Memories

Unforgettable Love

"Jiyeon! Where are you?"shouted a man. "I'm here. I don't see you. Where are you?"I said. "Jiyeon, come back."said the man. I turn and saw a man from far away. I couldn't see his face but he was tall and was calling for me. But then I saw a lady and these guys standing with him. "Jiyeon, why did you go?"said the lady. "I wanted to get away from everyone."I replied. "Don't you miss us. Don't you miss mom?"she said. "Ma?"I said. "She misses you so much. You left mom and I behind and you didn't tell me."she said. "Don't you remember us?"said a guy. I didn't quite see all their faces but I felt like I knew these people. "I don't know you."I said. He walked towards me. "I was your boyfriend. Gikwang."he said. "No, no you're not Gikwang."I said. 

"Guys, she's talking."said Yoseob. The guys turned. "Jiyeon, wake up. Can you hear us?"said Gikwang. 

"Come back. You do know us. We are waiting."said Gikwang. "No, I want my brothers."I said. "Jiyeon, Don't you miss us?"said the man. "Gikwang."I said. 

"She's calling your name again."said Dongwoon. "She's probably dreaming."said Doojoon. 

Another man walked up next to Gikwang. "Please come back Jiji."he said. "Jiji? Why do you call me that?"I asked. "That's your nickname I gave you. Don't you remember?"he ask. "No."I said. "Don't you remember your best friend Jiyeon."he said. "Best friend?"I said.

"She's probably looking for Junhyung."said Yoseob. "Junhyung hasn't even wake up yet."said Doonwoon.

"Yea, we went to grade school together. Remember you always put yourself down. I was there with you cheering you up all the time?"he said. "Jun--"i mumbled. He looked at me. I looked down because I was having a headache. "Jiyeon."he said. I looked up and saw a man with a bat. He hit the man on the head. I was shocked. The man fell. "JUNHYUNG OPPA!"I yelled. My eyes shot opened and I sat up. I don't remember much but I was in pain. The guys in the room were surprised. I saw them and I wanted to hide myself away. I didn't want to let them know that I remember. "Who are you? Why are you guys here?"I said scared. *BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP* "Call the doctor!"yelled Yoseob. I turn and saw my best friend laying lifeless. The nurses and doctor came in. Gikwang came to me. "Jieyon."he said. I look at him. "Do I know you?"I said. "Don't you remember me? Gikwang."he said.I wanted to say yes but I didn't want to give up myself to them yet. My head was hurting. "I don't know."I said. "He's okay for now. He has been unconcious for 9 hours now. We will have to wait and see how what happens."said the doctor. "Im sorry but you guys can't stay over night."said the nurses. "But.."said Dongwoon. "The patient here can also double check. You guys can come back tomorrow."said the nurses. I saw Doojoon looking at me. He went to the stranger. The guys went out. He slowly head towards the door. "Wait."I said.

The man turned and look at me. "What happened?"I asked. "You guys got attacked and my boy here got beat up protecting you."he said. I look at the Junhyung. I wanted to cry. He opened the door. "Doojoon."I said. He stopped and close the door. "You remember?"he said. "I don't want to see my mom or my sister. And I do not want to let anyone know."I said. "Why are you hiding again? Did you know that your sister suffered. She looked for you everywhere. I have to stop her before she hurted herself."he said. I didn't want to look at him. "Just keep this a secret for now. When I'm ready I will tell them myself."I said. "I know we got off to the wrong start and now you are with them."he said. "They are my brothers."I said sharply. He glare at me. "Doesn't matter."he said. "If that's how you are then, why are you guys even here."I said. "Because of you Junhyung got hurt."he said. I was hurt hearing that. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. "I didn't do anything. How is it my fault. Everything about me isn't perfect and why do you guys always get involve with my life."I said. He didn't want to say anything. "Because you are Hayul's sister."he said. 

