[EXO-M Xiumin] - FRAPPE & COLORS

ABC (All Bias' Corner)

CHARACTERS:

Kim Minseok is a man of dreams; he likes working so hard for his future. Even though he is just at a very young age of 23, he already ventured into small businesses and works part-time at just about any job to save for his dream house.

Lee Soogyeong is someone who can get whatever she likes. Her dad is a member of the Suzuna conglomerate who has businesses all over the world. She might be free-willed at heart but has one passion she never wants to get rid of – painting.

 

THEIR STORY:

 

“Minseok-ah, I heard of this part-time opening that only requires 4 hours at most but pays bucks!”

“Well, I still have free time in my hands so let me join in Kijun!”

“I was actually thinking of sending you alone, I don’t think I can do that job bro…”

“Why, what are we supposed to do anyway?”

“Be a painting subject!”

“Ehhhh…?”

 

MINSEOK’S POV:

My friend’s a chicken; it doesn’t necessarily mean that painting requires . I decided to close the shop early. It’s 8PM. At least it’s just a 10-minute walk away from here. I have to tidy things here in the coffee shop and leave.

Chairs – check! Tables – check! Dishes – all check! Just as I was about to turn off the espresso machine and take off my apron, a beautiful girl came in and caught my attention. The shop has been a good excuse for me to see pretty girls lounge and order lattés and iced coffees; everyday comes with a surprise guests that takes me out of breath. But this time, it’s different, she’s not “wordly” pretty, she has this fairy-like charm that is so cute. The hell with that part-time, this lady right here needs my service.

“Good evening Miss. What can I get for you?”

“Oops, are you already closed Mister?”

Mister??? “Hmmm, if you continue calling me Mister then I shall close now…”

“I’m sorry… *looks at my name plate* Kim Minseok-ssi, can I have one Mocha Frappuccino and 2 takeout orders of those glazed donuts. Thank you…”

 “Okay, anything else Miss…?” I hope she tells me her name, please…

“Soogyeong. Lee Soogyeong~”Her smile…. So pure.

 

SOOGYEONG’S POV:

It’s almost eight in the evening and I’m still on the road; my painting professor will definitely give me poor remarks on this one. Well, whose fault is it that this class is so late in the evening anyways?! Now I’m fidgety, I need my frappe! Great, here’s a nearby coffee shop. As I was parking my car, I kind of had a glimpse of the shop. The lights are open but I can see the chairs already atop the tables. I have to hurry, I don’t want to return back to that coffee shop up the road.

“Excuse me….”

“Good evening Miss. What can I get for you?”

“Oops, are you already closed Mister?” OMG! He looks so young but why did I say ‘Mister’ out of the blue…

“Hmmm, if you continue calling me Mister then I shall close now…”

“I’m sorry… *I have to see his name not to offend him again* Kim Minseok-ssi, can I have one Mocha Frappuccino and 2 takeout orders of those glazed donuts. Thank you…”

“Okay, anything else Miss…?” He’s kinda cute with that eye smile…

“Soogyeong. Lee Soogyeong~”And you’re Minseok.

 

AT THE SCREENING OFFICE…

We started walking towards the room and my classmates are already inside.

“Miss Lee, I would’ve ticked off if not for your father’s secretary who called in a little earlier…”

“Mr. Han called?”

“Yes. And apparently he told me that you had a dinner party at your house and you had to be there…”

“Ah y-yes! I can’t be out of my father’s sight so I was late for 5 minutes.” Thanks Mr. Han~

“I see. Let’s go to the showroom, two of the prospect models already signed up.”

 “Wow! That’s wonderful! I will finish this lesson in 2 hours.”

“Can you actually do that Ms. Lee?”

“If my inspired self shows and -–”

 

Minseok and Soogyeong’s eyes met. They can’t believe that they will actually see each other again.  The classes commenced and both of them became each other’s inspiration. He would’ve eventually focused on Soogyeong if not for the professor demanding him to face the other way. Soogyeong, on the other hand, just kept on smiling at the thought of seeing this cute guy again.

 

2 hours have passed and the students demanded a 15-minute break. Soogyeong decided to get some fresh air and flex her fingers. Just as she was stretching her arms to the air, someone at her back made a coughing noise.

 

Ehem… Ehem…

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Soogyeong started the conversation.

“I have no idea that you were heading this way too…”

“Me too… A while ago, I was just being served my frappuccino and now you’re my subject.”

“Funny right?” Minseok asked.

“Yeah… Small world…”

“It could also be the start of something great… Let me intr—”

“I’m Soogyeong… Lee Soogyeong…”

“And I’m Minseok… Kim Minseok…” he said as he stretched out his hand for a handshake.

 

Soogyeong shook his hands; he didn’t let go.

Minseok looked straight to her eyes; she blushed.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those Xiu Min lovers out there, this fic's for you~ My EXO-K bias is Suho and in EXO-M, it's Xiumin! He's so cute! HIs eyesmiles melt me! I hope you like this fic about him~ Please don't forget your comments! Thanks~~~

 

NEXT: 

FT ISLAND Choi Minhwan