Chapter 8

Young Love

5:50 PM

 

They went to the farthest part of the building and saw the others there too. "Hyung!" Taehyung happily skipped his way through the crowd of people to go to his hyungs. "Heeeey Taehyung-ah..... Oh you have Minki with you?" Hoseok saw the others trying not to get in touch with the other drunk minors. "Yeah. Why?" Hoseok smiled at Taehyung. "Nothing really. Come here." Hoseok took Taehyung's hand and forced him to sit on his lap. Taehyung doesn't seem to min and just enjoyed it. "So what are we doing here?" Yoongi asked. "We're just gonna have fun. Wait, where's Jimin?" Yoongi and Hoseok pointed at the middle part of the dance floor and there they saw a dancing Jimin. "He didn't drink right?" Yoongi and Hoseok smiled at him and shook their heads. Jungkook found it funny that Jimin is dancing there so he went to his hyung and dragged him back to where the others are. "Oh! You're here already. Why did you bring Minki here?" Minki sat down beside Namjoon. "Can't we bring our new friend? Besides we'll all be stuck together starting tomorrow." Taehyung said and they all laughed. "Oh yeah I almost forgot about the camping. Well! I'll just be at the dance floor if you need me just call my name, and I'll be there." Jimin playfully winked at them and left. "Hyung you're so weird!" Jungkook shouted and they all laughed. 

"Do we have something to eat here?" Namjoon asked them. Taehyung nodded and pointed at the food section. "Come on Minki, let's eat." Namjoon stood up and Minki followed. "Hey! Why Minki only? Me too hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I don't have the money to treat you Taehyung. Go ask your Hoseok hyung. Bye~" Namjoon took Minki's arm lightly and headed to the food section. Taehyung looked at his hyung, who he is sitting on, and pouted. "Fine." Taehyung rejoiced and jumped happily when he got off Hoseok. "Come on Yoongi." Yoongi followed them and met up with Namjoon and Minki who's already eating. Jungkook was left at where they were earlier, not noticing all of his friends left already. When he saw Minki with Namjoon, he went there quickly so he got four eyes looking at him. "uh...Hi?" Minki and Namjoon laughed at his awkward face. "Have a seat Jungkook. Oh! And if you want to eat hurrily go to Hoseok because he's ordering already." Jungkook ran to where they are which made Minki smile. 

The others were taking too long to order because of Jungkook and Taehyung who kept changing minds. Good thing no one is next to them. Namjoon saw Minki circling her fork on the plate and staring at it. So he held Minki's free hand which made Minki look up. "Is there a problem?" Minki blinked a lot of times to Namjoon before she answered. "Uh.. nothing?" Minki looked at Namjoon weirdly for asking that out of the box question. Jungkook and the others already finished ordering and they already have their food with them. Jungkook saw Namjoon holding Minki's hand, so he rushed to them, almost spilling his food. Namjoon and Minki were startled and looked at him. "HYUNG!" Jungkook placed down his tray madly and shouted with eyes closed. Namjoon stood up and faced him. "WHY?!" Minki has her eyes widely opened and shocked, as well as the others. "HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Namjoon thought for a second that Jungkook have seen him holding Minki's hand and laughed. "Aigoo, Jungkook. You are so funny. Sit and let's eat." Namjoon sat and continued eating his food. The others did it too except for Jungkook. He just stood there, looking at his food. "Ah, Jungkookie, sit and eat please." Minki requested to Jungkook. Somehow, his body wants to obey all what Minki just said but he doesn't want to. "No. I'll go." Jungkook left his food and went outside the building. Minki stood up and quickly followed her bestfriend. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

7:10 PM

 

"Jungkook-ah.." Minki stopped behind Jungkook and poked his back. "What is it." Jungkook coldly replied. "Why are you like this.. you were so happy earlier.." Minki slowly went closer to Jungkook and hugged him from behind. "Why is my bestfriend like this? Did I do something wrong? If I did I'm sorry.." Minki tightened the hug too much that it made Jungkook squeal. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" Minki breaked the hug and bit her lip. Jungkook turned to face an adorable girl. "Aigoo, how can I be mad at you if you're looking like this?" Jungkook hugged Minki and she returned the hug. "Then tell my you were like that?" Jungkook scoffed. "Don't you know I'm a good actor? See, I even fooled my best friend." Minki hit him lightly on the chest and laughed. "I guess you did. Wow you can be an actor! Audition so we could be rich." Minki joked. "Shall I do that? So I can buy my bestfriend all she wants." Minki smiled and looked at Jungkook. "Really? You would do that? Oh I have the bestest best friend in the whole wide world!" Jungkook laughed. "IF, I pass the audition." Minki frowned. "You're a real bummer Jeon Jungkook." 

While the other two are having their friendly moment, the other boys were peeping from the window inside and smiling. Mostly Namjoon. Taehyung doesn't seem to like it very much so he just sat back where their food was. He doesn't know why he's the only person not liking that scene. Hoseok noticed that Taehyung dissapeared beside him and saw him back at the table eating. He left the others and went to Taehyung. "What's the problem Tae?" Taehyung looked at Hoseok with a very sad face. "It hurts hyung." Hoseok sat down beside Taehyung and looked at him carefully. "What hurts?" Taehyung dropped a single tear from his right eye after he blinked. "I like her."