Her name kept on repeating in my head. "Don't tell no one please. I don't know if I can take it."I said. He came and sat next to me. "Jiyeon, you need to understand that no one is perfect. Stop trying to be like your sister. You two are completely different and that's why you guys are special the way you guys are. I love your sister the way she is and that's why Junhyung loves you the way you are. To protect you when you don't even remember him. You don't know how long he waited. You left him behind and he didn't even get to tell you he loves you."he said. He patted my shoulder. I wipe my tears. "You're such a jerk. Since when did you become a counselor."I said crying. "There's the Jiyeon I know. I'll keep it on the down low. Until you are ready, let me know. So stop crying. You need to watch over Junhyung. He never woke up. it's been too long."he said. "He's hurt because of me."I said. "Because he loves you. I'll call on Junhyung's phone to check. Just pick up when I call."he said. He got up and went out the door. 

"What took you so long hyung."said Yoseob. "Was talking to Junhyung demanding him to wake up."he said. "It's not gonna work like that."said Gikwang. "Let's just hope he does."said Dongwoon. They left he hospital. "Should we tell Hayul and her mom?"said Yoseob. "She doesn't remember us. Do you think she will remember them?"said Doojoon. "You got a point."said Gikwang. 

I got up and sat next to Junhyung on the bed. I held his hand. I started crying. "It's my fault that you are hurt. Why didn't you just hold my hand and run? Why didn't you oppa. Please come back. Open your eyes. You were always there for me. I'm sorry I left you behind. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I'm right here. I'm next to you."I said. More tears were flowing down my cheeks. I felt his finger moving. "Can you hear me oppa? Please get up. You know the longer you stay in bed, the more you get sore. You don't want to become an old man."I joked. I wiped my tears. He didn't move anymore. I sat there sad. Hours past and I fell asleep next to him. 

That morning, Junhyung woke up to a phone call. His phone was ringing. He got up and noticed I was next to him on the bed. He answered the phone. "Hello."he answered. "It's me Dongwoo. Is Jiyeon okay?"he said. Junhyung look at me. "She's still sleeping, but she's okay."he replied. "Well, my brothers and I are checking around. The people we know says that BigBang are going around and targeting us. What I meant was, they are targeting Beast and Infinite."he said. "What? How did they know to find us?"he said. "Well words are that there is a rat going around giving information. But who? We don't know, but remember that BMW we saw. Who is that lady? Do you have a clue?"said Dongwoo. "I wouldn't know. But I will double check with my guys."he said. "Once Jiyeon wakes up, please feed her. She forgets to eat."said Dongwoo. "You got it."said Junhyung. "And watch over her for me."said Dongwoo. "Will do."he said. They hung up.

He sat there staring at me. He touched my cheeks. "Jiyeon."he mumbled. 

"Please come back oppa."I cried. "Because of you, he's hurt."said a guy. "He loved you and you betrayed him."said another. I started crying. "Who are you? You're lying."I cried. "I'm Top. You don't deserve his love. Even I wouldn't want your love."said the man. "Look at this ."said a female. I turn and saw the lady. I never seen her before. "What do you want?"I said. "Because of your stupidity, I killed him."said the lady. "Why?"I yelled. "Because he's nothing to me. And you just get in the way."she said. The guys pulled me away. "Let go!"I yelled. "Say goodbye to him." said the female laughing. "JUNHYUNG OPPA!"I cried. I got up scared and worried. I didn't realize but my eyes made contact.

"Jiyeon."he said. I hugged him crying. "Oppa." I cried. Junhyung was shocked and hugged me back. "Do you remember? Why are you crying? Did you have a nightmare?"he asked. He held my chin and wiped my tears away. I didn't know what to do but hugged him tight. Junhyung smiled and hugged me tighter. I sat up and look at him. "I'm sorry."I said. "What are you sorry about? There's no need to be sorry."he said. "Doojoon told me because of me you got hurt. You protected me. And that your feelings were hurt because of what I said and did."I said. "There's no need to be sorry."he said. "Yah! You should've of just ran holding my hands."I said. I hit his chest. "That hurts you know."he said. "Pabo."I said. "Aww.. are you mad at me Jiji."he said. "Stop calling me that. I don't like it. Makes me sound like a kid."I said. "Because you are."he laughed. "Yah!"I yelled. I slap his arm and my other hand slipped causing Junhyung to fall on me. My heartbeat was racing. 

