Party II

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

✐ SIX

 

The beauty had made her entrance.

 

 

Rin was walking on the red carpet with Suho's hand holding hers. The dress was flowing around her, swiftly moving from side to side, softly brushing against her bare legs. Her hair was done beautifully. Her long her — that was reaching her waist — was beautifully braided in loose, big braids. Her bangs were tucked behind her ears and her earrings were shining because of the light. Rin's entrance made the girls at the party envious and the boys' heart race. 

 

 

" Yaah, Luhan! That's your girlfriend! " Baekhyun shouted and pointed at Rin, Luhan turned his head around towards the direction Baekhyun pointed to and he almost dropped his glass of soda. He tried to keep his jaw on place but it was impossible. 

 

 

" Leader?! " Luhan screamed for himself with wide eyes. He took another glance at Rin, he just wanted to confirm things. It was definitely Rin wearing a dress and being feminine. Rin bit her cheeks to mentally transfer the pain from the high heels to her cheeks. The edgy high heels made her feet hurt, she wondered why exactly girls would wear such stinky shoes. Not to mention that her height did not need high heels, she was literally Suho's height now. Suho deep inside really had his pride hurt while guiding the tall girl next to him but Suho overlooked it. 

 

 

A tall, beautiful and stunning girl was standing next to him. He couldn't feel more happy than this. 

 

 

But Rin on the other side still felt like her feet would break any minute soon, Suho was talking to his near friends and Rin quietly sat down to reveal the pain from her feet. She really had to measure her height again to confirm her correct height. Rin looked at the people, there were lots of people at the party. She was happy but at the same time bothered by it. She wasn't really social and Luhan or anyone she knew were no where to be seen. She was just lonely at the party. 

 

 

" Maybe I should go? Hmm, do you know where the toilets are? " Rin asked someone, the girl nodded and pointed upstairs. Rin thanked the girl and hurried upstairs. She did her business in the toilet and washed her hands. The chattering sound vanished and the music replaced it. The music shook the whole house up and everyone was partying hard. 

 

 

" Parties are so tiring. " Rin mumbled, she looked around upstairs. There were plenty of arts hung up on the walls and different antiques were seen on the upper floor. But Rin later discovered Suho's room and out of curiosity walked into his room. The room was covered in black and white. Rin immediately realized someone in Suho's room, a broad back could be seen in the darkness watching the moonlight from the balcony outside of Suho's room. 

 

 

" Excuse me? " Rin poked the guy. The guy was no other than Chanyeol. 

 

 

" Oh, Rin Rin! You surprised me there didn't you. I'm glad you could make it! " Chanyeol yelled and hugged Rin forcefully, he smiled and was really optimistic. Just like his usual self that Rin always knew of. Although Chanyeol was bullied so badly in her past gang, he'd always smile after getting beaten up, saying how much stronger he wanted to become and such. Those memories pained Rin he most. The enjoyable memories she had when she was a rebel. 

 

 

" Your arm is still not healed? What caused that injury to begin with? " Rin bombarded Chanyeol with more questions, making Chanyeol burst out in laughter. He looked at Rin with his bangs covering his left eye. 

 

" Did you miss me? " Chanyeol asked in a low tone, Rin giggled. Chanyeol had become manlier, she felt proud over her Chanyeol and patted Chanyeol's head. 

 

" You've grown Chanyeol, " She said with a soft voice and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter