Greed and Charity's Dream

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)
Sungyeol's POV
 
I slept and I was at a mansion. 5 year old me was knocked on the door rapidly. The door opened and a girl's head popped out. "Let me in. Bad people are trying to kill me!" 5 year old me begged desperately. 
 
The girl's eyes widened and she immediately let him in. 5 year old me went to the couch and sat there. "Who are you and who wants to kill you?" 
 
"I'm Lee Sungyeol and a gang wanted to kill me. What's your name?" asked 5 year old me.
 
"Park Ye Rin. Can you please tell me why they want to kill you?" 
 
"Appa killed the other gang's leader and-" 5 year old me choked. "They killed appa, umma, and my younger brother. Appa told me to run." Ye Rin nodded and a maid walked in. "Who is this boy and why is he here?" asked the maid.
 
"He ran from a gang. His appa killed the other gang's leader and his family's dead." Ye Rin explained.
 
"He can stay here until your parents get back here tommorow morning."
 
"But, I want him to stay here. It's so boring in this house." Wait, so I lived with her? Please don't tell me that one time I accidentally walked in her changing. But now that I think about it, Ye Rin's actually pretty and has a nice s-line- Stop talking like this! I've been hanging around Woohyun too much.
 
"Ask your parents if you want him to stay here, ok?" said the maid. 
 
"Yes! Yeollie, come to my room and we'll play!" They went into Ye Rin's room and it was full of stuff toys that I'm pretty sure Sungjong would like. 5 year old me picked up the Pororo toy and started lifting the arms pretending it was flying. Ye Rin picked up a Pikachu toy and went over to me.
 
"Hello I'm Pikachu. And I like you. Do you like me?" said Ye Rin in a aegyo voice.
 
5 year old me played along and said,"I'm Pororo and I like you too. Why are your eyes sad?" I looked at Ye Rin's eyes and 5 year old me was right. It was filled with sadness and loneliness. A sharp pain hitted my heart. 
 
"My parents are mostly never home. I'm sad that they never play with me." They stopped playing and 5 year old me hugged her. "Cry all you want." 
 
Ye Rin cried and my heart felt like 100 needles were stabbing my heart. "Don't leave. You're the only one that actually plays with me." And 5 year old me nodded and they accidentally fell asleep with their hands intertwined. OMG, I slept with her! The scene changed and it was morning and 5 year old me was chasing Ye Rin in the house. "Come and catch me Yeollie!" yelled Ye Rin. Ye Rin turned around. At the same time 5 year old me tripped. And 5 year old me fell on top of her and... kissed her. What the hell!? My first kiss was stolen by Ye Rin!? The door opened and a woman and man stood there shocked. 
 
"Who is this boy and why is he kissing you!?" yelled the man. 
 
5 year old me and Ye Rin stood up quickly and Ye Rin started explaining everything. "We chased each other. At the same time, I turned around and he tripped. So, accident!" 
 
5 year old me bowed. "Sorry. I'm Lee Sungyeol. A gang killed my parents and younger brother. They ran after me and this was the closest house."
 
Both of them looked at 5 year old me out of sympathy. "Let him stay here please. It's more fun here now." Ye Rin pleaded.          
 
"He can stay here." said Ye Rin's umma.
 
"YAY!" 5 year old me and Ye Rin yelled. They started chasing each other again and the scene changed again. "Sungyeol, do you like me?" asked Ye Rin.
 
"Of course I like you. We're best friends after all." said 14 year old me. Ye Rin looked at him with sad eyes. Was I dense about love? Wait, I don't love her. Or do I? The scene changed again. "HEEEEELLLLLLP!" yelled Ye Rin. She got dragged into a car and it drove off. 16 year old me's eyes widened and picked up a note.
 
Remember us? We're the ones that killed your family. Come to the abandoned warehouse at ____________. If you want her alive trade your life for her's.
 
'This can't happen. I love her. I will die for her as long as she's ok.' 14 year old me thought. He ran to the warehouse and stood out the entrance. The gang went out and pushed Ye Rin towards 17 year old me. When she got pushed, the police came. The gang panicked and shot the gun. 17 year old me closed his eyes and waited for the pain, but instead he felt a hug. He opened his eyes and Ye Rin hugged him tightly and fell.
 
"NOOOOOOOO! YE RIN! STAY WITH ME! I STILL DIDN'T CONFESS TO YOU! I WANT TO DATE YOU!" Ye Rin's eyes opened slightly and choked out, "Y-y-yeollie. I will see you in heaven soon. G-good b-bye." Ye Rin's eyes closed. 17 year old me picked up a gun.
 
'I'll be with you forever.' And 17 year old me held Ye Rin's hand and shot himself in the chest. The scene changed and it was me and Ye Rin in heaven. "It is time for the both of you." said God. That was the last thing that I heard before waking up. 'What is this? Why did I have a bizarre dream?'
 
Ye Rin's POV
 
I slept and I was in a mansion. 5 year old me was laying on the couch, staring at the ceiling, bored. 'I wish another person plays with me. This house is too quiet.' Then the door started receiving knocks. 5 year old me opened the door and a boy was there.
 
"Let me in. Bad people are trying to kill me!"
 
When he went in and introduced himself, I thought, 'I knew Sungyeol?' But his past seems really sad. I wonder how it would be like if your parents got killed right in front of your eyes. I know if your parents died, you would feel sad. But, them dying in front of your eyes That's sad. When we got to my room, it was filled with stuff toys. Was I that girly to have stuff animals everywhere in my room? And I can't believe I cried and Sungyeol helped me. The scene changed and it was morning. Me and Sungyeol were chasing each other and... he kissed me. WHAT!? My first kiss was stolen by my enemy!? The scene changed. 
 
"Yeollie, do you like me?" 13 year old me asked.
 
"Of course I do, we're best friends." Why does my heart hurt from hearing him saying that? The scene changed and 16 year old me got kidnapped by a gang. The gang told me about the note and I couldn't believe it. Sungyeol wanted to trade his life for mine? When the gunshot happened, 16 year old me tightly hugged Sungyeol and died. I saved my enemy from dying... this is weird. But, why do I feel happy that I saved him? The scene changed and me and Sungyeol were in heaven. The last words I heard before waking up was, "It is time for the both of you." I woke up, 'Why? Why is this happening?'