Junhyung leaned in closer. His lip touched mine. I kissed back. *KNOCK* I pulled back and went to sit on my bed. The door opened and it was them. "You're up bro!"said the guys. I sat there staring at the window. "Guys Jiyeon--"Junhyung, we might have a clue to who did it."Doojoon interrupted. I turn and look at him. "Yea, Yoseob kinda recognize their faces but wasn't sure."said Dongwoon. I noticed Gikwang looking at me. I got up. "I'm going to go wash up."I said. "Gikwang, go watch over her. We got to talk to Junhyung. "said Doojoon. Gikwang followed me. "You feeling better?"he ask. I didn't know how to answer. "Okay I guess."I said. "Do you really not remember us?"he said. I didn't want to talk about it. "No."I said. "Are you sure?"he said. "No."I said. "You know, we can start fresh and be friends."he said. I look at him. "I know you remember Jiyeon. We dated long enough for me to know when you are hiding something away from me or not."he said. "You really did care for me?"I ask. "Why did you pretend not to know?"he ask. "Well, I did forget. I have been having nightmares and it's weird. I dreamed of these people I don't know. But the only name that was mention was Top."I said. He look at me. "What did you say?"he replied. I turned off the water. "Top. That was the name of one of the guys that kidnapped me in my dreams."I said. "Well, have you told anyone? Do you know him?"he asked. "Why are you asking so much? I never met the guy. I don't know him."I said. "Well, you have to tell everyone that you got your memories back."he said.

"Well, Doojoon knows."I said. "He did and he didn't tell no one?"shouted Gikwang. "Yah, stop yelling. I told him not to tell anyone. Junhyung barely found out."I said. "Why are you hiding?"he asked. "I don't know."I said. "You should at least visit your mom and your sister."he said. I stop. "No."I said. "You know, it's the past and things are different now. You are old enough to understand."he said. "We will see."I said. We walked back to the room. "What took you two so long?"said Doojoon. "Jiyeon was telling me about her nightmares."he replied. "Yea, tell us about your nightmares. You gave us heart attacks last night."said Yoseob. "Whatever."I said. "You screamed out Junhyung's name."said Gikwang. Junhyung look at me. "I would like to know too."said Junhyung. I look at them. "Well, I remember seeing a man with a bat and he hit you on the head in my dream."I said. "Well, it came true cause that's what happened princess."said Junhyung. "Not funny."I said. "Tell us about the other one."said Gikwang. I look at him. "The other one, Junhyung was killed. A lady appear. She says that he wasn't worth it that's why she went around to people. There were 5 guys. A man came to me saying I was worthless and that I didn't deserve Junhyung's love. Not even my love for he is Top."I said. "Say what."said Junhyung. The guys all look at each other. "Do you know that Top guy?"said Doojoon. "No."I said. "So I was right."said Yoseob. 

Junhyung's phone rang. I look at him. He answered. "What's up."he said. "Is Jiyeon up?"ask the man. "Yea, do you  want to talk to her?"he said. Junhyung handed me the phone. "Who is it?"I said. "Talk."he said. "Hello."I said. "Jiyeon!"he said. "Oppa. Where are you? Why aren't you coming yet?"I said. "Got stuck doing some stuff."he said. "Whatever."I said. "Well at least you are up and you are not alone."he said. "You just don't want to spend time with me oppa."I said. "Well let me talk to Junhyung."he said. I handed the phone to Jun hyung. "You guys heading back?"he said. "Yea, some people says that the guys we are looking for are in your town."said Dongwoo. "Well, we might have a clue to who."said Junhyung. "Really?"he replied. "Jiyeon had a dream about a group of guys and she got a name out from it."said Junhyung. "Who was it?"said Dongwoo. "Top. BigBang."said Junhyung. "