Gluttony and Temperance's Dream

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

Song of the day: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5wOk6h61_Iw


Myungsoo's POV

I slept and I was suddenly in a school. 8 year old me was sitting in the corner and I heard his sad thoughts. 'My parents hardly even care about me.' Then a voice broke his thoughts.

"I'm Suhwa. Please take care of me."

8 year old me looked at her in interest.

"You can sit next to Myungsoo in the back right corner." While Suhwa walked to her seat, she smiled at 8 year old me and I heard 8 year old me's thoughts.

'Why is my heart racing faster than usual. And why did my heart stop beating when I saw her smile?'

Then when she sat down, she turned to him and said, "Hi, I'm Suhwa. Wanna be best friends?" 8 year old me smiled but then went back to a poker face and just nodded.

Suhwa giggled, "No need to be shy about your smile. You should smile more often."

'Why did my heart explode in happiness when she laughed and asked of she could be my best friend. Am I sick? Why did I smile? Only Jieun noona, the maid knows my smile and cares about me. I'll ask her what this feeling is after school. 

(Fast Forward) "Bye see ya later, Suhwa."

8 year old me went into the car and a woman asked him in surprise, "Who's that? A friend?"

"Yes Jieun noona. She's my best friend and can I ask you a question?" asked 8 year old me.

"What's the question then?" asked Jieun.

"My new best friend, Suhwa that you just saw. Why did my heart stopped beating when she smiled? Why did my heart start racing? Why did my heart explode in happiness when she asked if we could be best friends? Why did I smile in front of her all day for no reason? What is this feeling? Am I sick?" he rambled. Jieun laughed.

"What's so funny noona?" 

"Nothing. That feeling you felt is called love. You fell in love with her at first sight. And you opened your heart up to someone else for the first time. You even smiled. This girl must be very special if you did all that."

'Love? Is this what it feels like? If it is, I don't mind Suhwa. She's shy and pretty.' 8 year old me smiled at the thought.

The scene changed again. It was same school, but older. 'Suhwa will be mine.' 10 year old me thought. He was holding a box of chocolates and roses. Then 10 year old me saw Suhwa with some boy around the corner and listened to their conversation.

"What do you want, L.Joe?"

"Suhwa, I like you. Will you be mine?" said L.Joe. 10 year old me started panicking.

'No. I can't lose her. Say no, say no, say no!'

"I'm sorry, but I like Myungsoo oppa." Then 10 year old me sighed in relief and his eyes widened.

'She likes me?'

'She likes me.'

'She likes me!'

And L.Joe walked away and 10 year old me took the chance to walk to Suhwa.

"Suhwa, will you be my girlfriend?" 10 year old me kneeled down and held the box and roses. Suhwa smiled at 10 year old me and nodded.

'YES! She's mine! The girl I love is now mine!' 10 year old me dropped the gifts and instantly hugged her. "I love you." 10 year old me whispered in her ear.

The scene changed to a high school named Jung Sang High. 16 year old me was playing a song with 5 other people.

(Link for song)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9xAJ3mY7Nw

When we finished Suhwa clapped. "As usual, you're pretty." said a boy.

"YAH! Byunghee, you maybe my band mate and leader of Eye Candy but you can't flirt with my girlfriend!" yelled 16 year old me.

(If you watched Shut Up Flower Boy Band drama, then you know what I'm talking about.)

"I'm not flirting! I'm being nice to her!" yelled Byunghee back.

"He's right oppa. He's just being nice to me."

16 year old me scoffed and stood up to leave. Suhwa back hugged me and asked, "Where you going oppa?" 16 year old me pulled away and pouted.

"Why don't you just go to your Byunghee oppa? And 16 year old me left. (Fast forward) 16 year old me threw my backpack on the floor and ran to his room upstairs.

Suhwa sat down on the bed and asked, "What's the problem oppa?"

16 year old me pinned her down on the bed and whispered, "You and my stupid leader Byunghee. I think you need punishment." And 16 year old me kissed her and they did it

(Not going into details. You know what they did. If not *cough**cough*)

What the holy mother did I do!? I did that!? The scene changed.

"You promise that I will see Suhwa anytime I want." asked 16 year old me.

"Yes." replied God. 

Suhwa's POV

I slept and I was suddenly in a school. And when the teacher said to sit next to Myungsoo, I heard 7 year old me's thoughts.

'Myungsoo looks cold but in his eyes, he looks sad. I'll cheer him up by being his best friend. Hwaiting!'

And as I watched the scene I was shocked. Me and Myungsoo, total opposites, are BEST FRIENDS!? The scene changed. And when Myungsoo kneeled down and confessed, I swear my eyes looked as big as D.O.'s eyes in heaven. The scene changed again and this time he was jealous. All 5 boys started talking at once except for Byunghee.

"Go after him or he'll go crazy." said Ji Hyuk.

"He's totally jealous." said Ha Jin.

"Why is he acting like that?" asked Kyung Jong.

"Obviously jealous Kyung Jong." said Jang Do II.

(Fast forward) Even though I turned around because I somewhat knew what was going to happen... What the heck did I just do! I did that! And the scene changed.

"Promise me that he'll be safe." said 16 year old me.

"Yes." replied God

Author's POV

Myungsoo woke up and was like 'WHAT THE JUST HAPPENED!" And went back to sleep

Suhwa woke up and was as red as a tomato. 'WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED!' And went back to sleep


I'm so sorry for not updating for a long time.

I was busy watching Shut Up Flower Boy Band.

I know I'm a bad author, see ya next time!

And Happy B-Day Chunji and did you see Block B's comeback! It was freakin awesome!