Chapter 5

Young Love

Sunday 8:30 AM

 

Minki woke up because of the sun shining on her face. She stood up to close the curtains and went back to bed. She noticed she got a text from 3 persons. She checked the first one was Namjoon saying 'Good Morning. :-)' So she replied 'Good Morning too oppa :-)'. She checked the second one and it's Jungkook saying 'Pabo wake up.' She got a little annoyed and replied 'You're more pabo. :p'. She checked the third one, an unknown number, that says 'Important. Go outside, I'll be waiting.' She thought of someone who would do this, Taehyung crossed her mind, but she thinks it's impossible. She saw that she got this text 30 minutes ago and panicked. She fixed herself and dressed nicely, went downstairs and got a pice of toast. "Take care honey!" Her mom shouted as she went outside the house. She looked around their house, searching for someone while holding the toast on her hand. When she looked at the far end street without moving her body, somebody took a bite on her toast. She didn't notice until that someone bit her finger.

"Ow!" Minki blurted out as she looked at her hand. She saw Taehyung's face near on it and she didn't move. She can't. Taehyung looked at her and smiled. "Toast is delicious. Do you have more?" Taehyung asked as he stood up straight. "I- uh- yeah- why don't you- uhm- come inside..?" Minki offered and pointed at her house. "Can I?" Taehyung said excitedly. "Well.. yeah.." Minki said while looking down. "Well, let's go!" Taehyung walked straight into their door and knocked. Minki ran after him to try and stop him but it's too late. Her mom opened the door and saw them. "Oh.. oh. Hello there. Are you Minki's friend?" Taehyung nodded at Minki's mom's question. 'paboya, pabo pabo pabo minki' She said to herself. She went inside after Taehyung.

"So, what are you guys doing here? I thought you would go somewhere." Minki's mom asked while looking at them. "Mom, he said he would like some toast. He ate mine." Minki said while looking away. "Oh why didn't you say so! Come along there's plenty for you." Minki's mom took Taehyung's arm gently and escorted him into the dining room. Minki was forced to follow even thought she doesn't want to. She sat beside Taehyung and looked at him. "Are you the one who texted me?" Minki asked him where only him can hear it. "No." Taehyung looked at her. "I don't have any time to text anybody." He said then took a slice of toast Minki's mom gave him. "Then what are you doing here?" MInki asked him. Taehyung looked at her and smiled. "I was walking when I saw you outside with a toast. So I went to you." Taehyung's smile gives Minki the butterflies in her stomach that she needs to go away from Taehyung so that it would stop. 

Someone knocked at the door. "I'll get it." Minki said and stood up. Taehyung looked at her go to the door while eating his 4th slice of toast. Minki opened the door and got a smiling boy in front of her. "Hello, paboya." Jungkook joked and waved. "What are you doing here, pabo?" Minki asked, still not letting him in. "Can you let me in?" Jungkook asked politely. "No." Minki said hardly and tried to close the door. "Eomma!!! Minki doesn't want to let me in!!!" Jungkook screamed as he tried to keep the door open. Taehyung went over behind Minki and saw Jungkook. Jungkook saw him too, and he stopped trying to open the door. Minki stopped too. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked while having his 5th slice of toast. "What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked back with a questioning face. "Hey I asked you first." Taehyung said. "I asked you second!" Jungkook said. Minki gave him a weird look. "What?" Jungkook looked at Minki at gave her a weird face too. "What." Taehyung said behind Minki. "Now what." Minki's mom said behind them. "What." Jungkook looked at Minki's mom and asked. "Okay, stop." Minki walked to the dining room and sat at a chair. Mom let Jungkook in and they all went back to the dining room.

Taehyung sat beside Minki and Jungkook on the other. Both of them looked at Minki. Minki noticed this and asked them. "What?" Taehyung laughed and her mom. "We kept saying 'what' for how many times now." Taehyung hardly said between his laughs. Minki realized this and laughed too. Jungkook just took a slice of toast, jealous again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

10:30 PM

 

