[B2ST Yoon Doojoon] - YOU VERSUS ME

ABC (All Bias' Corner)

CHARACTERS:

Yoon Doojoon – a Production Director who came back from America.

Kim Eunsook – the 2nd daughter of a woodcrafts designer.

 

THEIR STORY:

Doojoon was on the way to visit one of his friends since he just came back from the States. It has been two years since he came back to Korea, he was more than ready to hang-out.

 
"Yah chingoo! How dare you not to fetch me from the airport yourself?" Doojoon said as he was talking to his friend on the phone.
"I know~ I know! Got your back, already sent you my car plus my driver. Now you want more? Have you checked the time?" chuckled Kevin.
"Arasseo! I'm almost there. Yaaaaa~ Korea's still the same!"
"Always your line~"
"Hahaha. Just saying. Night life's cool too. Well, see you in a bit!"
 
 
10 minutes later, they arrived in a quiet neighborhood. Most of the houses are new but there are still some of the old, sturdy ones. As Doojoon stepped out of the car, he was taken aback that someone was going through some trash. Doojoon is kind-hearted, he has lots of charities and he donates. He approached the person, ready to hand out some bills. But as he inched his way, the other party got nervous and readied herself to punch her intruder.
 
"Excuse me...?" asked Doojoon.
 
 
Suddenly, the girl swayed back a plastic bag she had been holding and directly hit Doojoon's face. The girl was so afraid knowing that it was a little late to take out their family's trash and sort it outside. News about and such were keeping her alert so she was more than cautious and this time she knew she hit someone who might be having that intention.
 
"Yah!!! What the... Oh? Is this blood? You little...!" Doojoon raised his voice upon touching his forehead.  
"What? What??? Who was the one creeping in from my behind huh?" answered back by Eunsook.
"Creeping from behind? I thought you were a beggar! Why would anybody sort their trash at this time? Huh! Tell me!"
"Ah!!! I don't know!!! Wait let me get a bandage, that cut  might be deep. I didn't know there were shreds of glass in that plastic bag.... So-Sorry~"
"No need! Just give me your number. You have to pay for my hospital bills once I get this checked. What a fortune!!!" Doojoon didn't dare look at Eunsook again as he got her phone number.
 
 
The next day after getting his forehead checked up, Doojoon called Eunsook but at that time, she was busy in their shop.
 
"Hello? Eunsook-ssi?"
"I told you that the tables are being delivered already. Can you be a little patient Sir?"
"Huh? Wait, this is Doojoon. And I didn't order tables."
"Who? Doojoon? Who's Doojoon? Can you call later, we're a bit busy you know."
 
Wow! She has the same temper even in the morning! Daebak~ thought Doojoon. 
"Excuse me, this is Yoon Doojoon, the one you need to be compensated since you gave me a cut on my forehead last night!" 
"Ah~! Okay, okay. Just send me a message of how much I should pay you and your account number so I can deposit the money. I'm busy now. Bye."
"Hello? Hello???" But there was no answer anymore. She's really... Ah~ WOW!
 
He texted her the amount: 10,000.00W for the hospital bills and 100,000.00W for trauma fees. As soon as Eunsook finished work, she looked at her phone and saw the text Doojoon sent. She couldn't believe how expensive it was. She then called him.
 
"Hello Doojoon-ssi?"
"Yes? Why? Have you sent it already?"
"Ah... Actually not yet. Errrr....."
"What? I'm busy too you now. I'm a PD, I need to go now."
"W-wait... Okay just tell me where you are. I'll go there. I need to tell you something."
"You'll go here?" Hmmm... Let's play hide and seek, you little brat! Doojoon planned to do a little payback for Eunsook's temper.
"Yes, can you tell me where you are right now?"
"Well... I'm here at Namsan Tower for a shoot."
"Okay. Wait for me there."
 
 
After around 15 minutes. Doojoon's phone rang again.
"Hello, Im at Namsan Tower now. Where can I meet you?"
"Ah I was there a minute ago. The crew need to shoot next in Everland. You can catch me there."
"What??? *Inhale, Exhale* Okay, wait for me there."
"O-okay..." Doojoon said as he realized that the girl on the other line was so persuasive. 
 
 
Eunsook was tired with all this go here and go there but she needs to talk to that guy and make things clear. She finally arrived at Everland but there was a hype of people and finding Doojoon was like finding a needle in a haystack. She took out her phone and dialled his number. Little did she know that the tricky Doojoon already spotted her. He rejected her call. Once. Twice. Thrice. He stayed a pretty good distance away from Eunsook as she roamed around in circles. Then finally, Doojoon decided to call Eunsook.
 
"Hello?"
"YAAAAH!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU???"
"Of course in Everland!"
"I'm in Everland but there's no Production here! I already asked the Admin Staff! Don't kid me arouond Doojoon-ssi!"
"Yah! That temper of yours is killing me you know! Waaah~ You're a woman for Christ's sake!"
"Can you just tell me where you are, please?"
 
That "please" caught Doojoon off-guard. He's such a weakling for pleads and requests. He was statued from where he was as he tried to think of what just happened. Then suddenly, someone from his behind stumbled hard and his reflexes made him turn.
.
.
.
.
His lips. Her lips. AS ONE.
 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

And I'm back! YAHOOOOOOO~~~! I know this one's a ciff-hanger but I'll let you imagine what happens next guys!

The female character in the story is inspired by Bang Isuk's character from the K-drama "My Husband Got a Family/Unexpected You"
which, by the way, stars CNBLUE member, Kang Minhyuk. kkkk

I hope you guys like it~ I will appreciate if you'll leave comments too! Thanks! 

 

 

NEXT:

 

BOYFRIEND - Shim Hyun Seong