Baekhyun.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ SEVEN

 

" Are you really okay now? " Suho asked before driving away after driving Rin home. Rin bowed with thankfulness. She looked at the expensive looking car as it drove away, far away and even more far away. Rin looked up at her house, not rich nor poor. She had a pretty decent life, no drama unlike in the past. But was she really satisfied with that? 

 

 

" I'm home, " Rin said although she knew that no one would answer her anyway. She threw her bag on the floor and took another shower. She looked at the clothes she borrowed from Suho and smiled. The heat was making the mirror blurry and the glass of the shower. The cold water ran through her long hair, reaching her feet. 

 

 

" Noona! " Rin heard, it was a familiar voice. And she knew perfectly well who it was. Probably her younger brother, Hyungseok. 

 

 

" I'm in the shower, I'll just get my clothes on! Wait downstairs, " Rin said and quickly warped herself into a bathrobe. She wiped off the water from her hair and greeted her brother after taking on her pajamas. Hyungseok smiled and gave Rin the monthly money she gets from Hyungseok to be able to live alone. 

 

 

" Thanks, I can always rely on my younger brother, can I? " Rin hugged Hyungseok and patted his head. 

 

 

" I'm living with you from today on, " Hyungseok suddenly said. Rin laughed but stopped laughing after seeing Hyungseok's serious facial expression, meaning that he was serious and not joking around. Rin shook her head and shook Hyungseok's shoulders, hoping that he'd come back to his senses. 

 

 

" Yah! What about school? Y-You can't live here. I can not feed another mouth you know. " Rin looked at Hyungseok with worried look on her face. Hyungseok took his sister's hands and cupped her face. He looked into her eyes and smirked. 

 

 

" You don't know about my career? I just need to take some interviews and earn some money for the both of us, " Hyungseok confidently said and packed up his laptop. That's right, Hyungseok was a professional gamer whom no one knew of. He was a mysterious genius who played online games. Only Rin knew who this genius player was, Hyungseok. 

 

 

" I know, but your cover will be blown away. You wanted to live a peaceful life didn't you? " Rin asked and kept on worrying about her brother. Hyungseok stopped packing up his things, he exhaled heavily to show how pissed he was at Rin for worrying too much. 

 

 

" I'm a man too, noona. " Hyungseok glared at Rin and continued to pack up his electronics. It was a bare mess. Rin slyly logged onto Hyungseok's laptop, she looked at the screen with boredom. He had so many icons on his desktop, different Anti-Virus programs and games. Also some files, Rin narrowed her eyes at a suspicious map named 'Doggie'. Rin's eyes got wide, maybe she had discovered something really really interesting now.

 

 

" What do you think that you're doing? " Hyungseok shot Rin a glare and closed together his laptop. Rin gasped, her curiosity was killing her, she was so close with opening the map. 

 

 

Hyungseok opened up his laptop again and his ear flushed red. She didn't see the pictures right? He wondered and shook his head. Rin prepared tea for Hyungseok while whistling on her favorite melody. While she did that, Hyungseok quickly put a password on his map. He cracked his fingers. 

 

 

" Here's your tea, how's the gaming going you little genius? " Rin bent over to take a look on his screen again, he was playing a pixilated game that made Rin furrow her eyebrows, wondering what he was playing. She sat down next to Hyungseok who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter