chocolate ice cream kiss.

ice cream. [on hiatus]

(warning, this is kinda a y chapter. it's y, but not y as in H kind of y. you know what i'm saying? idk, ok i'll shut up now LOL.) 

              “What?” Sooyeon looked up from her ice cream.

Did she do something wrong?

                “Why are you like this?” Youngmin repeated, his voice clear this time.

Sooyeon stopped her ice cream and cocked her head to the side.

                “What are you talking about… Did I do something wrong?” She started to panic.

Youngmin shook his head slightly and had a big smile on his face.

                “When there’s no one around, they’re fine…” Youngmin began, his body shifting towards Sooyeon.

What is he doing? Is he asking for my advice on something, or what?

                “But whenever there’s someone there, they always put ice cream on their lips and pretend they don’t know that it’s there.” He finished, his eyes sparkling.

Sooyeon froze. SecretGarden. Was there something on her lip? She started to touch her lip to feel if anything was there, but Youngmin grabbed her wrist. Her heart started to pound. Oh my gosh. Is he going to kiss me? Sooyeon frantically thought. Her eyes couldn’t leave his eyes. Youngmin’s lips were a few centimeters away from hers. Sooyeon studied his huge doe eyes, high nose, and last of all, his beautiful, sculpted, and pink lips. She bit her lip as her eyes connected with his again. Her breath was cut short. Sooyeon felt chocolate ice cream drip down her fingers.

                “Oh…” She squeaked.

Youngmin looked at her ice cream which was now melting down her hand. He grabbed her hand and off the melted chocolate ice cream on her fingers. Sooyeon dropped the cone, but Youngmin kept . She winced as it sent electrical shocks throughout her body. Sooyeon gazed at Youngmin and his long pink tongue that streaked across her fingers. Everywhere he felt so hot. She shivered as he the last remains of the chocolate ice cream on her fingers. Youngmin finally took her face into his hands and softly the abandoned chocolate smudge on the right corner of . Then, he kissed her and her world exploded. Youngmin’s lips were soft against hers. His thumb gently caressed her cheek. His tongue grazed over her lips and she wrapped her arms around his skinny waist, her hands squeezing his shirt. Suddenly his tongue entered and his other arm wrapped around her shoulders. Mmm, tastes like chocolate ice cream, she thought, her tongue exploring his mouth.  Her tongue swirled around with his. Youngmin pulled Sooyeon’s hips against his. She climbed onto his lap and put her arms around his neck. Her foot accidentally knocked over his vanilla ice cream cup.

                “Oh, I’m so—“ Sooyeon breathed, but Youngmin grabbed her face and kissed her again.

As they were lip-locked, Sooyeon cradled his face with her hands. She gently passed her thumbs over his smooth and pale cheeks. Sooyeon ran her fingers through Youngmin’s blonde locks. His tongue grazed over her back top teeth. She pulled away in surprise, panting.

                “What was that?” She asked, out of breath.

Youngmin pulled her back towards him, their foreheads touching.

                “You liked it, didn’t you?” He breathed, his voice deeper than ever.

Shivers crept up her spine and she shivered. Sooyeon couldn’t find any way to respond so she just kissed him again. Suddenly, a hot burning passion stirred up inside the bottom of her stomach. It was the summer in Korea and it was already hot, but all that kissing just made it hotter. Sweat started to drip down from both of their faces. Sooyeon wiped away Youngmin’s sweat and Youngmin wiped away hers as they fought for dominance. The burning desire still burned in her stomach as their kisses became fiercer and fiercer. He nibbled on her lip which caused her to whimper a bit. She ran her fingers through his hair. Youngmin started to rub his hands along her back. She squeaked in surprise when his hands gently held her waist. She’s really ticklish there. Sooyeon pulled away and looked at Youngmin. Suddenly, Youngmin’s face and blonde hair vanished. It was replaced with Kwangmin’s face and his brunette hair. His cold eyes filled with tears. It was almost like a flash to Sooyeon. She flinched and harshly pushed him away.

                “What’s wrong?” He asked worriedly, trying to hold her face.

                “No…” She whispered.

Youngmin stopped and waited for her to explain. Sooyeon’s eyes stung with tears and her heart was pounding crazily.

                “I can’t…” She murmured, looking up at Youngmin.

A tear dripped down her face and onto Youngmin’s hand.

                “I’m sorry.” She shook her head and slumped to the bench, next to him.

He stayed quiet and then stood up.

                “Sooyeon, let’s go.” Youngmin called to her, his ice cream cup in hand. “I’m going to go buy more for Minwoo and Kwangmin. Start walking home, I’ll be right there!”

Her legs trembled as she stood up and she was suddenly dizzy. She picked up the fallen chocolate cone and threw it away. Sooyeon started to walk home all dazed. She couldn’t think or walk straight. Sooyeon started to break into a run. She didn’t want to talk to Youngmin. She didn’t want to face him. For some reason, she just didn’t want to see him or Kwangmin or Minwoo or her parents or anyone. She felt ashamed of what she had done. What singer would like her? How would Youngmin feel? She said that Kwangmin was her favorite, yet she was all over him, kissing him like a maniac. Who did she like? Kwangmin, the guy who doesn’t like her and ignores her? Or Youngmin, the guy who did something that she had been dreaming about ever since the drama got out? Confusion swirled around in her head. She sprinted across to the nearby subway station and cried on an empty bench, feeling cold, empty, and pathetic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry, i kinda at writing these things.

anyways, done updating for today.

please comment & subscribeee <3