Freshmen

Unforgettable Love

 

"Umma. I'm going to school. See you later." I said. "Study hard, Jiyeon."She said. 
 

my name is jiyeon. That girl you see above is me. Im only 14 if you wanted to know. my first year of high school.. that guy you see behind me, he's my friend. No, not my best friend but my guy friend Junhyung. I have a boyfriend, just to let you know. My boyfriend isn't all that. He's not cute and not like those kingka guys. BUT he lives in a different city miles and miles away from where I live. I never really met him in person but we send pictures to each other and write letters to each other. Anyways.... I don't have much friends but I have my sister. she means the world to me. her name is Ha yul. and she's hot. She's always been prettier than me but my sister cares for me and take me everywhere she goes. She's older than me by 2 years. back to reality..

this is my sister Hayul if you wanted to know how she look like.

 

"Jieyon! Hurry, you're late," yelled Junhyung. "Coming!" I yelled, back. Class has started and I'm just sitting here waiting for the teacher to start the lesson. 3 hours has passed and now it's lunch break. I went to go look for my sister, Hayul. Of course. all the guys were trying to holla at her so I went to go sit by myself at a table. I don't like the food that the school serves so I pack my own lunch. "Did you bring me anything too?"said a voice. I turn my head and it was Junhyung. "No, I only brought enough for myself." I said. "Meanie.." He frowned. "Why don't you go hang out with people your grade level?" I pouted, obviously annoyed. "Why? You're the best one here. I rather spend time with you." He complimented. I blushed. "Compare me to them, they are better than me." I said. "Why? What do they have that you don't ? HUH? HUH?" He blurted, raising a brow. "AISH!" I let out a cry in frustration. "I'm not pretty like the older girls and I'm nerdy and I'm not strong." I muttered, looking down. Junhyung lifted my chin up. "Cheer up, dummy. I'll teach you to be strong. You got me. And your pretty.. Wait, beautiful. You have your sister. And plus you have a boyfriend. Look at me! I don't even have a girlfriend." He said, shrugging. "Cause you choose not to have one, Oppa."I said. "Yah, is there something wrong with that huh?" He yapped. "No, Oppa." I mumbled. "I haven't even met my boyfriend in person." I whispered. "Bwoh?! You're blind dating? Aren't you afraid he might be an old man? Or a murderer or a molester?" He yelled with wide eyes. Hayul looked back. "He's young just like us. Im sure of it." I said, very sure. "Jieyon, what is Junhyung yapping about?"She said, walking towards us. "Unnie, he's saying bad things about my boyfriend."I said, pouting. "No I didn't, I was just making sure if he is a real person or not." Junhyung said in defense. "Dongsaeng, you know that is dangerous. You shouldn't be blind dating." Hayul said. "But he's real. And I know he is, Unnie."I said. "What's his name again?"said Junhyung. "He told me his name is Gikwang."I said. "Are you sure it's Gikwang and not Kikwang?" He asked. "He spells it Gikwang on all the letters he wrote to me. What's the difference?"I said smiling. "Pft.. no need to smile dork." He muttered, apparently annoyed. Junhyung stood up and poke me and ran off. "Oppa!" I snapped. "You and Junhyung." Hayul said, shaking her head. "Anyways, how long have you and Gikwang been together?"She asked. "1 year now."I said. "Really. Dongsaeng.. be careful.. Even Junhyung is worried."She stated. "What does he knows? Oppa doesn't even have a girlfriend." I uttered. *RING* That was the lunch bell. It was time to go back to class. 2 more hours and then finally home. 2 lectures in 2 hours. That's long, but OMG so much homework. I met up with Unnie after school. "You go home first and I'll come later Jiyeon. I have some things to do."She said. "Okay. Be safe."I said. I walked down the street going towards my house when I spotted Junhyung at the corner of my eye. He wasn't alone. He was with his main friends which are Doojoon, Hynseung,Yoseob and Dongwoon. "Yah, mess with my girl again, I swear I will kill you!"yelled Doojoon. "Girl? Since when did he get a girl."I thought. " you and your B2ST. One day, we will come back and take revenge for our eldest brother." yelled the other group of guys. "Get the out of here!"said Junhyung. "Hayul, are you okay?"said Doojoon. "Yes babe. Well I got to go home now before my sister finds out I'm lying to her." She said. "Lying to me that you got to take care of something and being with your boyfriend that I don't know about?" I said, out loud. I folded my arms. They looked at me. "Jiyeon. How long have you been there?"She asked. "Long enough to see the whole thing." I said, glaring at her. "It's not what you think it is." Hayul stated. "Is it? Really?" I questioned. "At least I have a real man, a real boyfriend with me and not a blind date."She rubbed it in my face. 6 pairs of eyes were looking at me. My eyes begans watery. "Fine.. Might as well take off and not see you anymore.. You're nothing more but a liar! I hate you." I shouted. I ran off. "Jiyeon!"Junhyung yelled. When I got home I got phone and went straight to my room and locked the door. "Jiyeon! Junhyung is over. Come down."said Ma. "Umma, I'm busy doing my homework." I mumbled, not wanting to see him. "She says she's doing her homework and she wants to be alone. Im sorry. Maybe next time."said Ma. "Okay."said Junhyung. While I was doing my homework, my phone rang. *Saranghae* "Oppa!"  -I picked up- "Yobeseyo?" I said into the phone. "Jiyeon<3 how are you?" Oppa asked. "I'm doing okay. I miss you so much." I said, pouting. "Awe I miss you too cutie." He chuckled. "Gikwang. Today at school was not a good day. My sister keeps making fun of me about having a boyfriend. She knows about you. I defend you.. Even my friend thinks you're a molester! They think I'm lying."I said. "Awe. Don't listen to them. I love you so much. Even though I'm fat and not good looking, I'm happy I have you cause you love me for who I am." He said. "Babo, saranghae. I want to see you so bad. When will you come see me?" I asked, somewhat pleading. "Soon beautiful. For my summer vacation. When I miss you, I look at the picture of you that you sent. I carry it everywhere I go." Gi Kwang's voice said into the phone. "Me too. " I said. smiling. "I know your birthday is coming up, but I won't make it. I will call you and talk to you." He said. "Awe. Doesn't matter. As long as I get to hear your voice, I am happy Oppa."I said. "Well, I'll talk to you next time.. I have homework to do. Go study and do well on your exams later okay. Saranghae Jiyeon." He said. "Awe okay Saranghae."I said. I hunged up. 
 
