Stuck In The Middle.

Unforgettable Love

Image result for jiyeon

OMG I can't believe it's Junhyung. Why did I have to see them? My sister and her stupid boyfriend. Isn't it shocking to find out the person you were going to fight with was my best friend. What to do now? Dongwoo is bleeding and now Junhyung is hugging me. 

Everyone look at us. Junhyung was hugging me. I was shocked. "YAH Junhyung, why you gotta hug a like that."said Hanuel. "Let her go."said Sungyeol. I push Junhyung back. I walked over to Dongwoo. "Lets get out of here."I whispered.  He just look at me. I help him up. "Sungjong, lets bounce."said Dongwoo. "Ya es gonna run now?"said AJ. I was so mad. I walked up to him. "Got a problem with that you piece of ."I said. "OOOooo Im scared."he replied. I sock him on the face. "OPPA." said Hanuel. He threw a punch but I held onto his wrist. "Fiesty eh? Just because a girl punch you in the face? My my, next time, don't get in the way and be all tough cause you aint."I said. I push him down and he fell to the ground. I look at Hanuel and Dongwoon. "You ."said AJ. He got his gun and shot at me. The bullet scrap my shoulder. "Jiyeon!"yelled Junhyung. AJ eyes widened as Hanuel widened hers too. I was in the middle of both groups as my blood drips. Junhyung came to me. "Get away from me."I cried. He look at AJ. "GIKWANG! Why did you shoot Jiyeon!"yelled Junhyung. I ignored and was hurt so I went to Dongwoo. "Lets go."I said. My brothers and I left that place. 

Omg I get shot at by my EX! This is not cool. My shoulder is bleeding. Why is this happening? URGH!!!

My brothers and I were at the hotel. My oppas were bandaging my shoulder. After they were done, the rest went to go find food to eat while I stay back with Dongwoo. I was cleaning his head. Wiping away the blood and bandaging him. "Oppa. Are you okay?"I said. "Im okay. As long as you are okay, Im okay."he said. I smile. "Who was that guy hugged you?"he said again. "That was my best friend I told you about. And the guy that shot me was my EX. And that girl behind Dongwoon is my Uni."I said. "Wow. so many things has change for you huh."he asked. "Im okay Oppa. I got you and will always be by your side."I said. "You promise?"he said smiling. "I promise Oppa."I said. I hug him. "Saranghae."he said. "WE GOT FOOD! COME EAT YOU TWO!"yelled Songyeol. We went to go eat. 

 

This is all I have time for. I will update later. Sorry it's a short chapter today.