Pride and Humility

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

Miyeon's POV

I was heading to the dance battle in Busan. It was a bit of torture because I kept on feeling pride all over Busan. Probably because of Hoya (Pride) because people were probably watching the dance battle and feeling jealous. It was already 3:15 and the dance battle was gonna end at 3:30. I'm seriously late. You know what? Forget this, I'm just going to teleport there. 

I closed my eyes and I was already at the dance contest. 

Hoya was doing a dance battle with some other dude. And dang! Hoya's good!

(Here's the link. And ignore Dongwoo, just pretend it's another person.)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEzXalaRE5E

When Hoya was done, everybody was cheering for him. Well even though he was a sin, he was seriously good.

"Wooo that was Hoya and dang! I feel so jealous of his dancing. Wish I could dance like him. *sigh* Anyway the votes will be revealed in 5 minutes and we will pick the winner!" said the MC

5 minutes later... "And the winner is Hoya! As expected of our dancing machine here!" 

"Hoya! Hoya! Hoya!" screamed the crowd. Well then again he was good. Hoya went back down stage and I walked there as fast as I could.

"Oh. You're here? Did you come here just so that you could be jealous over my dancing?" 

I rolled my eyes. "No. I came here to tell you to go back to hell. Even your mere presence makes everything dirty." Hoya put his hand over his heart like it actually hurted. 

"Why did you hurt my pride? It's important to me you know?" he said pouting. (A/N: Can any of you imagine Hoya pouting? Cause I can't. It seems a bit impossible)

"Whatever." I left and thought how the heck are we going to get them back to hell? It was already hard last time!


I'm so sorry for this short crappy chapter. I'm already having writer's block with this story and this is all I had as an idea in my head. 

Also the next 4 chapters might be as crappy as well    (-_-)

*bows down* Mianhe Mianhe!