The Night Club

Unforgettable Love

Image result for jiyeon

It has been 3 years since I left umma, uni and my best friend junhyung behind. Im finally a senior  and that's me up there heheh... and Im graduating with my brother Sungyeol. I am happy I came to live with appa and my brothers. They were the best <3 Right now, my oppas and Sungyeol are planning to go celebrate Sungyeol and my party somewhere. I don't know where but I trust them :] back to the story :D

"Oppa, are you guys going to fight too?"I ask. "Maybe if those bastards shows up."said Dongwoo. "Noona, I promise I will get something special for you."said Sungyeol. "Aw.. you're so sweet :] "I replied back. "Jiyeon, you should rest. I'll wake you up when we get there."said Dongwoo. I smile and rest. 

-MAINWHILE-

"Hayul, It's been 3 years. I miss Jieyon really bad. My BESTFRIEND left me behind. Why did you tell her to leave her boyfriend in the first place."said Junhyung. "It wasn't really my fault. He did himself. You're blaming me. URRGH... forget it. Im going to Oppa. Dongwoon wouldn't blame me. HMPH."said Hayul. They left to where the others were. "Dongwoon Oppa. Junhyung is blaming me  why my sister ran away."whined Hayul. "Don't even talk about it. I got other things to worry about. I have a feeling there's going to be some trouble tonight."he said. "We'll just keep our eyes open."said Yoseob. *KNOCK* "Check who it is."said Doojoon.

 gi_kwang_by_x_010_x-d324j6l.jpg

"Ay sup Doojoon. Long time no see eh."said a guy. "AJ.. OMG man.. you change big time."said Doojoon. "Kikwang is back."he said. "You haven't change a bit."said Hyunseung. "Ey.. it's a good night to celebrate. Lets hit the club." said Dongwoon. "Well, isn't it Hayul."said AJ. "Do I know you?"she said. "Don't you know. You were the one to tell me to leave your sister alone."he said. "OH..... that guy."she said. "Where's your sister?"he said. "She ran away and never return."said Junhyung. "What?"he said. "Its been 3 years now. Haven't seen her no where."said Hayul. "And you guys didn't go find her?"he said. "Junhyung oppa did nonstop."said Hayul. "Let's go guys."said Doojoon.  

3 HOURS LATER

Omg that road trip was tiring. But oh well, Oppa told me we were going clubbing. AHHA.. I just cracked up but I know the main reason. They wanted to go right with their enemy. They are so lame. Don't you just hate brothers like that.. so cocky and so conceited. LMFAO shhhh anyways back to the story :P

"You guys ready?"said L. "Almost." Hoya groaned. -.-  I just laughed. We unloaded our bags in the hotel room. Just one big hotel room with two bedroom. Lucky I got the bed. I was sharing the room with Dongwoo. The other guys wouldn't want to share so they all share together. Dongwoo always keep me company. "Jiyeon, dress appropriately to the club and be ready if anything happens."said Woohyun. "Yes Oppa."I said. Dongwoo just stare at me. I was just sitting down bore. Dongwoo sat right next to me. "You want the room to yourself?"he asked. I look at him. "Oppa. You know I don't like being alone at a place I don't know."I said. "Isn't it awkward for us to be in a room together alone like this."he said. I just look at him and look away. "Op-pa."I whined. "What. Im just telling you."he laughed. "Fine, I'll be okay on my own."I said. "You sure."he replied. "Yes. You jerk."I smirked. "What. Im a jerk."he said. I toss the pillow at him. "Meanie."I said. He came and hug me. "Jiyeon. I will never let anything happen to you."said Dongwoo. I smile and hug him back. "Oppa guess what."I whispered. "What."he said. "I heart you."i said. "LOVE BIRDS! LETS GO!"yelled Sunggyu. I ran out. It was time to party. Dongwoo ran after me after he frozed up. His heart was beating rapidly.

