[ERU] - MR. CAR LENDER

ABC (All Bias' Corner)

 

CHARACTERS:

Jo Sunghyun (ERU's real name) 

Kang Shinji

 

THEIR STORY:

Kang Shinji. Yes that's my name and apparently people calling me so often especially if you're an intern editor for a fashion magazine seems so natural now. Whenever the higher-ups tell me to do this and do that, well of course there's no saying no. You think I like it? Hell no! This is just my practicality; truth is, I hate the rich and the famous. Well, who doesn't?

"Please tell me your Saturday isn't free again?"

"You know me too well Minseol-ah~" I talked on the phone and excuse myself from an invitation.

"Well, you've been working hard on that internship you got and...."

"And... what?"

"I know you love the busy atmosphere despite the fact that those people at your work place are the same people you, my bestfriend, hates the most! Tell me I'm right~"

"Yeah, you're right."

"Just call me if you're out earlier then you can join us, okay?"

"You bet I will Seol-ah~ And I'm so sorry... again!"

 

What's with Saturdays and cofffee anyways? I'm at Starbucks now and ordering breakfast for my boss and her assistant. I swear I could've sworn my boss to death if she hadn't let me take her car to do this "far" request. Shinji what are you even doing, you should've been enjoying your weekends... Aish....

 

*BOOOM!* 

 

I swear to God, that didn't come from afar... And I didn't crash onto something. Oh gosh it's the car! What to do now? What to do???? 

*

*

*

As I was trying to explain to my boss why I'm taking so long, someone approached me. I can smell from the perfume that someone's using and apparently, he's a guy.

"Ah, excuse me... You're car seems to have broken down..."

"Well, it's actually not my car but yes, it has broken down. Don't worry I'll figure something out..."

"Here, let me help you. I'll text someone to tow the car and help you fix it."

"No, it's okay. I can handle this... (Shifts to her phone)  Hello, Sylvia, hello? Crap~ she hung up on me."

"You know what, here.... take mine. You look like you need to hurry."

"Huh? T-Take your car keys?"

"Ah... Yeah!"

 

Without even thinking that hard, I just rode on his car, gave him my business card and drove off. It just came back to my senses after my boss, Sylvia, gave me a good scolding. I waited for that man to call me but a day passed and his car's still in my garage. GREAT!

 

Dinner time came and my phone suddenly rang. I saw an unfamiliar number so I ignored it. But as soon as I realize that of course his number will not appear in my phone, I admitted myself to be the stupidest stupid that Sunday. I waited for another ring but I guess he didn't do it. I called back instead.

"Hello?" I spoke first.

"Ms. Kang? I believe you know who's calling right?"

"Of course, I've been waiting for your call Mr.... Mr.... Ah! Mr. Car Lender!"

"Hahahahaha~ Yeah I'm indeed the car lender, But I do have a name. Jo Sunghyun  it is."

"Ah of course. Mr Jo, thanks for lending me your car. Tell me when and where to return your car Sir..."

"Sir...? Just call me Eru, that's more of my nickname."

"I see, yes Eru-ssi. Just let me know..."

"I want to see you now..."

"See me?  Ah you mean the car... Well of course. Just give me a minute to organize and the time to bring your car over..."

"Hmm... Okay well I'll just text you the addres, Ms. Kang."

"Yeah... Thank you again."

"I'll receive that 'thank you' once you arrive in here..."

 

I gather all my stuff, dressed up casually and arrived in what appears to be his house. OMG! It's huge! No wonder he's lending his car to a complete stranger; he sure is rich.

"Oh here you are!" he welcomed.

"Ah... Y-Yes, Eru-ssi."

"Here are your car keys. Thanks again."

"You're going already? May I invite you to dinner first?"

"Wow, thank you. I should be the one doing this. Okay then I'll drive you."

"No need, everything's prepared inside... I just hope you like Italian."

"Sure!" 

 

Who says that strangers are dangerous? Well this time, I'll admit that I'll let that saying pass. This man sure is a gentleman. His every move is a gentleman. Oh God, his house is huge! One we sat on the dining table, I had the chance to look at his profile. Clear skin, slightly thick eyebrows, high-bridged nose and ooh the hair is neat and nice too. But I can tell that he is older than me, nevertheless he can still be gorgeous. Shinji what are you even thinking? Gorgeous? !

"Hmmm...?"

"Ah nothing..."

"Once we've eaten, I have something to ask of you..."

"I see. Okay." I replied. Tsk! That's why he's being nice huh? A favor? I wonder what it is!

"You know actually, I can't wait... I'll just ask now."

"Then what is it Eru-ssi?"

"Can I date you/?"

"EHHHHHH~????"

"I know this may sound stupid. I'm 30 years old, I'm not getting any younger. I saw you and I fell in love... And I..."

"Hold on. Eru-ssi, you're 30 years old?"

"Ah yes, sorry to say I am... As I was saying..."

"Wow! You look young for anyone past 29!"

"Ms. Kang..."

"Ah~ you can call me Shinji"

"Shinji... I want you to date me..."

"Okay, for one condition!"

"Tell me, what is it?"

"Don't go lending your car to anybody..."

"I promise..."

 

That night was surprisingly amazing having met someone who is just as amazing as he is. And he's a complete stranger to me~!

 

END

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yosh!!! Done with my Eru one-shot. Younger KPOP fans may not know ERU Oppa but he's a wonderful singer. Aside from that, he can speak English well and his body's oh so delicious... I mean gorgeous! Hahaha! In this One SHot, I imagine him as being rich and kind, plus the fact that he falls head over heals for someone who is ordinary and simple. So I hope you enjoy this, and enjoy knowing ERU... ^^

 

[Next: EXO-K  - Suho]