Beginning.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ ONE 
(Thanks to bigbangvip42 for the poster!)

 

" My life as a normal girl begins now, " Rin said and smiled upon the school building. Rin looked around with a dazzling smile, she was excited. She had finally quit her job as a gangster leader. She threw away the jeans and the caps she always wore in her golden days as a gangster, but her grandpa did not like the idea. He wanted  her to become the strongest woman ever, just like his late wife, which was Rin's late grandma so Rin had no choice but to escape from her grandpa's house and try to live by herself. Her life alone at her home was basically: Eat, sleep, eat and sleep. 

 

 

" Holy, class is starting! " Rin ran around to find her classroom, she ran through the hallway and only the sound of her strong steps could be heard throughout the hall. She panted as she ran and slammed the door open towards her classroom, the teacher gave her a surprised look at the sudden slam from the door. It got silent and everyone canceled what they did. Rin's eyes got wide, the door just broke! A girl would've never been able to do that, unless they were  special.  

 

 

"Oh haha, the door must have been in a weak condition during the summer vacation. Sorry. " Rin apologized with a bow at 90 degrees. The teacher awkwardly laughed and told her to sit at the one and only free spot in the back. Rin hastily walked towards the back with a red face, not because of embarrassment but because of how angry and pissed she was. Why did I do something like that? I'm so screwed, people will think weirdly of me! She thought and clawed her hair as she sat down on a chair in the back. " Then, this is Lee Rin. She's a transfer student. Treat her well. " The teacher smiled. 

 

 

Each student stood up with a clear voice and introduced themselves to Rin who just transferred. It was finally Rin's turn, she stood up and she could feel the intense eyes focusing on her. She cleared and told them that she was just a normal student trying to get good grades and graduate. The teacher clapped and asked her to sit down again. Rin exhaled, the speech was executed perfectly. Just like she had practiced at home. The class ended quickly and Rin sat quietly in the back watching the students approaching each other, they knew each other unlike Rin who just transferred, she felt like an outsider until a petite girl approached her. 

 

 

" Hello, my name's Bomi. I hope we'll become great friends in the near future. " Bomi shook Rin's hand furiously, Rin would often beat them up for doing that but Rin didn't care anymore, she just made a new friend. Rin smiled with affection towards Bomi.

 

 

" We're suppose to assemble next to the stage now. Hurry! " Bomi shouted as she ran towards the stage. Rin wondered why they were suppose to assemble there but she ran after Bomi blindly. There was a huge amount of students surrounding a big stage. Rin could feel Bomi taking her hand, they both tried to squeeze past the students to get close to the stage. Rin had lost track of Bomi but continued to squeeze past the students. Rin suddenly bumped into something hard, she gaped. She was really close to the stage without realizing it. In front of her, on the stage, stood two male students in blue uniforms, an old geezer and two young female students. The geezer coughed in the microphone. 

 

 

" Welcome to St. Wukai Academy. An academy for — " 

 

" How boring. " Rin pouted.

 

"— students who craves for freedom and a perfect academy life. I hope you the best and that you'll achieve what you've strived for. " The geezer made his way to the edge of the scene, two male students walked up to the microphone and the girls became crazy and started to shout their names in unison. 

 

 

Suho raised his hand, the crowd went silent with just a hand. He made Rin curious on who exactly this person was, who was Suho and who was Kris? Rin finally got to know that the one who was the shorter one was Suho and the tall one, Kris. Rin sighed at the boring speeches the school made her go through. Rin had her gaze fixated at the geezer, the only thing he did — except for breathing and such — was picking his nose. It was so gross that Rin felt like landing a hit on his bony nose. 

 

 

The girls made their speech and the whole thing ended, Rin looked after Bomi but she was no where to be seen. Rin looked around once again but Bomi was still no where to be seen. Rin wondered if she had already gotten back to the classroom and decided to go back to the classroom without Bomi, hoping to see Bomi in the classroom again. Rin had no door to open towards the classroom since the door was broken by her, she eyed at her class. Still no Bomi. Rin scratched her head, she skipped the English class to look for Bomi and it took quite some time until she finally found Bomi lying on the floor getting beaten up by some girls. Rin couldn't move, she was too shocked. Bomi received a heavy kick right on her stomach. 

 

 

" Bomi — " Rin plann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter