Gluttony and Temperance

The Seven Sins and Seven Virtues (Hiatus)

Myungsoo's POV

After going to the store... If you're wondering what the heck I was doing at the store. I was getting food for Infinite (Seven Sins). If I didn't get the food, Sungjong would throw a tantrum, nearly destroy the house and I would be beaten up badly by him. Well I'm lucky I got those stuff toys for him. So... SAVED!!!

I didn't notice a 5 year old girl walking up to me until she talked.

"Can you please give me some food?" she said while pouting.

I looked at her and she seemed as powerful as a virtue. And she hadn't sinned yet. Why was it that? I just brushed it off because she was going to sin anyway.

So I looked at her coldly and said "No."

I started walking away from her until she yelled "IDIOT!"

I turned around and my eyes turned to dangerous, cold slits. "What the hell did you just say?" I asked angrily. Who the hell does she she think she is to insult me like that?

"You seriously don't recognize me even though all I did was morph into a 5 year old?! Are you freaking kidding me!? We're polar opposites. God, what are you!? Stupid!?"

Then she morphed into a teenager.

(Let's pretend they're all teenagers ok. Even pretend Grandpa Gyu is a teenager LOL)

Oh it was just Su Hwa.

"What are you doing here?"

She scoffed. "Telling you to go back to hell obviously." 

Then she left. How the am I suppose to go back to hell? I'll go back when I'm bored of Earth! Besides, it has been waaaaay too long since I was out of hell last time.


Short update probably for next chapter too

Credits to yummybunny123 for giving me this idea at lunch in school today

Maybe I'll double update today.