Pride and Humility's Dream

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

Hoya's POV

I slept and all the sudden I was in a school. Kindergarten, I'm guessing? 5 year old me was sitting in the corner, looking out the window.

"Today we have a new student. So please welcome her in."

Then a girl stepped out behind her teacher and shyly introduced herself. "Anneyong, I'm Kwon Mina. Please take care of me."

"Welcome to our school, Mina!"

Wait, I'm dreaming of my past? Then Mina sat next to 5 year old me. When 5 year old me looked at her, she stood up and said, "Mianhe. I'll sit somewhere else."

5 year old me grabbed wrist and said, "Uh it's ok, y-you can sit here." And I heard 5 year old me's thoughts. 'Oh man, why am I turning red? Maybe I like her?' Wait did I just say... I like Mina?

"Name's Lee Howon. But call me Hoya."

"Ok oppa..."

"How do you know I'm your oppa?"

"I guessed. I'm 4 and a half years old."

"Oh... I'm your oppa then." They both smiled at each other.

The scene changed. The same school, but older I guess.

"Hey, over here Mina!" yelled 10 year old me. Mina was about to walk over until 3 girls, guessing queenkas by the way they dressed, blocked her way.

"You know nerd, you should stop being friends with Hoya. He's popular and we're popular too, so popular people are naturally friends. But you're not, you're just an ugly nerd. So be the pathetic nerdy loner of this school cause Hoya just pities you for not having friends."

10 year old me looked really angry, so he walked over to Mina and stood in front of her protectively.

The queenkas started fake crying and used aegyo voice, "Hoya oppa. She called us b*tchy brats."

'Seriously? They didn't notice that they're b*tchy brats? And they're like one year older than me and we're not close.' thought 10 year old me. Then he slung his arm over Mina's shoulder.

"That's because you are b*tchy brats. I know you made that up so you just admitted it yourself that you're b*tchy brats. In my eyes, Mina's more beautiful than all of you combined. She has more natural beauty and your beauty is fake. And I don't pity her. I LOVE HER."

Wait, what the hell!? I said that?! All the queenkas stood there embarrassed because he said it in front of everybody in the lunch court.

"Hoya, did you really mean that? Cause this is the best gift I've ever got on White's Day." Mina smiled brightly.

10 year old me walked over to a table and grabbed a purple heart shape box.

(Of course Hoya would give her with something purple in it. After all he's the purple holic)

"Uh here." Mina took it and read the note.

Dear Mina,


We've been friends for 5 years.


And I've developed feelings for you


So... be my girlfriend?


Saranghae Mina,

                            Hoya

"Yes oppa."

Then the scene changed to high school. "And our last contestants of our love themed talent show is Hoya and Mina!"

The music started playing and they danced to Be Mine.

(Click here. And pretend they're 2 people dancing to it.)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuejYoRbps

Fast forward... "The winners are Mina and Hoya!"

The scene changed. "It's time to be one of the sins." said God.

"I can't leave. I have my girlfriend, Mina to love."

"You will meet her again." said God.

"Fine. You better keep that promise." said 17 year old me.

'Sorry but you will meet her in a different way.' thought God.

Mina's POV

I slept and I suddenly was in a school. Then when I saw myself sit next to a boy and he introduced himself.

"I'm Lee Howon. But you can call me Hoya."

Wait, I knew Hoya? Then the scene changed. It was the same school, but older I guess. Then when the queenkas blocked my way and said that, the next thing I saw shocked me. Hoya actually defended me and insulted them back. And when I saw the note, I was even more shocked. He loved me? He was actually nice and sweet? And my response was the most shocking. Then the scene changed to a hig school talent show. And dang! I'm good and so is Hoya!

Then the scene changed. "It's time that you're one of the seven virtues." said God.

"But... what about Hoya?" asked 16 year old me.

"You will meet again." replied God.

"Ok."

'Sorry but you'll forget him.' said God.

Author's POV

Hoya woke up and he was staring at himself in the mirror. 'What do I do know? I just remembered a part of my past?'

Mina woke up and she thought, 'I knew something would go wrong. Maybe Miyeon knew that something might happen to us but she didn't know what it was.' Then they both went back to sleep.