Greed and Charity

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

Ye Rin's POV 

I headed to the country side part of Korea. And it was the best place I could think of ok? Besides, it seemed to be the perfect place for Sungyeol to rub it in people's faces that he has the stuff they don't have.

*sighs* Nobody seems to have sinned yet. And I saw a poor family eating food outside. So I went over there.

"Here, take these jewels. You can turn it in and get money in exchange." I said

They looked surprised. But they took it. I smiled. I loved helping people. It was a nice feeling when you did something for the greater good for that person.

Then that's when Sungyeol popped out by teleporting here.

He grabbed his megaphone and was about to turn it on. But, I ran over there and I kicked the megaphone down to the ground, breaking it in the process. I knew that he was going to use it to shout out how he had everything that they didn't have.

"Oh come on! Why did you ruin my fun?" Sungyeol dolphin screamed.

"Go back to hell!" I screamed at him

God, I hated him. Why does he always keeps things to himself? Just give at least one thing to some random person, for God's sake!

"No. I'll go back when I'm bored!" Then he teleported away.

Ugh! Why was this so much harder than last time when we convinced them to go back! 


Yeah I know. Most shortest update in history

I had no other ideas for Sungyeol and Ye Rin, so yeah.