Image result for dongwoo     

"Im bored. I think Ima go dance."said Yoseob. "Dont get too hook on dancing with those girls."laughed Hyungseung. "Oppa. Ima go dance. If anything happens, signal me."I said. Both group was looking out. "Junhyung OPPA." said a girl. He turn and saw Haneul. "HEY! How are you?"he said. "Im great. Its been awhile. Where is Gikwang oppa?"she asked. "Over there."he said. She walked away. "Yo chick left you again." laughed Doojoon. "Shut up."said Junhyung. "Just get over her. She left you remember."said Doojoon. Junhyung just got up and left to the dancefloor. I was just dancing with the music. "YAH JUNHYUNG! DANCE WITH THAT GIRL AND I'LL DANCE WITH THIS ONE."said Yoseob. While I was dancing, I felt a hand around my waist. The body was against mine going along with my move. I didn't look back so I just went along with it I was just dancing with a guy having fun tonight. "Dongwoon. I see them." said AJ. "Go try to kick them out."said Dongwoon. L saw AJ going towards Hoya. Hoya was just infront of me. He was looking at me. I look at him and notice a guy coming from the back of Hoya. He was like eye signaling with someone, but I didn't know who. The guy then ran towards Oppa. I walk up to Oppa and started dancing with him. He just gave me a weird look. The guy just stop. 

I KNOW IT'S WEIRD DANCING WITH YOUR OWN BROTHER.. YUCK -.-.

I was eyeing him the signal that there was trouble behind him. "There's a gun inside my right boot. Grab it while going with the flow."I whispered. Hoya was dancing low and got the gun and put it inside his jacket. "That guy that you were dancing with, he keeps eyeing me too. Im sure he's one of them. He's still there waiting for you to dance with him. "Hoya whispered.  "I'll get your back."I said. I smile and started walking back slowly dancing. Junhyung came and dance with me still. The guy then took a step and got out a bat. "HOYA!"yelled L. Hoya turn and pointed the gun at AJ. Then the guy behind me stop dancing and push me aside and went towards Hoya. But then I push him back. He look at me. I didn't see his face too well cause it was kinda dark. "YAH! Trying to sneak up on me now ."said Hoya. "Didn't know that chick was one of you too."said AJ. "Doesn't matter what you say Gikwang. You been hiding way too long."yelled Hoya. My stopped. *GIKWANG* I whispered. Everyone ran out but the two groups. "Why don't you fight like a real man. And put that toy down."said AJ. "YAH DONGWOON! LET EVERYTHING GO OR JUNHYUNG GOES."yelled Dongwoo. *JUNHYUNG* I thought. "Think I'll be scare cause you have a gun?"yelled Dongwoon. I notice Hayul behind Dongwoon. I was nervous but I smirked. "Yah.. isn't that your behind you?"I said. "Oppa, she call me a ."said Hayul. "You have no rights to call noona a ."yelled Yoseob. "Pshh.. es like that don't need to be here.. they get in the way."I said. "It's not your concern."said Donjoon. "Easy bait."I said. "watch your mouth."yelled Hayul. "What. Miss Perfect everything hurt for me saying ahha.. that cracks me up."I said. Hyungseung came out of nowhere and pointed a gun at me. "What now ."said Hayul. I smirk. Woohyun came and kick Hyunseung's hand. They started to fight. The guys cheatshot Dongwoo and was hit on the side with the bat. He was bleeding. "Oppa."I said. "Im fine."he said. "You sure."I said. "It was that guy."he said. I turn and got up. I ran to him and pull his shirt towards me. He turn and both of us threw a fist. But then I stop. "Junhyung oppa."I whispered. He just stood there. He frozed"Jiyeon."he said. Dongwoo looked at us both. I turn and face Dongwoo and was gonna go to him. Then Junhyung suddenly hugged me.  "I miss you Jiyeon."he said. 

 

that's all i have for now.. i'll update later 

junhyung is soooo cute :]