Operation: Get the Sins back to Hell!

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

It was morning. Suho and Joonmyeon were guarding the gate of heaven as usual. (Let's pretend Suho and Joonmyeon are 2 different people ok?) But when they looked down on Earth. It was sinning a lot more than usual, especially South Korea.

"Uh-oh. They're back again." they both thought.

"I'll go report this to the virtues now!" Suho flew over to the virtues and was panting slightly.

"What is it Suho?" asked Mei Lin. Actually the virtues did know about the sins, but they wanted to make sure they were right.

"The sins. They're back again!"

All the virtues quickly stood up. "Aish. Why are they always causing trouble for us? Come on girls, let's go back on Earth." said Mei Lin.

The virtues held hands and they teleported straight down to South Korea. They went to a abandon house and started moving in.

As soon as they were done, Mei Lin said "Guys let's split up and find our counter part of us (the sins) and then we'll see what happens then." They all nodded and left. 

Hwayoung decided to go to Woolim club since it was the best place for Woohyun (Lust) to go to. Even though she hated going there, it was the only way to find Woohyun. The only problem was which club? But, Woohyun would most likely appear in Woolim club. Even when she didn't take a step into clubs, she always cringed because she could feel lust in every inch of the club. She always thought "What the heck? What's so great about the club?" She could even feel lust the most in Woolim club. It was full of drinking, shameless humans shamelessly grinding on to each other, and the thing she despised most,​  in private rooms in Woolim. She didnt want to go but it was the only club Woohyun would most likely go.

Miyeon decided to go to a fighting place that belong to some group named LC9. It was a place where people fight for entertainment. It was the only place where Sungjong (Wrath) could be in. Since he was always filled with anger. He could only release it and control it by fighting. Even if it was just an arguing fight about something. Like you know where the girlfriend slaps the boy for cheating on her and stuff? It was still enough for Miyeon to be sad and if it got worse, she start crying a bit. She hated fights even if it was just an argue. Even she could feel the sin of Wrath everywhere because fights were common. It could be arguing or physical fights. She didn't want to go to LC9's place but it was the only place Sungjong would most likely go.

Mina decided to go to a public dance contest. It was the only place where Hoya (Pride) could be in. Since he always was a show-off and didn't care about other people's talents. He always did the same talent as them and try to do better. He hated losing because he was Pride. Even though she was just walking there, she could feel pride all the way over there. She always was disgusted by it because if you lose, you lose. Get over it! If you win, you win. What else she always thought that people should acknowledge other people's talents if they were better than them. If they were better, than learn from them! She always thought of people who had pride like this "God, are they stupid?" She didn't want to go but it was the only place Hoya would most likely go.

As for the other virtues, they could just go and track where their counter part went. The other sins didn't have a specific place to go, so they could be anywhere in South Korea.

Anyway, let the mission for the virtues begin!