Chapter 6

Young Love

Sunday 11:25 AM

 

"Taehyung-ah! Come here." Namjoon called the younger one, still lying on the ground. "What is it hyung? I'm busy." He has his eyes closed, and never bothered to look at Namjoon. "Taehyung-ah is this how you treat your hyung? Come here. Just a minute." Namjoon pulled Taehyung away from Minki's lap and did what he did to Jungkook. While Taehyung's face is buried in his chest, he winked at Jungkook and the boy smiled. "Hyung seriously what are you doing." Taehyung stayed still on his position as Namjoon wrapped his whole body around him. "Oh nothing. I just really missed you." Taehyung giggled and hugged his hyung back. "Hyung is this for real? Aw I missed you too even though we're always together." They laughed and told jokes to each other.

Jungkook seeing that his Namjoon hyung already got Taehyung busy, he went beside Minki. He sighed and smiled, which made the girl look at him. "What?" Jungkook said, the smile never leaving his face. "What?" Minki asked back. Suddenly they remembered what happened earlier with their 'Whats' and laughed. Taehyung was distracted with their laughs in the middle of giving Namjoon another joke. He looked at them and sat up. Namjoon knew what Taehyung's going to do so he tried to stop Taehyung. But Taehyung already laid between Jungkook and Minki. He looked up at them and smiled. "Why don't you share your jokes with Namjoon hyung and me?" He pouted and flashed his puppy eyes. Minki just looked at him. Jungkook looked back at his Namjoon hyung with a questioning face. Namjoon just raised both of his shoulders. "Hyung we're not telling jokes." Jungkook told Taehyung. "Then why are you laughing?" The blonde asked. Minki and Jungkook looked at each other and laughed again. Taehyung sat up and got curious as to what is it. "What? Hey tell me! Jungkook-ah! Minki-yah!" He kept shaking Jungkook and Minki's alternatively and lightly. But the other two just kept laughing. Namjoon just stared at the younger ones and smiled.

"It's already lunch time!" Minki's mother called from the door. The other tree hurried to stand up and raced to the dining room. Namjoon just followed them and closed the door. All of them were hungry. "I bet your mom's cooking is delicious." Taehyung smiled at Minki. The girl just smiled back and slightly hid her face. Jungkook frowned a little but he thought the compliment was for Minki's mother, not for her. "Eomma's cooking is really delicious, hyung." Jungkook told Namjoon. "Wa.. you call Minki's mother eomma?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, who is so proud and happy to call his love's mother eomma. "Yes, he does. You know, he's my bestfriends so he's close to my family too." Minki explained Taehyung. "Wa.. Can I call your mom eomma too?" Taehyung asked excitedly. "Of course you may sweetie!" Minki's mom answered the excited Taehyung and placed down the food. "Really? Thank you Minki Mo- Eomma!" Taehyung blurted out full of joy and happiness. They laughed at Taehyung's weirdness and cuteness. "You got another cutie friend, Minki. How come your friends are always cute and handsome?" Minki's mother joked and Minki smiled. "It's because she's pretty, eomma." Taehyung answered and got some of Minki's mom's food. Minki was shocked at Taehyung's sudded words and looked down, hiding her blush. Jungkook frowned, because he thought of saying that, but his blonde hyung got first. Namjoon just sat there, flattered and really is enjoying Taehyung and Jungkook's rivalry. He couldn't really say rivalry, because he doesn't know if Taehyung likes Minki. He would say Minki is pretty too. Minki's mom laughed and said "Okay dears. Have fun eating the food I prepared! I'll just be upstairs. Call me if you need me, okay?" She smiled at the teenagers and they all nodded. "I love your mom Minki. I mean, our mom." Taehyung smiled at Minki. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

1:00 PM

 

Everybody went back to the front yard and Minki closed their door. "So! What.. are we gonna do?" Minki asked the three boys in front of her. They just looked at each other, not knowing what to answer. "Why don't we.. go to Jin hyung's house! Sounds great?" Namjoon suggested. The two other boys smiled and looked at Minki. "Can you come?" They said together. Minki smiled and answered "Of course." The boys were so happy to hear that Minki could come. This would be the first time they would hang out altogether with a girl. "Let's go let's go!" Taehyung smiled and pulled Minki and they went into the sidewalk. Jungkook got a frowning face again because of that. Namjoon patted Jungkook's back and smild at him. "It's okay, Jungkook. They're just friends." Namjoon said and pushed Jungkook to walk faster.

Minki and Taehyung walked ahead talking and laughing at each other while Namjoon and Jungkook at the back. Jungkook kept on murmuring things with an annoyed face while looking at the other two in front of him. Namjoon just can't stop laughing silently because of how funny Jungkook is. "Jungkook-ah, relax." Namjoon's smile reassured Jungkook that everything will be alright. He inhaled the good vibes and exhaled the bad ones. After that he smiled and looked at his hyung. "There you have it. How would Minki like you back if you keep on making your face that way?" Jungkook covered Namjoon's mouth fastly. "Hyung!" Minki and Taehyung stopped walking and looked back. Jungkook and Namjoon looked at them too. "What.. are you doing?" Taehyung asked, pointing at Jungkook's hand on Namjoon's mouth. Jungkook removed his hand and pretended to brush off dirt on his face. "Oh, you know. Just helping hyung get the dirt off his face." Namjoon almost laughed, but he decided not to. "Okay." Taehyung answered and continued walking ahead. So does Minki. Jungkook looked at his hung with an annoyied face again and walked ahead. Namjoon smiled again, "Aigo Jungkook-ah. Why are you so cute." He laughed and followed them.

Minutes passed and they stopped at the edge of a sidewalk. "Why did we stop?" Namjoon asked Taehyung. "Hyung. I can't remember where Jin hyung's house is!" Taehyung said. Namjoon face palmed himself and Jungkook looked down in embarrasment. Minki just looked at them with a questioning face. "You really can't remember, hyung?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung moved his head sideways and pouted. Namjoon face palmed himself more. "Why?" Taehyung asked. "Aigo Taehyung-ah! Why are you so- I want to hit you right now!" Namjoon shouted at him. "Why?! Tell me why?? WAE??" Taehyung looked at Namjoon and Jungkook who got annoyed looks on their faces. "Hyung. Jin hyung's house is just beside YOUR HOUSE. How could you not remember it?" Jungkook said, facepalming himself too. Minki turned her back on the boys and held to prevent herself from laughing loud. Taehyung saw her turn her back so he tried to move Minki and make her look back at them. "Why are you turning your back on us?" He kept on trying to turn Minki back and he did. But as soon as he did Minki laughed so loud that Taehyung got startled. "Why are you laughing??" Taehyung asked. Namjoon laughed a little too, and Jungkook smiled at them. "Aigo pabo Taehyung. Let's go." Namjoon took Taehyung and threw his arm around the younger one. Jungkook and Minki followed both. Minki was getting over a little over her laughs but whenever she sees Taehyung it gets back. "Wo you laugh so hard Minki." Jungkook said while laughing a little. "I'm sorry. But I think you already know I laugh like a retarded seal so, yeah." Minki laughs again at Jungkook's reaction. "Retarded seal?" Jungkook asked and laughed too. 'If that's the case, you're one pretty adorable retarded seal.' Jungkook thought to himself. 

Taehyung hears what the other two are talking about at the back. "Miniki-yah! Stop laughing at me!" He shouted which made Namjoon and Jungkook laugh. "I'm sorry, it's just that.." Minki can't even finish her sentence with her crush's dumbness and cuteness. 'Why do I even like this guy? Aish seriously.' She thought while laughing. "Aish really! Stop laughing at me!!" Taehyung screamed and acted like a kid when he says that, and whenever he does it just made his hyungs and Minki laugh more at him. "Aish, I can't live like this!" He kept screaming and murmuring for them to stop.

They've finally got over their laughs when they arrived Jin's house. "We're here!" Namjoon smiled at them. "Wa.. Jin oppa's house is very beautiful." Minki said with admiration while looking around outside the house. "What do you think about the house, Minki?" Taehyung asked. "I think.. I think it's very manly." Minki smiled. The boys laughed. "When you get to see hyung's room, you'll take back what you just said." Jungkook said, trying not to laugh again. Minki got curious as to what is inside Jin's room.