Chapter 12

Young Love

12:00 PM

 

"Everybody listen up!" The whole crowd of students stopped whatever they're doing and turned to the principal. "Since I know all of us are hungry and we are all running out of energy to go back at camp, we will be having our lunch at the cafeteria near here. You'll sit on tables like you do back at camp." Everyone continued whatever they're doing after the principal's speech. "Come along!" Everybody followed the principal and the other staffs to the cafeteria. 

When they got to the cafeteria, everybody took their seats. "Now I know we have our winners. And they will recieve their wonderful prize later, after our lunch time." The principal said, which made Minki and her friends cheer, so much for Suga, Jimin and Hoseok. "I'm excited." Minki said smiling. "First time?" Namjoon asked and Minki nodded. Their foods arrived and they ate their lunches.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

2:00 PM

 

Everybody else was directed to go back to camp except the winners. They were sent off somewhere by their principal. "You will be returning after 3-5 hours at camp. Which means you will be returning either 5 PM or 7 PM. Which means it will be dark. Which means there will be someone here who'll come fetch you guys so you won't get into any accidents. Got it?" The winners nodded and they separated ways. The principal followed the other students while the winners went inside the spa center. But Minki told them to wait, she rushed to he principal. "Sir, can I request something?" The principal raised an eyebrow at her. "Can I take my three other friends with us too?" Minki asked with the very best face, tone and act she could do. "And why would I let that happen?" The principal asked. "Because we won." Minki said confidently. "Very well." The principal called the three boys, good thing they're so slow at walking. "You will be joining your friends at the spa. Be thankful." When they heard this, they rushed down with a huge smile. "THANK YOU SIR!" They shouted while running down. "Be careful!" 

"What are you guys doing here." Taehyung said, looking at the three guys. "Minki is our angel." Jimin said, then all three of them proceeded to the changing room. Taehyung rolled his eyes and went inside too. Of course, Minki is in a different room. What are you guys thinking. All of them went out altogether. The boys have their bathrobes, and Minki has hers. Don't worry, she's in a different room. "Imma go to the massaging place. Wanna come?" Namjoon said and looked at s. "I'll come." Taehyung volunteered and they went off. The others went to the hottub together. 

Meanwhile Minki is having the time of her life. New manicure, pedicure, massages, beauty products, anything that will make her completely fresh and beautiful. Sometimes she thinks that she was really being given a super special treatment. 'I wonder what they're doing.' Minki thought while having her face covered with the mask and the vegetables on her eyes.

 

6:00 PM

 

All the boys decided to go back to camp because they don't want to miss dinner. They all changed back into their clothes and went outside. They all feel refreshed and cool, which is really nice. "Where's Minki." Jungkook said, looking around. "Over there yo." Suga said, pointing to the door where Minki just walked out of. "Woah." Jungkook accidentally said, hoping that nobody heard him. Minki was bowing and thanking the girls who made her feel nice this night. Then she walked towards her friends. Everybody was staring at her, smiling. "What? Ohmygoodness guys don't do that. It's creeping me out." Minki had her hair extremely beautifully done, as Jungkook explained, and she smells so good. "Wow. Look at my bestie, such a cutie. Let's go back." Jungkook said proudly, smiling while placing his arm around Minki's shoulder. "My bestie's cuter." Minki said then they laughed. Hoseok can't help but smile and elbow Taehyung a hundred times. "Stop it hyung. I don't even." Taehyung whispered to him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

6:47 PM

 

When they got back to the camp, theyre were already a few people outside, waiting for dinner time. And most of them looked and waved to the winners, congratulating them. But Taehyung was pissed off with the boys looking Minki up and down. "Let's go in now." Taehyung said while dragging Minki inside their cottage as fast as he can. "Ow." Minki said as she held her elbow. "Sorry." Taehyung apologized, then placed down their things. "Such hurry, man." Hoseok said as they just entered the cabin. Jungkook entered with an annoyed pout on his face. "It's okay man." Namjoon said as he patted Jungkook's shoulder. "Let's go out I'm hungry." Minki said as she lead them all out.

They were soon eating their dinner together. They talked about what they did inside the spa center, and all of them were sharing funny moments inside the center. "I swear. I don't even want to remember it." Taehyung said, covering his eyes. "Too bad it's stuck there forever." Hoseok said and they all laughed. Jungkook was blushing, terribly embarrased. "Stop it guys let's change the topic." Jungkook said shyly and they all laughed. "It's really good that Minki wasn't with us that time." Namjoon said in between his laughs. "Ohmy." Jungkook said and hid his face on his hands. "It's okay bestie." Minki said while laughing.