Rin's underling.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ TWO

 

Rin woke up in her room, the sun light was slashing her vision apart. Rin sighed as she combed her hair in a calm manner. She wanted to talk to Luhan as soon as possible. She put on her blue uniform and hurried her way to the academy. 

 

 

" Damn , watch your foot steps, " Kai yelled as he turned around, he faced Rin and they both looked at each other. Their gazes were locked, Rin quickly cut the long stare and continued to run towards the classroom. Kai looked at the girl in front of him running like a cute little lamb on ice. Kai chuckled and ran after her. 

 

 

" Sup, late? " Kai teased. Rin — with her bed head — stared at Kai as if he was a some disgusting insect. Kai ran past Rin and accidently tripped over a stone. Kai yelled with anger as he was lying on the dirty ground. He got some sand into his mouth which made him even more angry, he started to spit out the he had in his mouth. Rin squatted down in front of Kai so that the eye level became the same. 

 

 

" Are you fine? Your jaw is – " 

 

 

Kai put his finger on Rin's mouth to shut her up, Rin couldn't believe her eyes. Did someone just touch her lips with their dirty finger? She gaped and closed her teeth together and stood up again. She left Kai alone with a hurting finger. She ran to the classroom like yesterday. The door had been repaired and she opened up the door in a more calm way. She smiled brightly at the teacher who glared at Rin for coming late again. 

 

 

" Miss Rin, I do not tolerate – "

 

 

" Yeah Yeah, scold me all you want I won't – " Rin's eyes got wide, she almost lost her cool. 

 

 

"– I will not come late again. Sorry teacher, " Rin said and smoothly avoided scolding from the teacher. She looked at the seat next to her, it was empty and it was empty yesterday as well. Rin cleared and tried to focus on studying. She wasn't the studying type, studying and Rin was like oil and water. They did simply not match or work together. Rin – without understanding anything – just noted down all the things in her notebook. 

 

 

Class ended early and Bomi approached Rin with a suspicious stare. " Why did you run away yesterday? " Bomi narrowed her eyes at Rin who laughed nervously.

 

 

" I had some business to attend, " Rin said and scratched her head. Bomi glared at Rin again.

 

 

" How do someone like you know Luhan, Rin? " Bomi asked with a loud voice, attracting attention. Rin repeated the words ' Someone like you'.  Rin could hear the whispering. Bomi didn't seem to care though. Rin sighed and took her notebook, pencils and the apple she brought from home and left Bomi standing alone in the classroom. Rin had no idea why she did that but she didn't feel like talking to Bomi at the moment for some strange reason, the way she said 'someone like you' made Rin frustrated and pissed. Rin wasn't just 'someone' she was the actual former gangster leader! How rude Bomi was, Rin thought and gritted her teeth. 

 

 

" Where are you going Rin? " Bomi shouted at the hallways with anger. Bomi pushed up her glasses and showed the finger at Rin's back. Baekhyun yawned as he walked towards his classroom, he often skipped classes but he decided to show up for one class today. Baekhyun raised his left eyebrow as he looked at Bomi's middle finger. Bomi realized who the finger was being shown to and immediately lowered her head in apology, although she somehow knew Baekhyun would forgive her. Bomi knew that Baekhyun had something for girls like her. But, Baekhyun did not act teh way Bomi thought he would. 

 

 

" Who the are you showing the finger to? " Baekhyun looked weirdly and with a annoyed facial expression at Bomi. Bomi gasped, she was shocked. Didn't Baekhyun love her? Baekhyun pushed aside Bomi and entered the classroom making the students crazy especially the girls, considering how often Baekhyun attended class. Bomi was bullied, she was delusional to a level that normal people can't comprehend. When she finally thought that she wasn't an outcast, she really blew the relation she had with Baekhyun (Which was nothing special to Baekhyun). It was Rin's fault! She thought and gritted her teeth. She was an outcast, but of course did Rin not know of that. She was busy with her own problems. 

 

 

" head, where's this Luhan. " Rin walked around in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter