Chapter 1

Young Love

Friday 3:40 PM

 

"Pass the forms backwards. Make sure those forms will be signed by your parents by Sunday. If you don't have any, you will be sent home. Do you understand?" Mr. Jung told all his 2nd year students. All forms were passed and everybody got ready because it's almost dismissal. 

"Hey, you're coming right?" Jungkook asked Minki, who is just in the front seat of him. "Yeah. Why?" Minki turned to look at Jungkook. "Nothing." Jungkook smiled hearing she will be coming. Minki smiled back and returned to her position.

"Ok class, it's almost time. Don't forget, okay? Goodbye and take care." Mr. Jung went to his table and fixed his things as well. Everybody was just waiting for the bell to ring. 5 more minutes and out. Mr. Jung must have been one of the most kind, caring, and handsome male teacher students have met. Female students, even male students, fall for him even though they know he's taken. Taken by the most beautiful male teacher Mr. Kim. But they didn't care, they can't help but fall in love with him. 

*RING*

The bell rang and the students ran out of the classroom, leaving it all messed up. Minki always stay behind to help Mr. Jung re-arrange the chairs. Not that she likes him, she just appreciates what Mr. Jung is doing for them. "Oh. You again. Why do you keep staying behind and not enjoy the rest of the day outside?" Mr. Jung asked Minki, who was arranging the chairs too. "I just want to help you sir. And I don't have anything much to do after class hours." Minki smiled at Mr. Jung, who smiled in return. "Oh, we have another kind student? I didn't expect this. Jungkook, am I right? From the ever famous BTS?" Mr. Jung tapped Jungkook's shoulder and he turned. Jungkook bowed, "Yes, seonsaengnim. I.. I am actually different from my hyungs." he laughed and scratched the back of his head. Since the first day, it was always like that. All three of them arranging and cleaning the room after every dismissal. Jungkook only helped the second week, probably because he wants to be with Minki.

20 minutes passed, and they're all done. Minki and Jungkook bid goodbye to Mr. Jung and Mr. Jung as well too. They went outside together and just separated when Jungkook's hyungs came to get him. "See you on Monday, Minki." Jungkook said in a low voice, preventing from his hyungs to hear him. "See ya." Minki smiled and waved. Jungkook was dragged by his hyungs to the other side, but he still managed to wave back.

"Ah.. our baby is in love. Is she your girlfriend?" Namjoon teased and ruffled Jungkook's hair. Hearing this, he wanted to say yes but he know he can't. He can't lie to his hyungs, because they'll only tease and if he said yes. "No. We're just friends hyung." Jungkook removed Namjoon's hand on his head and smiled at him. "Aigoo.. look at you. You're blushing! How dare you lie? Huh? Guys help me with this liar." Namjoon jumped onto Jungkook's back, which made him stumble a little, his hyung's heavy for goodness sake. "Yah! Get off you're so heavy! Ahh!" Jungkook tried to get rid of Namjoon who is laughing at his back, by running around and circles. Other guys just watched them, laughing. Taehyung, being childish and fun, ran around with them trying to jump into Namjoon's back, making Jungkook have two passengers. 

Minki was not that far to see what's happening. She was smiling at her friend's friends being all childish. But when Taehyung joined, her smile got bigger. Not wanting to get caught, she just turned and walked home, her smile not leaving her face.

 

5:30 PM

 

"Mom~ I'm home!" Minki placed her bag at the couch and searched for her mother. "I'm here, I'm here." A voice said, inside the kitchen. There was a very aromatic and delicious smell coming from there. Her mom must have been cooking another yummy meal for dinner. She ran to get the form, and a pen, then to her mom. She showed her mom the form and gave her the pen. "Mom, sign this! sign this!" Minki was all too excited and jumping up and down. "Calm down sweetie, let me read it first." Mom read the form.

 

Greetings dear Parent's and Guardians,

 

We will be having a program/activity this upcoming week, where we will be borrowing our dear students for one week. 

We will be having a camping the whole week, practicing young minds to be independent. Please let your child participate

in this activty. We guarantee you that they will be safe, away from harm. We have lots of backup, in case of emergency. 

So don't worry about anything happening bad to them. We will be informing you quickly as we can, if ever anything happens.

Thank you and good day.

 

______________________

Signature over Printed Name

 

"Oh this might be dangerous honey." Minki's mother gave her a teasing looked, like she won't sign the form. "Mom~! Stop it. Just sign it please~ we'll all be safe. Perhaps all HS Students will be attending. If ever anything happens, everyone will be affected. So please~~" Minki pleaded and gave her mom a smile. Her mother chuckled and signed the form. "Yes! Thanks mom. Loveya." Minki kissed her mom's cheek and ran to her bag. "Loveyoutoo!" Her mom shouted as Minki ran upstairs.

She fixed her things, packing clothes and other things to bring next week. While she was searching for something, her phone beeped. She looked at it and she got a text from Jungkook.

Hey Minki-ya! Your mom said yes right?

Mine did. Thanks to my hyungs. Hahaha. 

 

Minki laughed, because she thought why does even Jungkook need to tell her this? She thinks it's silly but still she replied.

 

Hey Kookie! Yes she did.

And I didn't need any 'hyung'  for her to say yes.

:p

Jungkook smiled, so big that his hyungs got curious. He just can't get over that Minki called him 'Kookie'. Is that my nickname already? He thought. I don't care but I like it. He kept smiling, that he forgot his hyungs were with him, reading the text over his shoulder behind him. 

 

"Aigoo.. our own Kookie~ Isn't it cute guys? He got a girlfriend first before our Seokjin hyung. Guess girls doesn't want guys who are prettier then them." Namjoon joked again, which got him a glare from Seokjin. Everybody laughed as their joker striked again. Jungkook screamed "She's not my girlfriend! We're just friends okay!" and ran outside, so he could have a moment with himself and his nickname given by the person he likes. 

 

Kookie? Where'd you get that?

And now I'm supposed to give you one too?

:D

 

Jungkook texted back, just to keep the conversation going. This time, he made sure he is far enough from his hyungs.

 

I got that from your name idiot. Well

if you want to give me one, it's up to you. :)

 

Minki replied as she laid on her bed. Her mom called for dinner, so she left her phone on the bed and ran downstairs.

 

Well yeah I know that. Hm, I'll just call you Minki.

I like it more than any silly names. ;)

 

Jungkook waited for a reply, but hours passed and he got none. He forgot that it's already dinner time, so he ran back to his house. "About time kid. Let's eat." Seokjin pushed him to the dining room. "Our lover boy's here. Let's eat. Your mom's meal looks so delicious I can't resist anymore." Namjoon looked at the food, virtually drooling over it. "Ah ah Namjoon, take off your shades. It isn't sunny inside and it's night already. Why do you keep wearing shades? You look handsome without those." Jungkook's eomma told Namjoon and placed his shades at the side. "Aww eomma! Thank you. See eomma thinks I'm handsome." Namjoon bragged and laughed. 

They finished eating at almost 8PM. There were 9 of them, including Jungkook's father, who talked. While Minki, finished eating after 30 minutes because it was just her and her mom. Her dad's away working. She helped her mom wash the dishes, and went to shower. Same as Jungkook but before he went to shower, he sent off his friends home. 

After shower Minki went to her bed and checked her phone. She got a message from Jungkook. She read it, but she's too tired and she needs to wake up early tomorrow. So she just put aside her phone and slept. 

Jungkook also checked his phone, hoping for a reply. Then he thought she's asleep, so he just slept too. He needs to wake up early tomorrow too, he needs to buy things to bring this Monday. And plus he knows Minki will be shopping too, so he's planning on shopping with her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday 6:30 AM

 

Jungkook woke up earlier than what he expected. He went to shower and dressed up nice, because he will be with Minki. He got his phone and money, then ran downstairs. "Where are you going mister?" His father asked, drinking coffee. "I'm just going to buy things that I will need this week." Jungkook replied and opened the front door. 

"Okay. Take care kid." 

"Thanks dad."

Jungkook closed the door and walked through the sidewalk. He texted Minki to where will she be shopping.

 

Yah Minki. Where will you shop?

Tell me, let's go together.

 

Minki, on the other hand, woke up 7 AM. She rubbed her eyes and checked her phone. What is it now Jungkook, it's so early. She thought. She opened the message.

Where are you? Wait for me wherever you are.

Then let's go there together. Okay?

 

Minki replied and went to shower. As soon as Jungkook got the reply, he went over to a park near Minki's house. He doesn't want Minki to walk far, so he just went there.

I'm here at the park near your house.

Come find me, idiot.

 

He laughed at himself, because he called Minki an idiot. He knows he will get some when Minki arrives, but he likes it. He likes it when Minki is mad at him because it's the only time where he gets really close to her.