Chapter 3

Multiple Personality

 

 

 

 

I slowly woke up, The sun shining dimly through the curtains, I sat up and stretched and rubbed my eyes "The Sun I mumbled to myself.
I jumped up and stumbled over to the curtains,  I grabbed the silk curtains and I was just about to open them.
"Kim are you awake!!" Taemin shouted, I let go of the silk curtains  and looked over to the door "I'm awake!" I shouted back.
I heard his body lean against the door "C-Can I Come in?" He stuttered, "Sure!" I said, I heard his body lift away from the door.
I slowly walked over to the door and slowly opened it, I looked up at Taemin he is tall and very slender, He seemed to be in a world of his own.
"Taemin..." I mumbled, which made him snap out of his thoughts "Hm?" He mumbled back, "Are you okay? .. You seem off" I asked.
He sighed and rubbed the back of his head, he began biting the bottom of his lip and looked really worried "Kim" He blurred out worried.
"T-Taemin?" I Mumbled, I was so confused "Kim I-" He couldn't find the words to say "J-Just stay away from the windows" He told me.
He began to walk off "Wait!" I grabbed his arm pulling him back, he turned his head and looked at me "Hm?" He mumble.
"W-Why do I need to stay away from the windows??" I asked, he turn his body to me and placed his hands on my shoulders.


"I-I know who you are" He blurred out, My eyes widened and I backed away "Y-You know" I trembled, He grabbed my arm pulling me back.
He hugged me tight, I didn't know what to do so I just hugged back ".... are you going to send me back to the asylum?" I asked with no expression.
"No..." He shook his head and sounded very serious, I put a confused expression on my face "W-Why are you helping me?" I asked.
He sat down on the bed and motioned me over, I sat next to him eooking directly at him "I-I ..." He paused to figure out his words.
"My soon to be wife she... she died in the asylum you was held in..." I choked out, My eyes widened in complete shock, I felt so bad.
I could see the hurt in Taemin's eye's, He looked heart broken .... destroyed "I-I'm so sorry" I mumbled, tearing up.
Taemin looked at me "Kim .. Y-You're crying" He stuttered, My cheeks were now stained with my tears, I looked over to him.
"It must have been painful to lose the person you love" I sniffled, Flashbacks of my parents rushed through my mind which made me cry more.
I hugged him tight, "Losing the people you love is the worst feeling ever" I mumbled into his chest, I looked up at Taemin.
"I may have not known her ... but she didn't deserve to die, W-Why was she in the asylum anyway?" I asked, He took a breath
"S-She was pregnant with our baby and ... s-she had a miscarriage" He stuttered "miscarriage?" I mumbled, not knowing what it meant.
"T-The baby died.. which drove her insane" He mumbled, hanging his head. My eye's widened as I drifted off into my thoughts.


*Flashback*
"Where are we going??" I asked doctor K.Will, I was out of my room and we we're roaming the halls of the asylum.
I rarely came out of my room "I'm just going to run a few tests on you Kim" He smiled at me, we continued walking.
It was surprisingly quiet, until a woman was being dragged down the halls by guards she was screaming for her life and kicking the guards.    Doctor K.Will held me close, protecting me "GIVE ME BACK MY BABY!! I NEED MY BABY!!" The woman screamed, crying her heart out.
I tall slender man was following behind the guards, his cheeks stained with his tears, He looked over at me.
I stepped behind Doctor K.Will, Hugging my teddy tight and looking back at the tall slender man.



that man was Taemin....


"Kim .... KIM!!" Taemin shouted snapping me out of my thoughts, I stared at him and he looked at me confused "Are you okay?" He asked.
"Don't tell him Kim, You might hurt him" Youngmin's voice echo'd through my head "TELL HIM, RUIN HIS LIFE" The dreadful voice echo'd through my head afterwards and I held my head in excruciating pain, I held my head and screamed and Taemin grabbed me.
"Kim!!" Taemin shook me, I looked at him trying to focus my mind off the pain "It hurts" I mumbled drowsily, My eyes slowly closed and I drifted to sleep in Taemin's arm's 


**Dream**

I was back in my own world of puffy clouds, Youngmin was standing in front of me it was the usual routine "Youngmin!" I smiled.
He chuckled "Good to see you again" He smiled, I hugged him tightly and he slowly hugged back "Its been stressful for you lately" Youngmin mumbled hugging me tighter, I chuckled "When is it not stressful" I mumbled, He bent down so we had eye to eye contact "Things will get better ... trust me" He told me with a cute smile, I smiled back "I hope so" I mumbled and my eyes looked around the place.
"Youngmin will I ever get better??" I asked him, He rubbed the back of his head "I honestly don't know" He told me "Oh...." I mumbled.
"Look I should go now's not a good time for us to talk" He told me, I just nodded "Youngmin hurry up!" A voice whined.
Youngmin sighed "I'm coming Kwangmin hold your horses!!" and with that he was gone and my dreams faded to darkness.



Who's Kwangmin.....