Appa and My Half Family

Unforgettable Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DU2QH2a48E

"Jiyeon, why are you crying?"said Dad. "Dad, where have you been? You and mom separated for so long and you are finally here. What have you been doing? Mom will kill you if she knows you are here."I cried. "You have grown my love. Well Im actually here for a business trip and I decided to stop by here because I was thinking about you and your sister."he said. "My sister ruins my everyday and made my boyfriend break up with me."I cried. "Jiyeon, you have a boyfriend?" He asked with his eyebrow raise. "Yes, he's not skinny like others. He's fat but a nice boy. We've been together for over a year now. Though we haven't meet each other face to face."I said. "Do you want to come stay at my place for awhile?" He asked. "Couple years and try to forget all this? Yes, Dad."I cried. "I'll call your mom and let her know. And I'll tell her not to let no one know where you are."he said. "Saranghae Dad."I said. Dad drove for 4 hours to where he live. "We're here." He said. "Dad, you live in a big place!"I said. "Yes I am your rich father." He laughed. "Dad, it's been years that I haven't seen you. Why now?" I asked. "I miss you Jiyeon. Your my last daughter. My youngest one. I love you. Your sister was always spoil by your mom, but this time.. I'm going to make you the happiest!"he said. I hugged him. "Thanks Dad." I said. "Come on. Let me take you inside and meet your other family." he said. "Other family?"I said. Meanwhile.. "Ma, where's Jiyeon? It's late. Look at the time."said Hayul. "She'll be fine. She's a big girl now."she said. "Ma.."she said. "Don't worry. She will come back soon. Just go to bed."said Ma. ANYWAYS BACK TO DAD. We went inside the house. We sat in the living room. "Jiyeon.. We have an extra room open. That'll be your room."he said. "Really."I said. "It's always been a empty room with a piano in there."he said. "Dad.. I didn't bring anything with me but my phone."I said. "Don't worry I'll make your brothers take you shopping."he laughed. "Brothers?"I said. "Yes you have 7 step brothers."he said. "7! OMG."I said. We walked to the empty room. "This is the your room."he said. "Dad. It's so big and so roomy! The piano is big too. There's a sofa and a bath room and a closet and a screen tv and a cute table to do homework."I said. "That's my girl."he said. I open the closet. "Dad. There's a microphone in here?"I said. "Oh ahha.. your brothers loves singing and they sing are always hiding it from their mom."he said. I laughed. I found a little box. "Well it's late and everyone should be sleeping. Go rest and tomorrow will be a fresh day."he said. "Good night Dad."I said. "Sleep well."he said. I went back to the closet and got the little box out. I went to the table and open it. There was a key. 
 
there's a key in the box. that's weird. well im living with my dad for awhile and yes i have my own BIG room. with a piano and a closet and a tv. screen tv. im so happy. while i was sitting at the table, i heard talking outside. i went to the window. there was 7 guys outside. i ignore them. i sat on the piano and started playing. 
 
"Guys! Wait. Do you guys here that?"said the guy. "Sunggyu. We don't hear anything."said the guys. "I hear the piano being played. Right now Dad and Mom should be sleeping. And Mom and Dad doesn't know how to play the piano."he said. They look up to the window. "The lights are on."said Hoya. "Let's go check it out."said Sungjong. I was playing a song Windflower. There was tears in my eyes. There was 7 pairs of eyes looking at me. I just stopped playing and started to cry. I turn my face and the guys hid. I went to the closet. I notice there was a door. I decide to go get the key. "She found the box with the key."whispered L. I turned the key. The door open. There was an extra room. I walked in. There was a wooden punching and kicking stand. I stood there. Wiped my tears. The guys came and hid in the closet peeking. "Because of you he broke up with me. Because you're always better than I am and prettier than me. Im just a no body. You think I lie about my boyfriend. I hate you so much. I will show you what I got Hayul. I will come back."I said to myself. I started punching the stand. Out of no where, it broke. I was so mad I just started hitting the brick wall. "Stop her before she hurt herself."said Woohyun. *Crack* I stopped. My knuckles were crack and the brick wall has a whole in it. "I will show you what I got."I cried. I look at my hands. It was bleeding. Dongwoo came to me. "Are you okay?"he asked. I look at him startle. "Im okay."I said. "Come on. Lets go back to the room and I'll clean that up for you."He said. The guys ran to the room and say down on the sofa. I look and saw them all. I ignore them all. Dongwoo was clearing the blood and put the bandages on my hand. "Thank you."I said. "Why were you hitting the brick wall and the stand?"he asked. "I was mad and upset."I replied. "Don't do that ever. But I admit. You are strong to leave a hole in the wall."he smile. I smile. "Thanks. I didn't know that was going to happen. Im guessing you guys are my step brothers."I said. "BROTHERS!"they said.
 
 
I look at them. "Yes and Im your step sister."I said. "Let me introduce you to the rest. This is Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo who likes to be call L and Songjong. OH and Im Dongwoo."he said. "Nice to meet you all. Im Jiyeon."I said. "When did you arrive?"asked Sungyeol. "About 3 hours ago."I said. "Oh are you staying long here?"said Songjong. "Yea, oh and Dad was going to ask you all to take me shopping tomorrow since it's Saturday."I said. "Where's all your clothes?"said Sunggyu. "I didn't bring it. I just kinda left with Dad and came here away from my sister."I said. "Is that who you are mad at?"said Dongwoo. I nodded. "Yes.. She's always better than me and prettier than me. Always getting what she want and that she made my boyfriend break up with me."I said. "What! What kind of sister is that."said L. "Noona. It's okay. We are better than your Unnie."said Sungjong. I smile.
3 YEARS LATER -