Envy and Kindness's Dream

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

Dongwoo's POV

I don't know why but I felt that my prayer would come true soon. Maybe I'll see my girlfriend in my dreams. I slept and I was in a mansion. 7 year old me was playing with a girl about the same age as me. 

"Yah! Kimmy! Slow down so I'll catch you!" Wait, Kimmy, my enemy is my friend?

"Nope! Dongwoo, you're too slow!" yelled Kimmy. Then she slipped on the carpet and nearly fell on her face until she got caught by the waist.

"Gwenchana? You shouldn't run too fast." said 7 year old me and putted her back up. Then they heard voices down the hall and decided to eavesdrop on whoever was talking. They putted one ear on the door.

"Chincha? You think they would be a good pair?" 

"Of course they would. Dongwoo is the perfect person for Kimmy!" Wait, WHAT!? Are these my parents?

"Arrasso. I approve of Dongwoo. But, how are we going to get them together?"

"We'll just have to wait until they're older."

The scene changed and it was a school. "I like someone. Oppa. Do you think I should make the first move or should I wait for him to make the first move?" asked Kimmy.

13 year old me looked at her with a sad expression. 'Why didn't I confess to her? Now she likes someone else.' 13 year old me putted a fake smile on his face and replied, "Make the first move. You'll never know if he likes you back."

Kimmy nodded and said, "Ok then." Then she looked into 13 year old me's eyes, took a deep breath and said, "Oppa, I like you. Want to be my boyfriend?" 

What the hell!? She's the girlfriend that I wanted to know so badly about!? 13 year old me's eyes widened and just looked at her in shock. She stood up.

"You don't have to force yourself to love me. I hope you have a happy life." And she slowly left. 13 year old me snapped out of his shock and caught up to Kimmy. He back hugged her and said, "I do love you. I was just shocked that you liked me." 

"Yay! Oppa likes me too!" And the scene changed. 

"Can I say my last good bye before leaving?" asked 18 year old me.

"Yes, you have my permission." said God.

18 year old me got a text saying: 

From: Lollipop Lover


Meet me at the park. I have important news to tell you.

18 year old me ran to the park and they both yelled at the same time, "I'VE GOT IMPORTANT NEW TO TELL YOU!" 

They both blinked and finally Kimmy told Dongwoo to go first. 

"I have to study in Japan. And I won't be able to see you for 5 years." 18 year old me lied.

"What a coincidence. I'm going to study in America for 5 years." said Kimmy.

'Lies.' I thought. She lied. She's one of the seven virtues.

"So I guess, we should take a break from our relationship?" 

"I guess so." said 18 year old me and they hugged. That was the last thing I saw before waking up. When I woke up, I started wondering, 'Did my prayer just came true?'

Kimmy's POV

I slept and I was in a mansion. Two kids were chasing each other. One was me and one was? 

"Nope! Dongwoo, you're too slow!" Dongwoo? My enemy and I are friends?

When 6 year old me fell, Dongwoo caught me. I blinked. Did he save me? And when they eavesdropped on whoever was talking behind the door. I heard, "Of course! Dongwoo is the perfect person for Kimmy!" 

What the heck!? Are these my parents or something!? The scene changed and 12 year old me confessed to Dongwoo. But, that's just impossible. Me and Dongwoo are enemies right? The scene changed.

"Do I have permission to say my farewells?" 17 year old me asked.

"Yes, you may." said God.

17 year old me sent a text to Dongwoo and waited in the park. 

"I'm going to Japan to study. And I won't be able to see you for 5 years." said Dongwoo.

'Lies.' He's one of the seven sins.

"What a coincidence. I'm going to America to study for 5 years." 17 year old me lied. They hugged for the last time and I woke up. 'What the heck just happened right now?'


Heads up, the next chapter will explain why they were picked to be the seven sins and seven virtues. 

So, hoped you enjoy. See ya later!