Chapter 4

Young Love

2:30 PM

 

Minki sat at the bench beside the playground as she watched the boys play and have fun. She laughed with them as they pushed each other. All of them are tired and are slowly stopping, but Taehyung doesn't look tired. Whenever he pushes other members all of them go back to life and ran around. Jungkook got tired and just sat beside Minki. Jungkook wiped a little sweat building up from his forehead and looked at Minki. There he saw her, with happy lips and smiling eyes. Jungkook just smiled at this sight,and thought how beautiful Minki is when she shows her eye smile. Minki noticed that Jungkook was staring at her, so she looked at him. Jungkook blinked his eyes several times and looked away. Minki laughed and punched Jungkook's arm lightly. "What?" She asked and tried to get Jungkook's attention. "It's nothing.." Jungkook replied without looking at her. "Come on, tell me." Minki punched Jungkook's arm lightly again. Jungkook looked at her and smiled.  He didn't say anything and just showed his tongue to her. Minki gave him a confused look and he laughed. "You should have seen your face it's so funny." He and kept laughing. Minki's face became grumpy and said "What?" then she poked Jungkook's waist several times and Jungkook tries to stop her every time she does it.

Taehyung noticed that Jungkook was nowhere to be seen around them, so he searched for him. He stopped when he saw Jungkook and Minki playing around themselves. He left his hyungs and walked towards them. When he was already in front of them, nobody payed attention to him. The other two kept trying on poking each other and stopping each other. He got a little annoyed so he pretended to cough to get their attention. Jungkook and Minki stopped and looked at him. Minki sat properly and fixed her hair. Jungkook just looked at his hyung, waiting for him to say something. Taehyung smiled and sat between Minki and Jungkook. He reached his arms out to place it above Minki's and Jungkook's shoulders. He looked at them both and sighed. "Why are you guys having fun alon together? Don't you want to have fun with us?" He tried to sound a little bit sad and looked at them with a sad face. Jungkook scoffed and looked at him. "Wow hyung, since when did you learn to act?" Jungkook pushed him away and looked at other things. Minki just looked down, feeling like bursting out with Taehyung's arm around her. "Are you mad at me Jungkookie?" Taehyung pulled Jungkook closer to him and pouted in front of him. Jungkook took a little time before answering "No." He was a little mad at his hyung for ruining his and Minki's moment together. "Aigoo, I think you are. Whatever it is, I'm sorry. Let's go now." Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's shoulder and stood up. He looked at Minki then ran down to his hyungs. Jungkook looked at Taehyung who's now playing again with his hyungs, then to Minki. Minki was just sitting there, still can't believe all of these are happening. Jungkook punched her shoulder lightly, so she would look at him. She did, and she smiled. "I'm so glad I met you, and I'm so happy we're friends." Minki said, stood up and walked towards the others. Jungkook was shocked, don't know what to do. His heart beats so fast from what he just heard. He smiled so wildly that it hurts. But he doesn't care, happiness overpowered the pain. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3:45 PM

 

He went over where his hyungs are and hugged Taehyung. He whispered, "I'm not mad at you. I love you so much hyung." He hugged Taehyung tighter and smiled. Taehyung felt weird and looked at his face. Cupped it with his hands. "Are you sick? OMG, do I need to take you to the doctor?" Taehyung moved Jungkook's head up, searching for any bruises. "I'm not hyung. I just really love you." Jungkook smiled so wide and pinched Taehyungs cheeks. Then he ran for the exit of the park and waited for them. Taehyung smiled because he never saw Jungkook this happy. He told his hyungs that they should go and find a cafe to eat. "Eat again? Taehyung you should treat us this time." Namjoon told him because he doesn't want to buy anything anymore. Jungkook went back to them and said "My treat. Let's go." Jungkook said happily and skipped away. The others followed and smiled, they love it when one of their members are so happy. It makes them happy too. So they just followed Jungkook, with Minki in the middle. It made her feel awkward because people around them kept looking at her. Taehyung noticed and he ran up to her back and wispered "Don't mind them. They're just jealous that you get to be with 7 handsome guys." He giggled which made Minki smile. The awkwardness she feel lessened also, because of what Taehyung said.  She looked back at Taehyung and mouthed 'Thank you', and Taehyung replied with a smile. Jungkook saw all of it and got jealous again. But before his mood got totally ruined, Minki catched up to him and walked beside him. Minki smiled at him, "Where are we going now?" She asked. "We're going somewhere where the food is cheap and delicious." Jungkook smiled and winked at her. She laughed softly and looked ahead. 

"Oh, look! There it is. Let's go!" Jungkook dragged his hyung Taehyung, the only one who looks excited about this, and ran into the cafe. It seems like he forgot that this person is the reason why he always gets jealous. Everybody just followed and found a seat. All of them ordered a two pieces of large toasts and different juices. Jungkook payed it all. He doesn't mind, this day he heard words that will make him happy for a week, or months.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5:30 PM

 

They just walked going home. They guessed it's more fun walking than riding on a bus, it will only make their bonding shorter. While they're walking, they would always stop somwhere where they're window shopping, and some just for the beautiful view. "Why don't we stay here and wait for the sunset?" Jin suggested as they all sat on the grass, waiting for the sunset. Minki sat beside a tree so she could lean on it. Jungkook sat beside her. "Sunsets are beautiful. Do you like sunsets?" Jungkook asked Minki who's looking at the sky. "I do. It's so beautiful, you know." Minki looked at him. The faint light in Minki's face made her look more beautiful. Jungkook just smiled and looked back at the sky. "I know it's beautiful." Jungkook closed his eyes and murmured. "Just like you." Minki looked at him, who's smiling. "What did you say?" Minki pushed Jungkook and he fell on his back at the grass. Jungkook looked at Minki. "What?" Jungkook sat back up. "You said something. I heard it!" Minki said on his face. "No I didn't. I didn't say anything after that!" Jungkook laughed. "Aish! Liar." Minki poked Jungkook's waist again. After that they poked each other again. 

