the academy.

ice cream. [on hiatus]

Meanwhile, Minwoo arrived at the academy with his little brother. He couldn’t stop worrying about Sooyeon and most of all, the twins. They looked like they were going to eat each other up.

                “Hyung! This is where I study.” He pulled Minwoo over to a room and proudly sat at his desk.

All the little students came over to huddle around Minwoo and his brother.

                “Oh my gosh, this is your brother?” A little girl gasped.

                “My noona loves Boyfriend! Can I have your autograph?” A guy tugged on Minwoo’s shirt.

                “He’s famous!” Another girl giggled.

                “Wait, my hyung is not for sale.” Minwoo’s little brother hugged him and glared at the others.

The door opened and the students scrambled to their seats. Minwoo turned around and let out a small gasp.

                “Sooyeon?”

Sooyeon stood there, startled for a second.

                "Minwoo, what are you doing here?" She asked.

                "Where were you?!" He walked over to her. "We were worried sick!"

                "Who's 'we'?" Sooyeon turned away from him to go to her desk.

                "The twins and me." He replied.

                "Seems they weren't worried enough since you're the only one here." She replied bitterly.

                "They're coming. They got into a fight so they're talking it out right now." Minwoo sighed.

Sooyeon froze, but she didn't say anything. Then, she walked up to the podium and smiled.

                "Hello everyone. Yejin teacher is sick today, so I'll be your substitute teacher. She told me that you guys were assigned homework, so turn that in. After that, we'll take a test." Sooyeon announced. "I'm usually an English teacher, but I'm just filling in for today."

                "BORING!" A guy yelled and the class agreed loudly.

                "Then let's do it like this." Sooyeon replied, holding a stack of papers. "Whoever misses none or one, I buy ice cream for them after class."

                "ICE CREAM!" A girl squealed.

The rest of the class seemed to like the idea. Papers were shuffled around and Sooyeon collected them all. Minwoo watched her with awe, wondering how she could dominate a new class so easily. He sat in the corner, watching her. She passed out the tests and smiled.

                "You guys have thirty minutes. Then, I will pass out a worksheet you have to finish before class ends while I grade your tests. If you finish your worksheet, each of you gets a lollipop. Okay? Start!" Sooyeon put the homework in a folder.

Minwoo's phone vibrated, signaling that the twins have arrived. He motioned to Sooyeon who followed him out.

                "What do you want?" She sighed.

                "They're here." Minwoo replied, trying to read her expression.

Sooyeon just looked down at her feet, kicking a piece of debree on the floor.

                "Look, I'm in no mood to see them right now." Sooyeon confessed.

                "Sooyeon..."

Minwoo and Sooyeon looked up to see Kwangmin and Youngmin.

                "Can we talk?" Kwangmin asked.

                "I...." Sooyeon looked away.

                "I have some explaining to do." Kwangmin went on, walking closer to Sooyeon.

She looked up, her eyes narrowed.

                "You do." She agreed.

Kwangmin took her hand and walked out of the academy. Minwoo watched them leave and looked at Youngmin. He was looking sadly at the two walking away.

                "You sure about this?" Minwoo sighed, putting a hand on Youngmin's shoulder.

                "It's for the best." Youngmin firmly replied.

Minwoo bit his lip and walked inside the classroom.

                "NO CHEATING!" He yelled.

The students jumped up, surprised.

                "We weren't!" A guy protested.

                "I know. I was just making sure." Minwoo smiled, and sat on the teacher's desk.

Youngmin walked over to him and sat next to Minwoo, on the floor.

                "Do you think I did the right thing?" Youngmin whispered.

                "Yeah." Minwoo ruffled Youngmin's hair. "You did."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry guys if this chapter ..

i'm not even sure if i like this fanfic anymore. do you guys like it? i'm losing so much confidence on this fanfic..

sigh. anyways, i hope you enjoy ><

please commnent & subscribe <3