Chapter 10

Young Love

11:45 AM

 

 

All buses stopped at a place where they could rest and eat for an hour or two just before entering the mountains area. They stopped to refill the gas on the buses and to eat lunch. Others went down to buy food and others stayed to eat inside the bus. Namjoon woke Minki up and they ate on the bus. Jungkook woke his hyung Taehyung beside him. Everybody else did not fell asleep. It took them 3-4 hours there because there were other people who's planning to go to the mountains too. Namjoon saw that Jungkook still looks upset, so he decided something. "Jungkook-ah, come with me." Namjoon stood up from his seat and got out of the bus. Jungkook followed, of course. "What is it hyung?" Namjoon just walked away from the bus enough for no one to hear whatever he's gonna say. "Hyung, what is it." Jungkook asked again. "I'm going to show you something." Namjoon took out his phone. "I noticed that you're upset since this morning. I don't know why, but I'm going to try lighten up your mood." Jungkook looked at him weirdly. Before he could say anything, Namjoon showed him the photo he took while they're both asleep on a public vehicle. "Hyu-hyung! What's this!" Jungkook lowered the phone back to Namjoon and looked around. "Hyung! Someone mught see!" Namjoon let out a little laugh. "Don't worry. That's why I called you here so no one would know." Namjoon put his phone back on his pocket. "Well, you saw it already. Let's go back." Namjoon walked back to the bus. "Hyung! Can you.. uh.. send me that one?" Jungkook shyly said. Namjoon threw his arm around Jungkook's shoulders. "Sure! Let's go now because the bus might leave us."

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

5:30 PM

 

The bus is halfway through the hill and will stop as soon as it reached the bus stops for campers. They have to take special cars to go up to their cabins up on the mountains. So when they reached the cabins, the head of the high school department  gathered all the students present in the center circle, just in the middle of all the cabins.

"Boys and girls. We now arrived at our destination. Because I don't want any fights, I'm allowing you to choose the people who you want to be with in the cabin. But I'll have to choose which cabin you are in. After setting up in your won cabins, gather around back here for our dinner. Understood?" All of the students nodded and went to find the people they want to be with. "And! A single cabin can only have 10 people inside." Some of the students whined and others rejoiced. Somehow, Namjoon fist pumped a little because all of them were eight, including Minki. "Hey Minki, do you want to go in the cabin with us? All 7 of us?" Jungkook asked and Minki glared at her. "Oh no, I'll just sleep here in the middle of the mountain. Don't worry about me." Jungkook hissed at her sarcasm but he managed to smile. "Whatever babe. Let's go." Jungkook smirked, took the bag from Minki's hand and headed straight into their cabin. "Excuse me? Who's your babe again! Yah!" Minki ran after Jungkook and the others did nothing but just go ahead into their cabin.

Their cabin was big and beautiful. They think it's the biggest cabin out of all the cabins. Then they realized that higher levels get the bigger cabins. All of them picked their own low bed and rested. Minki's spot was at the middle, in between Jungkook and Taehyung, as always. They placed their luggages down and took out their food for dinner. "Babe, why don't you just sleep here beside me." Jungkook called to Minki and patted the space beside him. Minki frowned and growled at him. "Stop calling me babe. I'm not your babe!" She shouted and threw a pillow in Jungkook's face. Namjoonwas happy to see them like this knowing Jungkook likes the girl. Then he looked around and saw all of them almost shouting because of excitement except Taehyung. Namjoon found this weird, because usually Taehyung's the loud one. He stood up and sat beside Taehyung. "Yah. What's wrong?" Taehyung pouted at Namjoon. He didn't know why he's feeling low this time, so he just made an excuse. "I'm hungry." Namjoon laughed. "Funny. But I'm hungry too. We'll go out soon after the head director calls us again." He patted Taehyung's back and went back to his bed. Hoseok noticed this too and went  to Taehyung. "What hyung?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok looked at him. "Why are you sad?" Taehyung frowned. "I'm not sad hyung." Hoseok shook his head. "Is this maybe because of Minki?" He whispered so no one would hear except Taehyung and him. "No. Why do you keep on connecting me to her." Taehyung said and laid on his bed. "Fine. Whatever you say. But I know it's true." Hoseok stood up and went back to Yoongi.

There was a loud bell ring from outside signaling they should all go back outside.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

6:47 PM

 

"Everybody's already here? Good. Go ahead and take seats around and let's eat our dinner together." Everyone grabbed their seats including Namjoong and his friends. Everybody's so noisy and the head didn't even mind. He was noisy himself too. "Babe, I mean Minki-yah, say 'ahh'" Jungkook handed out a piece of pork in his chopsticks to Minki's mouth. Minki snarled but she took it in. Taehyung really isn't happy about this but he doesn't know why. So he took beef from his chopsticks and handed it out to Minki with a smile. "Eat this Minki-yah~" Minki almost choked because of what Taehyung did. She's blushing so hard, but she's lucky that it's dark. Girls from different tables looked at her with jealousy. Namjoon whispered "Don't mind them." Minki just smiled. She handed out some of her veggies to Taehyung too and thanked him. Jungkook frowned. "Hey! How come he gets some from you and I don't?" Minki stuck out her tongue. "Because he's not my bestfriend." Jungkook took some pork in his mouth. "So you don't give food to your bestfriend?" Minki shook her head. "No." They all laughed. Namjoon is enjoying the love triangle in this group so much that he wants to film it already.

Everybody was done and was ordered to go back to their cabins because it's getting a little late. They did and took their showers. Minki was the first one to go because she's a girl. Then Jungkook, Taehyung, and so on. After all of them were done, they told stories to each other. Everybody gathered around Namjoon's bed to listen to his ghost story.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

9:30 PM

 

Jungkook sat close to Minki so if she ever falls asleep, she would lay on his shoulder. She did fell asleep, but she fell on the other side. She fell on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung's heartbeat went faster than the usual, and he didn't know why. Jungkook hardly noticed because he's sleepy too. When Namjoon finished his story, everybody went back to their beds. Taehyung woke Minki up, but she won't. So he carried her bridal style and placed her nicely on her bed. Jungkook went to bed with closed eyes so he didn't know. He really is so sleepy. Taehyung looked at the sleeping Minki one last time before he went to bed. "Good Night." He whispered to Minki then he slept. Namjoon saw everything which made him think. 'Taehyung likes Minki too? How come?' He thought but he's sleepy too, so he just decided to know about it tomorrow.