"Mom we'll be going!" Minki shouted from the living room and pushed Jungkook and Taehyung outside of their house. "Hey why are you pushing us away?" Taehyung asked her when she finally got them out. "Please be honest with me. Who texted me to go outside?" She asked Jungkook and Taehyung. Nobody answered. "What.. are you talking about? I texted you pabo." Jungkook told her. "I know. It wouldn't be Taehyung oppa. So who?" Minki said and looked around. Jungkook almost killed a person when she heard 'Taehyung oppa'. But he remained calm so it wouldn't be obvious. "Seriously hyung how many slices of toast have you eaten?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who just ate the last piece on his hand. "Hm.. about.. 7 or 8. I don't remember." Taehyung said as he wiped off the dirt on his face. "10, for sure." Jungkook scoffed and looked around. "No you're wrong." Taehyung softly hit Jungkook's head. "Hyung that hurts!" Jungkook over reacted and made an annoyed face. "Stop it Jungkook it ain't cute." Taehyung put his tongue out and ran around. Minki smiled again, seeing his crush's cuteness up close. She thought to herself, I know what Taehyung's hobby is right now. It's annoying Jungkook. She laughed at her thought and just watched TaeKook play around her front yard. She sat on the grass and didn't notice that Namjoon is walking towards her house.

"Hey there pretty little sister." Namjoon said as he sat beside Minki. "Oppa I'm not pretty." Minki told him and pouted. "Oh, yes you are my lovely. Look at you so pretty and cute." Namjoon pinched Minki's cheeks lovingly and baby-talked while doing it. Jungkook saw it and got annoyed again. 'Why does my hyungs always make me jealous?' he thought and wasn't aware Taehyung jumped on his back. So he almost fell but he got back his balance and tried to get Taehyung off his back. "Oppa~ stop it." Minki said while holding Namjoon's hands on her cheeks. Namjoon stopped and smiled. "So what are these two doing here?" Namjoon asked her. "Oh, they went here for breakfast, I don't know." Minki said. Namjoon laughed and murmured "These boys." 

She noticed Namjoon always have shades. So she tried to remove it but Namjoon stopped her. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Oppa why are you always wearing shades?" Minki asked. "You looke way more handsome without those. Please take it off." Minki smiled. Namjoon took it off and hanged it on his polo shirt. "Really? Can oppa find a girl now?" Namjoon joked and Minki laughed. "Oppa you have a line of girls wanting to have you." Minki told him, knowing that he really does because of popularity. "Oh I do? How come I don't know?" Namjoon asked. "Because you're wearing shades that time." Minki joked and they laughed. Jungkook still got Taehyung on his back and is really jealous of Namjoon and Minki. So he decided to crash into them so they would be distracted. He ran into them and made Taehyung fall into Namjoon. "Ow! Ya! How could you!" Taehyung screamed as he rested his head on Namjoon's legs. "Hyung you're so heavy! Don't you know?" Jungkook panted and laughed. He rested on Minki's leg and looked at her. Minki looked down at him. "What now." Jungkook just smiled on her words. "Oh, nothing." Jungkook replied and looked at his hyungs. 

"Eat your lunch here, okay guys? I'm making something delicious for you." Minki's mom said on the window from inside the house and all of them nodded. Minki's mom smiled and went back inside. "Your mom is really nice, Minki." Taehyung said, still resting on Namjoon's legs. "Thank you, and yes. She really is." Minki smiled at Taehyung. Jungkook saw this and got jealous again. Namjoon just laughed, noticing Jungkook's jealousy. Since he's a joker too, and he loves to tease his dongsaengs he stood up and got Jungkook out of Minki's leg. He hugged Jungkook and rested on the grass. "Hyung what are you doing?" Jungkook asked Namjoon, trying to get away. "I just want to hug you, Jungkookie-yah" Namjoon said sweetly and tightened the hug. "Hyuung!" Jungkook screamed as he tried and tried to get away.

Taehyung moved and rested his head on Minki's leg. "Can I?" He asked. "Sure." Minki said cooly, hiding those feelings of wanting to scream and jump out of joy. "Thanks." Taehyung said and closed his eyes. Minki just stared at him, he looks like an angel, She thought. She smiled and just stared.

Jungkook saw this and tried harder to get away from Namjoon. But Namjoon was strong. He pushed Jungkook down and asked "Do you like her?" Jungkook looked at him. "No." Namjoon knows he's lying, so he said a little bit louder. "Do you like her?" Jungkook placed his hand on Namjoon's mouth. "Shh hyung. She might hear you." Namjoon smiled. "Yes I do. Please don't tell anybody. I trust you hyung. Please." Jungkook begged quietly. "I promise I won't." Namjoon said and hugged Jungkook. "Now can you let me go?" Jungkook asked politely. "Oh, of course sure." Namjoon broke the hug and set Jungkook free. "Thank you." Jungkook said and sat up. He's planning on a way how to get Taehyung away from Minki. "Do you need help?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook smiled at him and nodded.