"Yah! It's almost 6 PM. Come over here and let's watch the sunset together." Taehyung called the other two and they went there. Minki sat beside Taehyung, and Jungkook sat beside Minki. "Guys look. It's so beautiful man." Namjoon said after he removed his shades. Minki looked at all of them, with smiles on their face. "This is the first time I've done this. You see, I have no time to do this." Namjoon smiled at them. "You know Minki, since I met you, almost everything in my wishlist almost came true. This is one. And I think more will come true on the next days." Namjoon stood up and went beside Minki and hugged her from behind. "Thank you." He tightened the hug and Minki held Namjoon's arms around her shoulders. "Aigoo, It's not really me but, no problem. Oppa thank you too." Minki smiled. She's so happy, she feels like Namjoon is really her big brother. Taehyung and Jungkook just stared at them. They looked at each other with weird faces and laughed. "You guys, are way too dramatic." Taehyung told them. Namjoon broke the hug and hugged Taehyung instead. "What? Are you saying something?" Namjoon rested over Taehyung's body which made them fall down the grass. "Hyung! No! You're so heavy get off hyung!" Taehyung shouted as he tried to push Namjoon away. "Aigoo, you said we're dramatic. You need punishments." Namjoon kept hugging Taehyung tightly and all of them laughed. Sunset's finished and it's quite dark. But the street light were opened so it isn't that dark.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7:00 PM

 

They decided to go home, but first walk Minki into her home. When they reached the front gate, Minki looked at all of them. "I have to go inside now. You all must go home too. See you guys, uh, on Monday?" She told them as she got her shopping bags from Namjoon. "See you tomorrow for sure." Namjoon said and smiled. "Oh, wait. Before we leave, can we get your phone number?" Jin asked her as he got his phone out. "Oh, yeah sure." Minki took his phone and typed her phone number. "There. Don't give it to anybody without my permission okay?" Minki asked politely and smiled. "What if we get it?" Taehyung asked her. "Jin oppa can only give it to you guys." Minki told Taehyung. Jin smiled. "I like Jin oppa. Call me that everyday when we meet okay?" Minki nodded. "You should go now. It's a little late. It's dark you know." Minki told them. "You're right. We'll be going now. Thank you." Namjoon told her and walked slowly down the side walk with the other members. "Take care guys! Stay safe!" Minki waved and smiled. "We will!" Namjoon shouted back and they all waved back.

Minki went inside and placed her shopping bags on the couch. "Oh, honey. You have bought so many things. That must be expensive. How much did it cost you?" Her mother asked her. "Oh, don't worry mom. It didn't cost much." Minki smiled and brought the bags up into her room. "Come back down quickly okay? Dinner's ready." Her mother shouted. "Yes mom!" Minki shouted back. She placed her thigs down her bed and checked her phone. She got 5 messages from different numbers with their introduction. She saved all of it with a smile. But her smile faded when she didn't see Taehyung's number. 'He got it, right?' She asked herself. She knows he got her number, he even asked if he could get it. She was a little dissapointed, but she's hungry. She just forgot about it and went downstaris to eat. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

7:45 PM

 

"So how was your day?" Her mother asked her. Minki remembered all of it and forgot about Taehyung not texting her. She smiled at her mother. "It was very happy and fun, mom." She was finished eating and washed the dishes. Her mom smiled, happy that her daughter is happy everyday.

 

"I'm home." Jungkook said out loud so everybody could hear him. "Oh honey come let's eat." His mom called him from the dining room. He sat  and ate. "So how's your day? I see you bought things too." His mom asked. "Eomma it was very fun and happy. Yeah I did." Jungkook smiled and ate. "It's nice you're happy. Ok eat up." His mom smiled sitting beside her. 

 

Taehyung rested on his bed, looking at his phone. He's lookingat Minki's number, thinking if he should text her or not. Then he thought of something. Since he know where Minki lives already, he'll surprise her. He smiled at the thought, and placed down his phone. He went up to get a little shower so he could sleep. 

 

Minki went upstairs to check her phone again, but still no Taehyung. "Why isn't he texting me." Minki murmured. She just moved all the things on her bed so she could lay on her bed. She put her phone on the sidetable and rested her eyes. Whenever she remembers what happened all day, she kept smiling. Still can't believe she and Taehyung are friends already. Because of her mood, she texted Jungkook 'Thank You :-*' and took a little shower. 

 

Jungkook just finished taking a shower and saw his phone vibrate. So he checked on it and saw Minki's text. He almost screamed like a girl but he refrained himself on doing that. His smiled so wide again that his cheeks hurt. He tried to sleep, but he can't. He can't smile sleeping. He can't forget the kiss mark at the end of Minki's text. Minki has made him super happy today.