Tears.

My Secret Identity.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✐ FOURTEEN

 

" I will forgive you, " Rin said. Luhan shed another tear. 

 

 

Kai still didn't look so amused by this. He kept on sending glares at Luhan.

 

 

" I won't forgive you, you betrayed Rin. You basically chose Bomi, a fool who's filled with jealousy over Rin, a wonderful woman. I don't get you, " Kai said and sighed. Luhan was seriously reflecting over his dumb decision. He was scolding himself in his mind.

 

 

Baekhyun tried to ease up the mood with a hilarious joke, or so he thought, the atmosphere didn't even change. It was just another dull and dark mood. Even Rin didn't know what to say, no one wanted to speak with the other. It was too awkward, as if they were strangers who knew nothing about each other.

 

 

" Oh come one guys, stop being so awkward and dull. It's about time we move on without any harsh feelings, " Rin brightly said after awhile. Baekhyun made a thumb up at Rin who literally saved the awkwardness. Kai stood up with a cough.

 

 

" It looks like I'll need to go now, have a nice day everyone. " Kai excused himself and left. Baekhyun watched Kai and then adverted his eyes away of Kai. Right at that moment, a bunch of heavy footsteps could be heard right outside the hospital room. Baekhyun grimaced, he already knew who they were. 

 

 

" Rin! " They all shouted, the whole EXO squad had arrived, well except for Kai who just left. Hyungseok was also there. Chanyeol's face looked pained and serious, he took Rin's hand with a worried look on his face. 

 

 

" Rin, how did you become so weak to get yourself hospitalized? " Chanyeol bit his underlip. Rin wondered why as well, when did she ever become so weak, when did she cry so often? Chanyeol squatted down and rested his forehead on Rin's hand. Rin lifted up her other hand to pat Chanyeol's fluffy hair. 

 

 

" Don't worry, I'm alright, " Rin mumbled. Hyungseok almost cried, he wiped off his tears with his sleeve and gave his sister a warm hug. 

 

 

" If something worse had happened to you, I wouldn't know what to do sis. You need to take better care of yourself. " Hyungseok finally released his tears. Rin looked at her brother who was crying. She never knew that she had such wonderful people around her that cared for her so much. 

 

 

" I'm glad that you're fine, " Lay said and continued to stare at Rin. That was a thing that always bothered her.Lay would always stare at her.

 

 

" You really scared us you fool. " Suho gritted his teeth.  Baekhyun watched them with a smile, he loved the sight. It made his heart warm and happy. Baekhyun opened up the window with a smile as he looked at the school from the hospital room. His smile instantly turned into a dark expression. His face became pale. 

 

 

Holy , Baekhyun thought and immediately closed the window with force. All attention was directed at him. 

 

 

" What's the matter Baekhyun? Your face is all pale. " Xiumin pointed out. Baekhyun gulped nervously. He looked at D.O with his horrified eyes. 

 

 

" My father is here, " Baekhyun told them. D.O's face immediately turned into a confused face. He looked at Baekhyun with his worried eyes. Everyone's faces didn't look too well, they had almost forgotten about Baekhyun's father. Almost. The happy mood that Baekhyun loved faded away. Suho on the other hand couldn't hold in his anger, he slammed his fist against the wall. 

 

 

" We can't let that dangerous guy constantly bring fear to us. We need to do something soon and I mean it. " Suho was seriously angry, Kris tried to calm Suho down but nothing worked. Baekhyun was too scared to speak or say anything at all. He was shivering crazily. Rin looked at Baekhyun with her warm eyes. 

 

 

" Come here Baekhyun, " Rin said and patted on the bed. Baekhyun hesitated but he slowly sat down next to the spot Rin patted on. She took Baekhyun's hand and smiled. 

 

 

" It's alright Baekhyun, you shouldn't let your father scare you like that. Unlike me, you have a mother you care for right? You need to do something for the sake of your mother, " Rin said. Although those words were meant to be encouraging it only brought shock to everyone. That would explain why Rin and Hyungseok lived alone together. They were taken care of their grandpa, but due to Rin's stubbornness they're now living alone. 

 

 

" W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter