[B1A4 Gong Chan Shik] – WILL YOU WAIT FOR ME, NOONA…

ABC (All Bias' Corner)

CHARACTERS:

Gong Chan 1st year College student; tutor of Kim Haera 

Kim Hana a graduating English major

 

Even in my sleep, all I can see are the dates of my deadlines. My professor’s giving me and my classmates a hard time with the literature criticism we need to submit as soon as possible. Mom’s busy in the kitchen, I can hear all the pots and pans – I want to help her, but I’m so dead tired! I tried to get up and start my day as my little sister, Haera, entered my room.

 

“Eonni, can I borrow your book I used for reference last night?”

“It’s there on my table. You have to get a perfect score in your exams later okay?”

“Ah~ Eonni… I… will try! See you in a bit. And breakfast is ready, get up now.”

“Eung~” I answered as I went out of my room and ate.

 

GONGCHAN’s POV:        

            Oh~ Noona’s awake already (Tries to neat out his clothes and sat straight). Good thing I am teaching Haera first thing in the morning, Hana Noona is so pretty even though she has just woke up! I hope she speaks with me today, just one word and I’ll be fine. Finding her in the campus is hard… Will I see her later?

 

“I’ll be going now Mom… Haera, fighting!”

“Thanks Eonni! All thanks to Gongchan oppa, he’s really good in Math.”

 

I know. I saw how he explained all those complicated stuff to Haera. I hate Math, that’s why I studied English. That boy must be super smart. But whenever I see him in the campus, he doesn’t seem all that bright; well… looks sure can be deceiving. 

 

“Ms. Kim, since we need information for the newsletter this month, I’ll be assigning you to work on an article about the Accounting Department,” said my Journalism adviser. I hope they cooperate well with all the interviews I’ll do. AH! Right! Accounting! Gongchan must be there! I might as well ask my sister about his number. Right!

 

"Haera...  Uhmmm...."

"Yes eonni?"

"Can I get Gongchan's number? I need to interview him."

"Okay, here..." said my sister and I held on her phone to copy Gongchan's number and off I went to my room.

 

TO: 09153888999156

Gongchan, it's Haera's sis, are u free tom? Need u.

 

TO: 09832142178587

Noona, what tym and where?

 

TO: 09153888999156

Is lunch okay? School cafeteria, red gate. See you. 

 

TO: 09832142178587

Ne~ arasseoyo... :-)

 

The next day...

Eh? Was he waiting for me? I though he would be a little late. Wrong presumption. Then I faintly smiled  as he saw me entering the cafeteria.

 

"Noona, you can sit here. Did you already have your lunch? If you want I can buy for you. My treat."

"No problem, I'll be the one treating since I have a favor to ask you."

"That I won't approve Noona.  I'll be right back..."

 

That kid! Well, if he insists. I dodn't know he'll be this demanding. Better get ready with my interview questions. As I was randomly taking out my notes, I accidentally toppled over Gonchan's notebooks. One of them flipped open and I was surprised at what I saw.

 

IFs...

If Hana noona will look at me, I'll cutely smile for her.

If Hana noona will tap my shoulder, I'll wor hard at what I do.

If Hana noona will ask me to tutor her with Math, I will not ask for a pay. 

If Hana noona will text me, I'll buy her a meal.

If Hana noona will call me by my name, I'll dance for her? (LOL)

If Hana noona will meet me outside school,  I will never be late, NEVER!

If Hana noona can only like me... then I'll wait...

 

I didn't know he's fond of me. Cute kid! As I was trying to flip a page of his notebook, I saw his presence from afar. I quickly shoved away his notebook and act as if I dodn't know. But I can't help but smile a bit, I think I'm likin g the fact that someone shows interest towards me.

 

"Noona... is this okay?"

"Yeah, I can eat anything... As long as it's called food!" 

"Noona, let's eat first."

"Gongchan-ah...." I said, then he suddenly straightened up and looked at me with a pair of beaming eyes.

"N..ne noona? What is it?"

"Thank you..."

"You're welcome noona.  Just tell me if you want desserts, I'll buy you anything you want."

"Gongchan.... You can stop calling me noona, if you want..." I suddenly blurted out.

"Hmmm? Sorry noona, I didn't hear you. What was it?"  Gonchan was half-listening to what I just said. Lucky!

"AH~ Nothing. Just eat..."

 

GONCHAN's POV:

I heard that right Hana... noona. I will try not to call you Noona anymore. As you wish...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello there! I'm here again, finally! Sorry to have keep you waiting for this one. I'm so busy recently so I hope you understand... ^^

This story right here is B1A4's Gongchan's love to a Noona (like me!) and how he listed down the IFs that Hana may do with him.

Cute and short, hope you still like this though! ^^

 

NEXT:

BEAST - Yoon Doojoon