Sloth and Diligence's Dream

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

Sunggyu's POV

I slept and I was in a school all the sudden. "Yah, oppa. Why do you play with girl's hearts?" 

That girl looks familiar. Who is she because she's cute. "It's because a person that I like, I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me. That's why Mei Lin." answered 14 year old me. Wait did I just call my arch enemy cute!?

"Oppa, I like someone." 

Then I heard my 14 year old self thoughts. 'Why? Why did you do this to me? You're the one I like. I'm a playboy because I want to get you out of my heart, but I can't find any girl to replace you.'

"Who's he? I will kill him as soon as you say his name." 

Mei Lin started laughing and I have no idea why, but my heart felt warm and I wanted to squish her cheeks- Wait a sec, snap out of it! She's your enemy... or is she? Gahhhhh! Why am I so confused!?

"Why would you kill yourself Sunggyu oppa? You're the one that I like." said Mei Lin. 

14 year old me just sat there with his eyes wide. And seriously? "I like you too..." And 14 year old me kissed her. WAIT, WHAT! 

The scene changed to a house. "Noona, this is my girlfriend." said 15 year old me. I have a sister? 

"I approve of her. She isn't a . Oh and." Then she whispered a threat while smiling, "If you break this girl's heart, I will personally rip your guts out and drop you into the middle of the ocean full of sharks." Ok, I don't remember her but she's scary...

Then the scene changed to a garden. And 18 year old me was hiding in a giant box? All the sudden the top went off and 18 year old me popped out of the box. Oh that's why. There was a rose trail pattern to the box and around it were candles. 

"Happy 4th anniversary!" 18 year old me yelled.

"Oppa, this is so beautiful." 

I have no idea why, but she looked y yet cute in that dress. I really want her- Stop it. Stupid erted mind! I have been hanging around Woohyun too much! Besides you can't be thinking like that when it's your enemy you're talking about!

The scene changed. "It's time." said God. And I woke up. 'What's going on?'

Mei Lin's POV

I slept and I was in a school. I saw 2 kids talking too each other. One was me and who's the other one?

Then I heard something shocking. "Why would you kill yourself Sunggyu oppa? You're the one that I like." The other kid is Sunggyu and I like him!? I looked at his face. His eyes are cute and they look just like my favorite animal, a hamster- Wait, he's your enemy, don't think like that! And he kissed me... Why do I feel so warm- Snap out of it!

The scene changed to a house. And Sunggyu introduced 15 year old me to his noona. I even heard the threat. Hahaha, Sunggyu's afraid of his noona. Ha! If Sunggyu remembered, I'm gonna for centuries about this.

The scene changed to a garden. 17 year old me was walking along a trail of roses. When she reached the end, she pulled the top off and Sunggyu jumped out. He looks handsome in his suit *slaps myself* What the heck am I saying!?

The scene changed and the last words I heard before I woke up was "Time for you to go."

'What just happened? What's happening now?'


I'm sorry for not updating for a long time but I had 2 projects due last week.

Mianhe! I will probably not update this month or next month because my history teacher told me that a project was coming soon. Mianhe!