Park Chanyeol.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ THREE

 

" Oh we meet again, " Kai said and chuckled as he waved at Rin. Rin just met Kai in front of the hospital of the town. Kai approached Rin and Kai ruffled Rin's hair, Rin gave him a surprised look. Kai smiled at Rin. She looks really pretty today, he thought and nodded in agreement with his thought. Rin was wearing jeans and a blue t-shirt. She did want to wear a dress or skirt today but she didn't have the time to buy one. She fled from her grandpa's house and left all things there. With only her credit card to live on and her money income was very limited . . .

 

 

" Y-Yeah, so what are you doing here? " Rin asked in a soft voice, she wondered if Kai could even hear that. She couldn't even hear her own voice. Kai responded coolly. 

 

 

" We're here to visit Chanyeol." Kai smirked at Rin who nodded, Rin tried to start a conversation but it was kind of hard. Rin wasn't really that outgoing and she didn't like to talk in small groups. She wasn't used to getting such intense attention from someone, Kai was catching and making mental notes of every movement and word Rin basically said.  Kai was very interested in Rin. 

 

 

" Wait . . . Did you mention Chanyeol? " Rin asked Kai, Kai nodded. He bent over Rin, which was quite surprising considering Rin's height. He was taller than her. Rin wondered if Kai wasn't too close, his chest was basically touching hers. What should she take this as? ual harassment or flirting or just normal skinship? She had no idea, this was her first time being so close to a male. Rin coughed and Kai smirked again, he patted Rin's head and stood up straight again. 

 

 

" What was that for? " Rin questioned and hit Kai's chest lightly. Kai laughed and shrugged his shoulders. 

 

 

" Oh, sorry for interrupting things. But we're heading in now Kai, everyone are gathered together, " Lay softly said and pointed behind his back. A big male crowd was standing there in their t-shirts and shorts. Lay looked at Rin with wide eyes.

 

 

" Gosh, you really did interrupt something. Damn. " Kai rolled his eyes and walked past Lay. Lay confronted Rin. Rin backed off as Lay suddenly approached her. Lay inspected her face with admiration and he even tried to measure his height on Rin. She had no idea what this guy was doing. Rin felt like she had changed, she'd usually hit them for being too close or weird with her. But she no longer did that, that was a good sign, right? Lay smiled and walked away. That was just weird.

 

 

Rin sighed, she looked at her clock. It was time to meet Park Chanyeol. There would be no way Kai knew the same Chanyeol as she, right? She asked the receptionist where Park Chanyeol's room was located, 3rd floor to the left and room number was 45. Rin braced herself and entered the room Chanyeol was hospitalized in. 

 

 

" Dude, get better soon — " Baekhyun turned his head directed to Rin who immediately closed the door. 

 

 

" What the hell are they doing here? " She asked herself, maybe she had entered the wrong room. She checked the room number again, number 45. Rin quietly backed off but someone opened up the door. It was a short guy with eyeliner. Rin wondered if eyeliner was a new trend for buys, she had seen so many  males with eyeliner that it made her uncomfortable. His eyeliner was especially thick. 

 

 

" Oh, I remember you. You're Luhan's girlfriend! " Baekhyun pointed at Rin. Rin blinked with confusion. Girlfriend? Since? 

 

 

" Oh no, wait here. I'm not his girlfriend. I was his lead — ing friend. " Rin inhaled, she almost revealed her true identity to a stranger. Baekhyun suspected something but he ignored it. He welcomed Rin into Chanyeol's room and Chanyeol immediately stood up with his broken arm. 

 

 

" Yaah, sit down. What are you doing? " Suho got mad, Chanyeol recklessly stood up like that with a broken arm. That really made him mad. Chanyeol lowered his head in front of Rin. Rin bowed her head back, slightly. Rin looked disappointedly at Chanyeol's arm. Chanyeol closed his eyes, he was waiting for Rin to scold him. Just like Luhan, Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter