"don't go..."

ice cream. [on hiatus]

Sooyeon bit her lip as she stared at the two Boyfriend members. Youngmin looked troubled while Minwoo looked shocked.

                “Does he do this often?” She softly asked.

                “No…” Youngmin trailed off, looking at the stairs as if Kwangmin would magically come downstairs.

                “Is he okay?” Sooyeon felt worried.

In all honesty, Kwangmin was her favorite member. She was thrilled to have him sit next to her. Now she felt as if he didn’t like her.

                “I don’t know… Maybe I should check on him.” Youngmin started to stand up.

                “No, don’t.” Sooyeon suddenly replied. “Maybe I should go.”

                “Why?” Youngmin looked at her weird.

                “I feel like it’s my fault.” Sooyeon sighed.

Suddenly, the food on her plate didn’t seem so appetizing.

                “How is it your fault?” Youngmin took his seat again.

                “Yeah, how is it your fault?” Minwoo repeated Youngmin.

                “I don’t think he likes me.” Sooyeon murmured, stabbing at her chicken.

                “How could you think that way?” Minwoo exclaimed. “He can’t not like you.”

                “We like you.” Youngmin flashed her a smile. “You could even tell us apart.”

                “Aw. I like you guys too. It’s so easy.” Sooyeon laughed. “But maybe I should go…”

                “Maybe he’s just tired.” Minwoo suggested.

                “But he looked really mad and hurt.” She bit her lip, looking at Kwangmin’s direction.

Youngmin looked at Minwoo.

                “I’m not hungry anymore anyways.” She added, pushing her half-empty plate away from her.

                “You barely ate.” Minwoo pointed out.

                “I ate a bag of chips while you guys were away.” Sooyeon lied, gripping her cellphone tight in her hand.

                “Are you sure?” Youngmin asked, his big eyes blinking up at her.

                “Yeah, Youngmin oppa.” She replied, giving him a wary smile.

                “You don’t need to call us oppa.” Minwoo told her. “We’re all born in 1995.”

                “Okay Minwoo.” Sooyeon replied shyly.

Warmth spread inside her body. They were like brothers to her, but she couldn’t help the butterflies in her stomach whenever she looked at Youngmin. Sooyeon looked at Minwoo too. His cuteness was so adorable; she just wanted to squeeze him. However, in person, he was manlier. Sooyeon just settled with the fact that all Boyfriend members would give her butterflies. Happy with that decision, she decided to check on Kwangmin.

                “Thank you for the food!” She bowed to Minwoo’s mom.

                “Are you sure you don’t want anymore?” Minwoo’s mom patted her head, smiling.

                “No, I’m so full. Your food was delicious.” Sooyeon giggled and put the dishes away.

                “I love your daughter.” She heard Minwoo’s mom tell her mom.

Giddy that Minwoo’s mom loved her, she skipped to Minwoo’s room where Kwangmin was hiding. Her heart thumped when she got to the door. Should she? Sooyeon bit her lip again and knocked on the door softly.

                “I’m tired. Go away.”

It sounded like he was crying. Sooyeon opened the door and peeked in. He was underneath the covers, his face almost suffocating in the pillow.

                “Kwangmin…” She called quietly.

His head shot up and when he saw her face, he hid again. When Sooyeon saw his face, she saw tears.

                “Kwangmin…” She called again. “Can I come in?”

He didn’t answer. She took it as a yes and walked in. She sat down on the bed next to him. He didn’t look up.

                “Are you…okay?” Sooyeon asked nervously, her fingers picking at the blanket.

He didn’t answer.

                “Maybe you don’t want to talk?” She tried again.

He didn’t answer again. She started to get hurt.

                “Kwangmin?” She touched his shoulder, but he shrugged it off.

Tears started to form in her eyes, pain throbbing in her heart.

                “Do you not like me?” Her voice broke as she asked the question.

Kwangmin looked up quickly at her, tears glistening in his eyes. A tear spilled out of Sooyeon’s eyes and she wiped it away quickly.

                “Do you not like me?” She repeated, her voice stronger.

Kwangmin didn’t answer again, but his eyes darted away from her face. Sooyeon’s heart broke. He hates her. She didn’t know why. It hurt to have the person you love hate you. Sooyeon looked away too, embarrassed and hurt.

                “I’m sorry to have bothered you.” She whispered. “I’ll go now.”

She stood up to leave, but Kwangmin grabbed her wrist.

                “I’m sorry.” He whispered. “Don’t go.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wah, will kwangmin confess o: hehe

comment & subscribeee <3