meeting her (part 2)

ice cream. [on hiatus]

Minwoo, Kwangmin, and Youngmin both stood in front of Minwoo’s door.

                “Go in first, Youngmin.” Minwoo whispered.

                “No! This is your house. You go first.” Youngmin whispered back.

                “You wimps! I’m going first.” Kwangmin snapped, grabbing Minwoo’s keys from his hands.

Kwangmin unlocked the door and opened it wide.

                “We’re here!” He loudly announced.

                “Kwangmin!” Youngmin smacked his brother on the head.

                “What?!” Kwangmin whirled around and smacked his brother back. “What was that for?”

Minwoo just pushed the two squabbling twin brothers inside. Minwoo’s mom rushed over.

                “Minwoo! Oh…You brought the twins.” His mom meekly smiled. “Come in, guys.”

They all walked into Minwoo’s big house. They were greeted by Minwoo’s small brother.

                “Hi hyungs!” He waved and ran upstairs.

Kwangmin and Youngmin bowed and Minwoo just gave his mom a hug.

                “Is she in my room?” Minwoo asked, slowly going up the stairs.

                “Yeah. Be nice! She’s really nice and pretty too.” His mom winked before leaving.

The three boys started to go up the stairs, but suddenly were called back down.

                “You forgot to say hi to her parents! Come back down!” Minwoo’s mom called.

Youngmin and Kwangmin rushed downstairs while Minwoo tried to catch a glimpse of the girl. Unlucky for him, the door was closed. Minwoo trudged downstairs, worries flowing throughout his head.

                “Hello.” Kwangmin and Youngmin bowed at the same time.

                “Wow, so you guys are twins? You guys seriously look alike.” The girl’s mom laughed. “I can’t tell them apart.” She added to Minwoo’s mom.

                “I’m Kwangmin.” Kwangmin smiled, bouncing up and down.

                “I’m Youngmin.” Youngmin also smiled, bowing again.

                “So who’s older?” Her mom asked.

                “I am, by six minutes.” Youngmin replied.

                “I see. Go to my daughter. She knows you guys. She didn’t really tell me about you though. She only tells me about…” Her mom trailed off. “I don’t remember.”

                “I’m Minwoo.” Minwoo walked up to her parents and bowed.

                “This is my son.” His mom proudly wrapped her arm around him.

                “He’s so cute!” The girl’s mom laughed. “Go to Sooyeon and say hi. She’s pretty shy so you guys have to kind of talk first.”

                “She wasn’t shy with us! She was so polite and friendly.” Minwoo’s mom laughed and touched Sooyeon’s mom’s arm.

They looked like best friends. Minwoo motioned to Youngmin and Kwangmin. The three boys started to walk up the stairs again. They were standing in front of the closed door.

                “You open it.” Youngmin whispered. “It’s your room.”

Minwoo didn’t answer to Youngmin. Kwangmin got annoyed.

                “Gosh, you guys! I’ll open it.” He sighed and knocked on the door softly.

They didn’t hear anything so Kwangmin just opened the door.

                “Kwangmin!” Minwoo harshly whispered. “What the hell are you doing?”

Kwangmin gave Minwoo a look that said “shut up” and looked inside. She was sitting in front of the computer, singing to 2NE1’s “I Am the Best”.

                “Billion dollar baby~” She sang, bobbing her head to the beat.

From here, the three boys can only see her side profile.

                “She’s pretty.” Kwangmin whispered.

                “I know.” Youngmin whispered back.

Minwoo just silently stared at her. She was deeply concentrated in the computer.

                “Oh my gosh, are you serious?” She suddenly grabbed her phone and looked through it.

He didn’t understand English, but he could understand at least a little bit. Minwoo eyed the twins who had their face all scrunched up, trying to understand what she was saying. Suddenly she turned off the computer screen with the music still going on and collapsed on Minwoo’s bed. She stretched and Minwoo had to admit, she was freaking cute. Their song “You & I” started to play. She jumped up from the bed and started to dance along to the song. Youngmin started to laugh and Minwoo couldn’t help but laugh either. She suddenly stopped. Kwangmin slapped Minwoo on the shoulder.

                “Shut up!” He glared at the two boys.

She walked over to the computer and checked something.

                “There’s no video playing. What was that laughing noise?” She mumbled, clicking away at Minwoo’s computer.

                “Hurry and introduce yourself. It’s your room.” Youngmin whispered into Minwoo’s ear and pushed him in the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

since chapter 1 was kinda short, i decided to add another chapter! if you guys didn't know, the words that are "bolded" are English.

it's kinda boring, i know. but it'll get better later, i promise.

please subscribe & comment :)