Chapter 9

Young Love

7:30 PM

 

"What?!" Hoseok almost spitted the water from his mouth to Taehyung's face. "Hyung! So gross." Taehyung got a little away from Hoseok. "Sorry. What you said was really shocking. For real? You do?" There was a little pause after Hoseok's question. "Of course not. You're the one I like hyung, don't be ridiculous." Taehyung said without looking at Hoseok. "I'm serious man. You even cried!" Taehyung looked at him. "I didn't cry! That was a single tear! You're so overreacting." Hoseok frowned. "Whatever. Do you really like her or not?" Taehyung smiled at his hyung. "No hyung. I was just acting." Hoseok patted Taehyung's hair. "I thought you really did. Well it's good that you don't. We still don't know her that much." Taehyung faked a smile on his hyung because he didn't like the way Hoseok talked about Minki. 

"Hey, what's happening?" Namjoon asked, all of them are back including Minki and Jungkook. "Oh nothing." Hoseok smiled at them and went back to his seat. Minki sat beside Taehyung and he smiled at her. She smiled back but then she turned to Jungkook quickly. "Don't do that again or I won't talk to you anymore." Minki said to her bestfriend. "You saying that is scary enough for me not to do it again." Jungkook smiled at his bestfriend who's holding on to his arm. "Good then! Finish your cold food, you idiot." They all laughed, well at least all laughed real. Not like Taehyung, who laughed fakely.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

8:25 PM

 

Everybody already left the rastobar and they all went to the central park where all of them are the closest. "So, we gotta go. See you all tomorrow!" Yoongi said and dragged Hoseok. "Don't forget Tae." Hoseok whispered to Taehyung then vanished along with Yoongi. Taehyung ignored his abnormal hyung and looked at Minki who is talking to Namjoon. "...so yeah. See you tomorrow?" Namjoon asked. Minki cheerfully nodded and smiled at them all. "We'll be going now. Bye Minki, bye Jungkook." Seokjin smiled at them and left with Namjoon and Taehyung. "Let's go home Jungkook. I'm tired." Minki demanded. "Wow you sound like a spoiled girlfri- bestfriend." Minki looked at him and slapped his arm. "Well it's because of you! You spoil me everytime." Jungkook ruffled Minki's hair. "Yah!" Jungkook ran and Minki ran to get him.

"Go inside. I'll be going now." Jungkook said while panting. "Heh. You're so weak." Minki said and hugged his bestfriend. "Goodnight Kookie." Jungkook felt like the world just stopped. "Bye...bye.." Minki smiled at him one last time then went inside. Jungkook was out there, standing, smiling stupidly. Then he went home and rested. 'Good night idiot.' He texted Minki with such a wide smile. 'You're the one who's idiot. Don't forget to bring food for me tomorrow!' Jungkook just smiled at Minki's reply.

Jungkook sent out a group message to his friends saying 'Guys bring lots of food okay? So tomorrow while we're traveling we won't starve. Ok??????' Of course everybody recieved it, so everybody replied 'You have to bring food too!!' Jungkook laughed at his hyungs and he just can't forget this very romantic night for him an Minki, well at least.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

5:30 AM

 

Minki woke up earlier than her alarm, which is really unexpected. She showered and brushed her teeth, got dressed and ready. She doesn't need to worry about her things to bring because she already arranged it the other day. All she fixed was the bag that she will be bringing with her everywhere. While she was brushing her hair, she looked at her phone. She was expecting a text from her bestfriend, or any other friends who will be coming this day. But her phone screen was empty except for her wallpaper and the time. "Maybe it's too early to expect some morning texts from them." MInki said. 

