Chaos.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ ELEVEN

 

" I do not approve. " Suho glared at Baekhyun who raised up his arms, showing that he's not the one who suggested the idea. Hyungseok scratched his head, he did not understand why they rejected the suggestion.  

 

 

" I mean, we live on our own and Rin wouldn't mind helping Baekhyun as well. " Hyungseok tried to convince them but it kind of backfired. 'Live on our own',  they all repeated those words inside of their heads. 

 

 

" No, I definitely won't let that happen! " Luhan objected. Rin just kept quiet and sighed after another sigh. 

 

" Someone's being jellybean, nahahahaha. " Hyungseok evilly laughed. 

 

 

They kept on arguing until Rin told them to be quiet. Suho had an idea. He called his bodyguard Eric and nodded with a smile, everyone waited for Suho to present them with his idea. Baekhyun wasn't interested at all, as long as he would be able to stay somewhere. 

 

 

" I just hired a house near our mansion, you'd be able to stay there. Also, since I don't want you to stay there alone I kindly ask Hyungseok, Rin, Luhan and the rest of you to keep him company. You have all rights to decline, " Suho said. That actually made no sense, because it would've been easier and cheaper if Baekhyun just lived at Rin's home, what was he plotting with this?  

 

 

" Wasting your money like it's nothing, you're incredible. " Chen chuckled, everyone agreed to it. It was a chance to get even closer and build their bonds. Everyone silently left the clubroom and parted their own ways. Rin and Baekhyun who attended the same class walked next to each other, there was lots of whispering in the classroom. Students seemed to stay away from something or someone. 

 

 

Rin forced her way through the assembled crowd that stood in the way, Baekhyun gaped and Rin was just as shocked. Right in front of them sat Bomi. Everyone waited for someone to say something, they waited for the drama. Rin calmed herself down and looked away, Bomi shoved away her desk and stood up. 

 

 

" If it isn't Rin, " Bomi said and smiled. Baekhyun glared at her. 

 

 

" Welcome back, but please don't talk or touch Rin. " Baekhyun gritted his teeth. Bomi's eyes got wide. When did they get so close? Bomi thought and her angry facial expression was hard to not realize. Bomi was determined to give Rin hell. Pure hell. She did no longer care what people thought of her, she had to get rid of Rin. 

 

 

" I asked the teacher to change seats, I'm sitting next to Baekhyun now and not you Rin. " Bomi flipped her hair and sat down again. Rin exchanged glances with Baekhyun who did not approve of it, he absolutely did not want to sit next to a brat who's all delusional and thinks that all men likes her. 

 

 

" No thanks, I'm going to go down on my knees in front of the teacher and ask him to change back the seats. " Baekhyun slammed his palm on a nearby desk, everyone watched them silently. The appearance of Bomi made the school crazy and chaotic. The words reached all the EXO members, they all knew about Bomi bullying Rin, it was not pleasant for the EXO members to hear this. 

 

 

" You won't get down on your knees, you're just saying crap. " Bomi softly sighed, she nodded. Baekhyun still hasn't realized his lovey dovey feelings for me, I just need to get rid of Rin and Baekhyun plus Luhan will be all mine, she thought and smirked. The teacher came in with the books in his hands, Baekhyun stood up and got down on his knees. 

 

 

" Teacher I beg you, please change back the seats. I beg you, please. " Baekhyun closed his eyes while speaking in a calm manner. The teacher looked troubled and Bomi was shocked. He really got down on his knees. The teacher had no choice but to change the seats after the begging. Baekhyun's classmated did not like the sight of Baekhyun getting down on his knees. They all glared at Bomi. Bomi pressed her nails against her skin and blood slowly dripped down from her skin. That instantly made everyone around her tense and scared. Baekhyun had this murderous aura around him, even Rin got scared.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter