying I created him then Jeongmin saying-" Donghyun cut me off "I think its time I explain everything to you"

 

 

We entered a park and sat down on the nearest bench "So are you going to explain??" I asked, he nodded.

Donghyun rubbed his hands together and sighed "Okay where should I start... " He mumbled "Well, it all started when ...."

 

 

Flashback

Kim was sitting on the floor of the white asylum room, The scientist's behind the camera observing her every move

"Okay, You're Youngmin and you're Kwangmin because you're twins" He said pointing at thin air "and Minwoo, Jeongmin, Hyunseong"

She paused a second to think of the last name "and you..." She paused, pointing again at thin air "You're Donghyun" She smiled.

"Now lets all be best friends okay" she giggled, standing up and playing duck duck goose by herself with her "Friends"


"So what do you think sir" Doctor K.will looked over to the scientist, The man took of his glasses and looked up at Doctor K.will.

The doctor chuckled "Its noting unusual, most kids do this she just has a few imaginary friends ... probably to keep her sane"

Doctor K.will looked down, he felt sorry for Kim "At least she's okay" he mumbled leaving the room

 

 

 

"So ... You're my imaginary friends??" I asked "More like guardians from beyond" Donghyun replied.

I sighed, resting my head in my hands "I'm definitely crazy" "We're more real that you think" Donghyun mumbled.

I looked up at him "How!!, you're only in my head" I told him, "Look!" He said grabbing my arm "You can feel my embrace" He said.

"I-I just have a really big imagination" I mumbled ".... It's more that imagining" Donghyun told me as he faded away.

"Hyo ... Hyo??" I heard, then suddenly saw Sehun sitting beside me "H-Huh" I mumbled, looking at Sehun.

"Are you okay? I saw you sitting here on your own, staring into thin air" He told me, I just smiled "I'm fine, Just getting some fresh air"

Sehun could see that I was shivering and took off his jacket, wrapping it around me "Thank you Sehun" I smiled up at him.

"So.." Sehun mumbled, awkwardly "I want to get to know you more Sehun, What do you like?" I asked him, trying to start a conversation

"Listening to music, acting and dancing" He told me "What about you Hyo?" He asked, I gulped having no clue what to say.

I looked behind Sehun's shoulder to see Seoul police, searching around the place "She was reported to be here"

"W-What are they doing here" I mumbled, Sehun looked at me then looked behind me at the police.

"Oh they're searching for a girl named Kim, apparently she's some crazy chick from an asylum who got loose"

I swallowed down my pain, he didn't know that girl was me so he can say what he wants "Sehu-" Sehun cut me off.

"I'm glad you're not a crazy girl Hyo" he chuckled, I sighed and stood up "I should go..." I said giving Sehun his jacket.

"Hyo is something wrong??" He asked, I just walked away all six boys appearing by my side, walking with me home.

 

 

I climbed back through the window, not expecting to see Taemin back at home but there he was with the most angry look on his face.

"Where were you!! I WAS SO WORRIED" He shouted, The six boys we're huddled around me, telling me everything was okay.

"I needed some air, I'm okay Taemin ... nothing happened, I promise" I told him, hugging him tight, Taemin slowly hugged back.

"Please don't ever run off like that again" he whispered into my ear "I promise I wont" I whispered back.

 

 

It was late at night, Taemin was out for a walk, he needed to wrap his thoughts together, What he's doing is a dangerous task.

But he knew Kim was happier with her life outside the asylum walls.

Taemin walked down a dark ally, not one of the most safest routes home but it was quicker but then he felt an arm grab him

"What the-" a hand covered his mouth and the mysterious person began dragging Taemin away.

Taemin wouldn't go down without a fight, but the person drugged him making him too weak to fight.

Dragging his weak drugged body away.

 

 

I woke up the next morning, skipping down the stairs, I felt happy for no reason, I the radio SISTAR "Loving U" Was playing.

I danced around the room, singing along, life was great outside the Asylum,I turned the volume down on the radio "TAEMIN!" I shouted.

I shrugged my shoulders "Guess he's not home" I said sitting on the couch, then suddenly the phone rang.

Without no thought I picked up the phone "Hello" I cheered happily down the phone "Kim..." I heard Doctor K.Wills voice.

I gulped "No This is Hyo who's speaking??" I put on an act "Kim, If you don't reveal yourself bad things will happen to your friend"

"This wasn't my choice, but my boss demanded it Im so sor-" Doctor K.will was cut off by someone taking the phone.

"Kim if you don give up now we will kill Taemin! We're not joking! reveal yourself now or the people you  love suffer!"

I ended the call falling to the ground and bursting into tears, this was all my fault I had to reveal myself, I couldn't let Taemin get hurt.

 

 

 

Taemin ... I promise I'll save you, Id give up my life for you ...