Stranger

Unforgettable Love

It's been 2 days since I got shot. The doctors doesn't want to discharged me. So I am stuck at the hospital. Dongwoo oppa spends most of his time with me. Though he keeps bugging me to see this guy. This Junhyung guy. "You need to."he said. "Why?"I pouted. "He is your bestfriend."said Dongwoo. "Since when? I was with you and my brothers and my dad and my stepmom. Sungyeol and I will be graduating in like 4 months."I said. "You remember all that but you don't remember your best friend."he said. "Yah, you think im lying."I said. "Well, honestly I know you best. And if I was your best friend and you forgot all about me, that would of broke my heart."he said. I look at him. "Do you even trust that guy? I thought he was your enemy oppa."I said. "Yea they are. But the way I see you look at him and the way he looks at you, he loves you."said Dongwoo. "Love me, don't joke around Dongwoo. I love you and my brothers."I said. "Well, I got to go. I don't think I will have time to visit until the 3rd day. But I will make sure we find who did this."he said. "Man, you just want to leave me."I said. "Yah, you think I want to leave you alone. It's not that I don't want to stay, but I need to help the others."he said. "Fine, I want to go but no one wants me anyways."I said. "Im going to slap you if you say that again."he said. "Then slap me."I said. "Pabo!!! Aishh.."he pouted. "Call me if anything."he said. I sat there sad.

Junhyung entered the hospital. Dongwoo got out from the elevator and met him on the way. "Can I talk to you for a bit?"said Dongwoo. They sat down and talked. "She will be mad if you leave her."said Junhyung. "I leave her with you. My brothers and I need to go back and double check back in our town. I told her 3 days. You're her best friend. You know everything about her."said Dongwoo. "What if she ask for you?"he said. "Well, she has my number and so do you. Help her remember. I know we are enemy, but knowing Jiyeon. I don't know what to do. She just wants to run away. I know you will protect her. And I trust you though our backgrounds are different."said Dongwoo. "You love her too don't you?"said Junhyung. "Well, I do. And if I can, I will but her dad is my dad. I am her step brother. I don't want to ruin our relationship because of my selfishness. So I stick with her."said Dongwoo. "You have my words."said Junhyung. "You even bought her favorite flower."said Dongwoo. He chuckled. "Let me know when you will be back in town."said Junhyung. Dongwoo got up. "Whatever you do, do not let her see her mom and sister yet. I do not believe she is ready."he said. "Will do."said Junhyung. "Take care of my sister."Dongwoo said and left. 

I sat there looking at the window. *KNOCK* "Come in."I said. I didn't look at the door. The stranger came in and sat next to the chair beside me. I turn and saw him. I was shocked. It was the same man again. "Here, I bought these flowers for you. They are your favorites."he said. I look at him. He knows my favorite flower. I doubt it. Dongwoo oppa told him I bet. "Thank you for the flowers."I said. 

Real-Touch-Decrative-Artificial-Fake-Flo

We sat there quietly. "How are you feeling?"he asked. I didn't look at him but stare at the flowers. "I'm okay honestly. I just want to get out of the hospital."I said. "You want to go to the park outside?"he asked. "Can I even get out from the hospital?"I said. "I can ask."he said. "Well, I don't know. I don't know you. I don't want to be with someone I don't know."she said. That hurt his feeling. I saw how he reacted to that. I didn't know why but I was pretty sad to see him that way. "Are you going to go ask? The sun only stays up for so long."I said. He look at me and walked out. "Pabo Jiyeon. Why did I do that?"I said to myself. The stranger came back with a wheelchair. "You ready to go?"he asked. I just sat there. He walked over to me and got my shoes and put it on me. He helped me up and sat me down on the wheelchair. We were both quiet. "Can we go to the swings set?"I asked. "Sure."He said. He chuckled because that was something that I always do. He sat down next to me on the other swing."I miss this. The air hitting my face."I said. He look at me. He smile. "Don't go too high Ji ji."he said. I look at him. He was smiling and looking at me. No one calls me by that but one person, but who. The stranger stood up and sat on the bench. He thought to himself, this is useless. She doesn't remember me. Im just hurting myself. I slow down with the swinging. I sat there looking at his back. 

"Haneul, there is Junhyung and that . He's with her. Should we have the guys come and do it again?"said a man. "Wait til there are less people and we will target them. For now keep a close eye on them."said Haneul. 

The stranger stood up and walked towards me. "You ready to go in. It's getting late."he said. "Yea almost."I replied. I was cold. He took off his sweater and cover me from the back. "This will keep you warm."he said. He looked up and our eyes met. I looked away. "I don't want to sit on the wheelchair. I would rather walk back."I said. "Whatever you say."he said. "You're my brother's enemy but yet my brother let you come visit me? Why?"I said. He looked at me. "Do you dislike your brother's enemy that much?"he said. "Well yea, he told me they are mean and jerks."I said. "So I am a jerk?"he ask. "Well, I don't know." i stuttered. He chuckled. "It's not funny."I said. "Yep, it is."he said laughing. "Yah."I said. He turn to look at me. We walked half way. A group of guys ran towards our way and one ran into me causing me to fall. The stranger helped me up. I look up and saw a guy with a bat. He was going to swing to the stranger. "Duck."I yelled. Junhyung didn't know what to do but duck when I shouted. He suddenly turn and face the group of guys. "Who are you guys!"demanded the stranger. "You're going down tonight."said a guy. He push me to aside and was fighting the guys. One of them ran towards me but the stranger pull his shirt and the man fell. He was beaten up badly. I didn't know what to do but stood there frozen. I was shocked and all the fighting. The stranger fell. The men all glared at me and ran towards me. I was stuck between the brick wall and the wheelchair and the men. The one with the bat was first. As they were closing in, I just shut my eyes. I felt a body infront of mine. I opened my eyes and saw him. The stranger was blocking every hits. 

I didn't know what was wrong with me. I could fight but why am I so scare. This wasn't me. What happened to myself. The stranger was in pain. I was stuttering. The man with the bat hit his head. The stranger was bleeding. "You'll be okay Jiyeon. I won't let anything hurt you. I promise."he said. There was tears in my eyes. I was crying. "Bastards, what do you think you are doing!"yelled a guy. The men were pushed and kicked and fell. I look up to see 4 guys. "Jiyeon."said the stranger. I look up to him.He looked at me and smiled. He fainted onto my shoulder. I had my arms around him. My heart was racing. One of the guys quickly got the stranger onto his back rushing to the hospital. I fell onto my knees. I saw his face so pale. "Oppa."I cried. "Jiyeon! you okay?"said a guy. I fainted. He carried me bridal style. "Hyung, those guys looks like they BigBang."said Yoseob. "We will talk about it later when we get back to the hotel."said Doojoon.