so far my day was ruined because of my friend and my sister. MY SISTER ! URGH ! but my boyfriend call me and OMG it's so good to hear his voice again. I love him. He is my first boyfriend I had, and the best one yet. oh well, i feel icky.going to go take a shower.
 
"Jiyeon!!" said Hayul. She came looking for me. "She's in her room Hayul."said Ma. Hayul came to my room. She saw my phone, and opened it. *RING*  
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAIrJCB_lLGbjRBT8sEdS
yes this is my fat ugly boyfriend. But yet i love him hehehe !  
 
"Yobeseyo?"she said. "Hm.. Is Jiyeonthere?" said a guy. "She's in the shower, who is this?"she said. "This is Gikwang. Her boyfriend." He said. "Oh.. Listen buddy. She is my younger sister and I want you to stop talking to her. "You're not even good looking, and plus my sister has school. If you love and care about Jiyeon, leave her." Hayul said crucially. She hung up. Gikwang was shocked. She went to her room. I came back out and found my phone open. "Oppa!"I said. I call back. "Yobeseyo?" Gi Kwang answered. "Oppa, did you call me?"I asked. "Yes I did." He said. "Did you wanted to tell me something."I asked. "Jiyeon, I only bring you shame. I am not good looking and not all that. Lets be friends only my beautiful." He said. "What are you saying oppa? What made you say this? This is not like you." I cried. "I have my reasons Jiyeon. It's not your fault. Don't blame yourself. It's me and my fault."he said. He hunged up. Deep down he was crying and heart broken to say those words to me.. "Oppa."I cried. I put on my clothes and ran out the door and walk nearby a park.  
 
he broke up with me amd ask me to be friends only. wth man ! XsniffX WHY! We were doing so fine after one year too! URGH stupid sister!
 
"Gikwang, why are you crying?"said his older brother. "I broke up with my girlfriend." He numbly replied. "WHY?" He said. "Minho. "When I call her, her sister picked up and tell me that if I love her then I should stop calling her and bothering her." Gi Kwang cried. "What the heck?!"he said. "Now Jiyeonis crying."Gikwang sobbed. I sat on a swing and looked down. "Jiyeon? Is that you?"said a man. I look up. "APPA!"I cried. I hugged him tightly. 
 
 

Gikwang is crying?  My poor baby is crying xS

anyways... sorry I will update later :D