She went down and found her mother preparing breakfast for them. "Oh! You're already awake? So early." Minki just went straight to her seat and ate her food. "I bet you're excited." Mom sat beside her. "I am, kind of. But nobody's awake! I feel lonely." Minki said sadly while eating her cereal. "Oh honey, why don't you go to your friend's house and surprise her?" Minki looked at her mom. "That'd be a great idea but I have too many things. Plus they said they'll be picking me up about 6:30 AM. It's nearly 6:00." Minki looked at the clock an hoped it would go faster. "Why don't you go check your phone? Maybe they are all awake by now, because they're supposed to be." Mom said with a warm smile. "Yeah mom. I'm also finished. I'll just go up and get my things down here." Mom nodded and Minki rushed upstairs. She checked her phone and saw a lot of messages which made her smile. 

'Are you awake already? You better be 'cause we'll be on our way there. If you're still sleeping we'll leave you.' She laughed at Namjoon's text to her. 'I didn't know oppa can do that to me.' She replied. There were a lot of other texts from other people but she didn't managed to reply to all because there was a beep from outside her house. 

"MINKIYAH!!!" Minki quickly went to her window and saw a car with a black haired guy screaming in front of the car. "Minki!" Jungkook waved and smiled. Minki got so excited she almost left all her things. But good thing her mom came up to help her get her things down. "Let's go?" Mom smiled and they went down together with her bags. Jungkook and Namjoon are already waiting at the living room and as soon as they saw Minki and her mother carrying bags they took it from them politely. "Thank you boys! Well, off you go." Mom smiled at them and hugged Minki. "Bye mom." Minki waved inside the car. "Bye eomma!" Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook shouted. "Bye guys! Have a safe trip." Mom waved at them then the car went off. 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

6:45 AM

 

Seokjin was the one driving, as he is the oldest and he's the only one who wants to drive. "Yo where's the food?" Taehyung suddenly blurted out to break the silence. "It's back there Taehyung. Don't tell me you're hungry now!" Namjoon said. "Yes I am. So I'm gonna eat one now." Taehyung slowly faced the back part of the car to grab some chips. "Eat one now and you'll have none later. Taehyung went back to his seat. "But hyung! You're so unfair." Taehyung pouted and crossed his arms. "No I'm not." Namjoon replied. Minki just can't get her eyes off of Taehyung. He looks so charming today, his hair up, forehead showing. Minki liked guys way more when she sees their forehead. Jungkook has his hair up too, and Jimin. Namjoon has his hair up, almost all of them. Minki liked how all of them looked like today. But Taehyung is an exception. He is way too handsome and cute. 

"Don't stare at me." Taehyung said. Minki didn't know for a second that he was talking to her. "I wasn't staring at you." Minki replied shyly. "Oh really? I almost melted." Taehyung teased. "Why would you melt? Is she that hot?" Namjoon joked. All of them looked at her. "Hyu-hyung! What the hell." Taehyung crossed his arms and looked outside. Hoseok, who's sitting beside the driver's seat, looked back. "I'm just joking Tae. Unless you really think so." Namjoon grinned. "Of course not! Hyung stop it." Taehyung can barely look at them. "We're HERE." Jungkook suddenly shouted. The car stopped beside the school, and they can see the bus. "Let's go guys." Seokjin went down first and opened the back of the car. Everyone got out and helped Seokjin on carrying the baggages. When Minki got off the car, a lot of people kept on chatting and gossiping, while looking at her. Namjoon saw her looking at other people. "Hey baby girl!" Namjoon cheerfully placed his arm around Minki's shoulders. "Don't mind them." He whispered. Minki smiled at him and did not mind them. 

All of their baggages are on the bus now and Jin called his other friend to get the car. Everybody else got in and seated at the back part of the bus. Of course, they had their food with them. Minki sat in the middle part while Namjoon on the window part. On the other side sat Jungkook and Taehyung. The bus already started and they went on with their destination. Jungkook didn't even speak a single word since the take off. When Minki fell asleep, Namjoon let her lean on his shoulder.

"Pst Jungkook."Jungkook looked at him. "I'm sorry for earlier." Namjoon said lowly. Jungkook just smiled at him wearily and closed his eyes.