Chapter 1

Multiple Personality

 

Authors Note:
Hey guys this is the re-write chapter one because it was completely awful before and I'm sorry you had to read that crap XD
------------

"What do you see...."

"... I-I see Freedom ..."

"Freedom??"

"... F-Freedom from this place ..."




Silence surrounded the room, My mind completely blank, "How are you feeling Kim??" Doctor K.Will asked.
"Fine...." I replied in a dull voice, I heard his pen against the paper, that was the only sound you could hear in the room.
"Escape..." I mumbled, Doctor K.Will looked up from his paper "Hm?" He hadn't heard what I said.
"Nothing.." I told him, He sighed and placed his pen down "Kim..." He mumbled, I turned my head to him.
"I can never escape my past...." I told him, "I killed my parents .... I'm insane ... I'll be stuck here forever" I continued.
Doctor K.Will walked over to the bed I was laying in, He looked down at my cold pale face, I could see the hurt in his eyes.
Our eyes we're locked "Doctor..." I croaked out, He held my hand tight "Kim .... I'm not giving up on you" He told me.
I sat up, My long back hair falling around my face "W-Why do you care for me so much??" I asked him.
He brushed the hair out of my face "You special to me Kim" He smiled,  I smiled back.

"Never give up on me Doctor"

"I won't Kim .... I promise"


2 hours later

I sat in the dull white room staring at the security camera, Doctor K.Will wont be back till tomorrow.
"You like watching me don't you?" I said to the camera, tilting my head. Of course I wouldn't get a reply.
"Hmm..." I sighed, wondering around the empty room, I stared blankly at the locked door.
"I hate this place" I mumbled to myself, I walked back over to the camera "and I hate you too!" I told the camera.
"Escape"
"ESCAPE!!"
I hit my head, "Shut up!!" I told myself. I sat down on the side of the bed and put my hands together and began to pray.
"Hey Mummy and Daddy I hope you're okay in heaven, I miss you .... so much and again for the millionth time .... I'm so sorry for what I did to you, You know if I could turn back time I would have stopped myself. I hope you have forgiven me I-I'm just in a bad state right now ... I-I promise to get better, Doctor K.Will told me he'd stay by my side and make me get better" I told them with a smile a the end. "I promise to never hurt anyone again ... l-like I hurt you" My smile faded. 



2:00 am

I was in bed asleep, the only thing that was interesting in my life was my dream's, I had my own little world in my head.

*Dream*

I was standing in the clouds with a clear blue sky surrounding them, "Is this heaven?" I whispered to myself.
I took a small step forward, afraid that id fall through the delicate puffy white clouds, This place was beautiful.
"You always dream of the most beautiful places Kim" A voice echo'd around me, I turned around but nobody was there.
I began walking around, confused as to what that was "H-Hello" I stuttered, I continued to walk but suddenly I bumped into something. I stumbled back to see a blond haired boy in a white suit smiling at me, I looked at him in shock.
He smiled down at me, "W-Who are you?" I asked backing away. He chuckled "Relax, I'm a friend".
"So you have nothing to do with the v-voice" I shivered at my words, He shivered at my words too "No I'm don't" he told me.
I sighed in relief "Good!" He grabbed me by the shoulders, I stared up at him "Hm?" I mumbled.
"The voice is right ... about you needing to escape ..." He told me seriously. "W-What!" I pulled away from his grasp.
"Think about it Kim ... do you wan't to be stuck in this asylum forever, don't you want to experience the world and all the things it has to offer?" He asked me, I shook my head furiously "Why should I listen to that stupid voice .. o-or YOU!" I pushed him away.
He stumbled back and I began to run away, but all I did was run right back to him "W-What the.." I mumbled to myself.
"You can run but your mind created a small world" He smirked, I frowned "Go away!" I growled. 
"B-But..." he stuttered, "GO AWAY!!" I shouted with my eyes shut tight, My voice echo'd through the sky.
I opened my eyes to see that he was gone. The last thing I heard be for I woke up was that dreadful voice whisper ....

"Escape.."


The Next Day

I woke up and rubbed my still tired eyes, I sat up from my bed with the same dull expression I have on my face everyday.
I got up from my bed and looked up at the camera "I had a crazy dream" I said walking over to the camera.
"Some blonde haired guy was telling me to escape the asylum, How crazy is that" I told the camera, laughing.
I like to think someone is behind that camera, listening to what I have to say, but I doubt anyone was.
"Think about it Kim ... do you wan't to be stuck in this asylum forever, don't you want to experience the world and all the things it has to offer?" echo'd in my head. 
I sat down on the ground "Maybe he's right" I mumbled to myself, "Of course he's right" The dreadful voice whispered to me.
I stared blankly, but looking confused at the same time, "Why are you helping me after all you did was destroy me?" I asked.
But no reply, I jumped up from the shiny white floor and took in a deep breath "Now to wait" I grinned to myself.
After about an hour of waiting, Doctor K.Will slowly opened the door, walking inside the room.
It's like time slowed down "Now's your chance!" I heard the blonde boys voice this time.
Without even thinking I was already running for the door, Doctor K.Will's eye's widened and he tried to grab me.
        I dodge his grab and pushed him to the floor, He fell down with a hard force. I stood still for a few seconds.
"I'm sorry Doctor ... Goodbye" I mumbled then continued running out as fast as I could.
He got up and began running after me "KIM!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, I smirked.
"CODE RED, CODE RED. ESCAPIST I REPEAT ESCAPIST" A robotic voice repeated.
"Uh oh!" I gulped and looked behind me to see a load of guards chasing after me. I knew this was a bad idea!!!
As I was running I looked over to see a bucket full of water "Well time for plan B" I smirked, running over to the bucket and pouring out the water, all the guards and Doctor K.Will slip and fall. I ran into a random room and locked the door, It was a dark room with loads of screens that where showing places around the building. I looked down at the desk which had a lot of buttons on it which confused me.
I heard banging at the door "OPEN UP YOU LITTLE !!" One of the guards shouted.
I looked at the buttons quickly to see if anything could help me, I couldn't read the signs very well so I just started pressing random buttons.
I pressed one more button  and the light in the room started flashing red "Emergency mode all Doors Unlocked"
I looked up at the screens to see all the room doors unlock and the people run out "Well done!" I heard the boy say in my head.
I smiled "Thanks" I opened the door slightly and peeked my head over to see the guards we're gone, the we're chasing all the escapees.
I walked through the crowds of people, staying hidden. I looked at the maps to try and figure my way out.
I felt someone grab me, I shut my eyes not wanting to see who it was, oh no please don't be a guard!!!.
I opened my eyes to see I was outside of the asylum "H-Huh" I mumbled "H-How did I get out here ..." I had no time to question things.
I ran for my life, not looking back.

"Well done Kim"

"T-Thanks .... What is your name"

He laughed "call me Youngmin, after all that's what you named me"

"H-Huh?"