Unexpected events.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ FOUR

 

" Who the hell are you? " One of the Mariam Academy students gave her a judging stare. Tao glanced at the person, surprised he was. Tao was happy though, someone helped him. Someone actually wanted to help him. That's why he had to make sure that this person would not get hurt.  But who was it? The person had some fabric covering , only her eyes could be seen. But Tao could at least tell that this person was a girl, her chest was sticking out and she had those curves. Her hair was long and pretty. 

 

 

Rin looked at Tao, what has she done! She immediately regretted it, that she had helped him. But there was no turning back now. Rin approached the guys and she immediately jumped to warm herself up. Tao couldn't follow her movements. She was too quick, her feet was moving around like a boxer's feet and her technique could be compared to a professional karate or judo athlete. She was flexible like a gymnast. She was stunning beautiful while fighting. Who was she? 

 

 

She managed to defeat the males and she hurried over to Tao, she lifted him up in one go and they immediately ran away. Tao's gaze was fixated at Rin's profile and he wanted to tear of that red blue fabric from her face, he needed to know who this person was but he — in the end — did not tear it off. He looked closely at the fabric, it reminded him of something. 

 

 

" You attend Wukai Academy? " Tao asked with a loud voice. Rin stopped running with Tao. She nodded and left Tao standing over there, alone. 

 

Rin tore off her red fabric she had around her face. " , I need to keep my identity a secret. " Rin gulped, Tao was a sharp guy and she did not want to meet him again. He'd definitely, somehow recognize her so her number one goal was to not meet Tao at the academy. No matter what. 

 

 

Tao sat in the classroom, his mind was full with the girl he met yesterday. 

 

 

" Tao! " The teacher called out with a harsh tone. Tao had received treatment for his wounds and his parents had reported this matter to the police. Tao got up with a confused expression. 

 

 

" Y-Yes? " Tao apologized to the teacher for slacking off and not paying attention. Tao took his things and hurried away to his fellow 'Exo' buddies. They were suppose to meet up and explain this thing about 'Exo' to Rin, that was Chanyeol's wish so they had no choice in the end. He bumped into a few students but he was just so excited to tell them about the masked girl with the long hair. 

 

 

Tao arrived at last, they had all assembled to talk about this 'Exo' thing, Rin gasped after seeing Tao. She hid her face and she immediately looked away from Tao. Tao wondered why Rin acted so weird but he just ignored that. 

 

 

" Hyungs! I met the most awesome and pretty girl yesterday. She had this long hair and she was slender and she could fight. She beat up the students from Mariam. She was incredible. You should've seen her! Next time, let yourself get beaten up and maybe she'll appear! She's stunning gorgeous! " Tao beamed with excitement, nothing stopped him from talking about the masked girl he met yesterday. Luhan had eyecontact with Rin and he finally understood who this masked girl was. 

 

 

He wasn't surprised though, his leader could do more than that. Rin showed a faint smile, she was happy that Tao looked at the violent girl as a stunning woman instead of a monster. That was definitely what Rin deep inside her wanted, that her true self could be accepted like that. 

 

 

" Isn't she a monster? I mean, she beat up six men. That's insane. I'd pee my pants if I were you Tao. " Baekhyun blurt out. Rin sighed and looked away. Tao immediately defended the masked girl and Luhan unconsciously followed Tao and defended the masked girl he had 'never' met. 

 

 

" Wow, Luhan's mad. You haven't even met this masked girl, " D.O said. Luhan tried to hide his shocked face and luckily he managed to hide it and remained pokerfaced. 

 

 

" I met her once. Just kidding. Actually, I know who this masked girl is. " Luhan teased Tao, Tao took it as a joke and ignored Luhan. Tao started to daydream about this mask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter