I Miss You

Unforgettable Love

40592_137380566301301_113797755326249_18

just yesterday, everything just popped out of nowhere. i got scrap by the bullet Gikwang shot at me. Junhyung hugged me. But i don't know. Im just here with my brothers. Eating their off.. pigs ! -.- shhhh hehe... well continue where i left off..

"That was Jiyeon."said AJ. "How are we going to beat our rivals when she's with them."said Yoseob. "She is my sister you know."said Hayul. " that ."said Hanuel. AJ turn and look at her. "That was someone who I love."he said. "What about me oppa? I did everything for you. Don't you love me."she said. Junhyung look at AJ. "He doesn't love you."he said. Hanuel look at him. "Do you alawys have to be like that to me."said Hanuel. "You treated me to be like this."he replied. "What are we going to do about it with Jiyeon on their team. She can even fight -.- !"said Dongwoon. "She's not the same Sumi that we use to know."said Dongwoon. "She's on their side and she is now our enemy."said Hyunseung. "She's still the same!"said Junhyung. "If she ends up hurt again, I swear I would hunt down anyone that hurts my Jiyeon!"yelled Junhyung. He stood up and walked away. "What's up with him?"said Hanuel. "He loves my sister very much. He's been in love with her since."said Hayul. AJ turn. "Im pretty sure he wants to hurt me. Shooting her like that."he said. He look down. "Lets talk about it later. Everyone just go and rest."said Dongwoon.

"OPPA!"I yelled. Dongwoo woke up from the sofa and came to me. "Jiyeon..Jiyeon. Get up."he said. He went to go get a cold towel from the bathroom. I open my eyes and sat up. Dongwoo came and sat next to me. "Oppa."I said. "Yes."he answered. "Hang out with me today?"I said. "But you're injured."he said. "Do I always let that get to me."I said. "Ahha no.. if you want to go out, I'll go with you."he said. I smile. I went to go get myself wash up and dressed. 

Tumblr_lkga2nyawe1qcnvgno1_500_large

Dongwoo and I left to the park. I sat on the swing. Dongwoo sat on the other one beside me. "What's on your mind?"he asked. I look at him. "Everything oppa. I don't know. It's so confusing to me now."I said. Oppa got up and came infront of me. I look at him. "You're a bright person. I know you can do it."he said. I smile. Junhyung was also at the park. He was sitting at a bench thinking until he turn and saw us. "Oppa.. I don't want to stay here anymore. I wanna go home."I said. "We can if you want. But what about you guys. You guys came here for a reason."I said. "We do anything to protect you Jiyeon."he said. He bend down and his face was just infront of mine. "Oppa. I feel like Im just in the way."I said. "Why do you feel that way?"he said. "I don't know."I said. Tears was filling my eyes. Junhyung came closer to us. "Jiyeon.. don't cry."he said. He wiped my tears away. "Oppa."I said. I hug him. he hug me back. "If you want.. I'll go tell the guys to get things ready and we can leave tonight."He said. I look at him. "Okay. I'll stay here oppa. I kinda want fresh air. When you guys are done, come get me. If not, I'll call and meet me half way."I said. "Okay."he said. He kiss my forehead. He ran off. I sat there looking at the trees. Then out of no where, my eyes were covered. "Oppa?"I said. "Oppa. Dongwoo oppa?"i said. 

Image result for junhyung

I feel the hands covering my eyes. My heartbeat was pumping. "Oppa. Junhyung oppa."I said. He let go and I turn around. "Jiyeon."he said. We sat down on the swings. "How are you oppa."I said. "I miss you very much Jiyeon."he said. I look at him. "I miss you too oppa. It's been awhile. I am sorry I took off 3 years and I didn't let you know."I said. "Jiyeon.. come back and live here."he said. I look at him. "I can't. I love living where i live."I said. "Don't you miss us? Your mom sister me?"he asked. I look down. I got up and started walking away. Junhyung came behind and hug me. "Oppa."I said. "Don't leave Jiyeon. Please stay."he said. I hold his hand. "Oppa. I got to go."I said. "Jiyeon.. don't lie to me. Don't you know how sad I was when you left. I was all alone. Eating lunch. not seeing you was the worse thing ever."he said. His chin was on my shoulder. "Oppa."I cried. "I miss you so much Jiyeon. I look at your pictures everyday. I go to all the places where we play. I can't stop thinking about you Jiyeon."he cried. Dongwoo came walking back to the park when he saw a guy hugging me. He stop. "Oppa. The last day when I left. I didn't know Gikwang was your friend. Why? I had a bad dream since last night. The sound of the gun he shot me with. I didn't want to meet you all."I cried. "Jiyeon.."he said. "Oppa.. Im sorry."i cried. "Jiyeon.. don't you know that I love you."he said. I stop moving. My heart beat was getting faster. "love me?"I asked. "I been in love with you ever since grade school. We're always together. You help me I help you. I always wanted to be with you. Even the time you were sad cause you think yourself was ugly. I love you so much I only see you. NO other girls compare to you. They can never be you Jiyeon. You were the best there is."he cried. "Oppa. Don't cry. I think I gonna go home. I won't be in town anymore. There's no point of loving me."i cried. I push his hand down but then he grab my arm and pull me and I face him. He kiss me. I didn't know what to do. He pull away and look at me. "I love you Jiyeon."he said. I turn and saw Dongwoo. "Oppa."I said. Junhyung turn and look. Dongwoo came and hold my hand. "We are done packing. It's time to go home."he said. I look at him. He was looking at Junhyung. Dongwoo and I walked away. I turn looking back at Junhyung. I stop and pull my hand back and ran to him. I hug him. Dongwoo look at me. "Oppa."I cried. "Jiywon."he said. "I won't see you again. Im going home. I will not come back. So take care of yourself. Don't worry about me. I have people taking care of me. Thank you for loving me and for being there for me."I said. Dongwoo and Junhyung stare at each other. I feel his cheek. "Jiyeon."he said. "I'll miss you oppa."I cried. I turn around and headed to Dongwoo. As I walked towards Dongwoo. I heard a gun shot. Dongwoo and Junhyung eyes widened and both came to me. I stop as my heart beat was pumping fast as I fell to the ground. I saw Dongwoo and Junhyung looking at me. "Oppa."I said. "Jiyeon!"they yelled. "There! There's the car."said Junhyung. Dongwoo turn. "We need to take her to the hospital."said Dongwoo. "My car is just right there, i'll drive us there."he said. When we arrive to the hospital, I was rushed to ER. Dongwoo and Junhyung look at each other. 

----"Good job." said a lady. She smirked. 

That's all i have for now. I'll update later :] <3