[BOYFRIEND Shim Hyun Seong] – SECRETLY IN LOVE

ABC (All Bias' Corner)

CHARACTERS:

Shim Hyun Seong – the school delinquent.

Lee Min Seong – Class 3-A's achiever.

 

THEIR STORY:

 

"Hyun Seong did it again! Ah~ he never listens to any of us anymore even though we're his friends," said Min Woo.

"Spare me the realization, he's uncontrollable," Dong Hyun added.

"Were you guys talking about me?" Hyun Seong suddenly entered the room.

"Ya! Shim Hyun Seong! We all know you like fighting but does that do you any good?" Jeong Min asked

"AH!!! If you guys will only give me more lecture, then I'm out!" Hyun Seong said as he left the room.

 

It was a perfect spring late afternoon and Hyun Seong was on his way home. Yes, he might be punching random guys but not for a random reason. The guys he beat up today were actually bullying some students during break time. This scene made him lose his temper and attacked them. While walking he looked at the sunset. He stretched out his hand upwards and yawned a bit.  As he was returning his arms to his side, suddenly there was someone passing by and Hyun Seong accidentally hit that person's head. 

 

"Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do it, it was purely accident."

"No wonder kids at school named you a delinquent, your arms are randomly hitting people."

"I said it was an accident, it just so happened that you were passing by and I... Wait, do you know who I am?"

"Of course! Your Shim Hyun Seong of Class 3-C under Mr. Lim's supervision. You're the Shim Hyun Seong that beat up three guys this morning."

"And who are you?"

"You're next victim, Lee Min Seong. From Class 3-A. Hmmm... Wait, you already hit me so I'm already you're victim."

"I told you IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!"

"Fine, forgiven. But you have to treat me instead."

"What??? O-O-Okay!"

"I want those sweet potatoes."

"Wow! Are you a princess? Tch! Arasseo, you wait here Miss!"

 

MIN SEONG'S POV

I knew it, he still has this soft side. Will I succeed in making this guy stop being a rascal? Ah~ We'll see. For now, this is a good start. Looking from behind, he has his own charms too. Those broad shoulders, that height. Yah stop looking at his body or you might.... fall. I saw him this morning, the same way I see him everyday. I followed him but three guys caught his attemtion. I was wishing he could see me but he was attracted to fighting than to me. Hyun Seong, is that the way it would always be; fighting's more important than me?

 

"Here!"

"Thank you, Hyun Seong."

"No worries. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going home now. I hope the sweet potatoes compensate the damage I did."

"I already told you, you're forgiven."

"But just in case you'll spread rumors about me, let me have your number."

"I'm not that kind of person you think I am."

"I've heard same stuff before.... So...." Hyun Seong said as he scanned Min Seong's uniform and spotted a furry keychain hanging from her left pocket. He grabbed it and his guess was right, it was attached to her cell phone. He called his number to retrieve Min Seong's number and off he went.

 

HYUN SEONG'S POV

Why only sweet potatoes? I could have gone with her in a fancier restaurant. But I have to hold my feelings. Min Seong... If you only knew that right from the start, I've only had my eyes set on you. I always try to be nice but whenever I have the chance to talk to you, I'll see trouble and eventually I'll become the trouble itself. ...But just in case you'll spread rumors about me, let me have your number.... I can't imagine I could say that as my alibi. But it's alright, I have succeeded - I have her phone number now and I can contact her anytime I want. But... Ah~ why am I being nervous? Shim Hyun Seong, you beat a crap out of a lot of people but how come you're so weak in front of Min Seong? Why?

 

At home, Hyun Seong couldn't hide the happiness he was feeling. After eating dinner, he went straight to his room, grabbed his cell phone and browsed through his contacts list. LEE... MIN... SEONG... He wrote a message, ready to be sent but he checked it one more time. He gulped, wiped his temples for bits of sweat and momentari;y closed his eyes... then pressed the SEND MESSAGE button.

 

THEIR TEXT CONVERSATION

+008294668521

Min Seong, Hyun Seong here. Are you sure you're not spreading rumors that I accidentally hit you?

+008264844712

Oh~ Are you that worried? I haven't tried. BTW, saw what you did this morning. ;-)

+008294668521

This morning?  

+008264844712

Yes. I knew that you beat those nasty students because they were bullying Se Yeon.

+008294668521

Is she your friend? 

+008264844712

Yes, she's a classmate. She told me everything too. She wants to say thanks, so I'm letting you know.  :-)

+008294668521

 Thank you too...

+008264844712

Huh? Why? What for?

+008294668521

Ah! I mean, ah... thank you! Tell her, thank you's not enough. She has to treat me something. ^^

+008264844712

Oh~ Isn't that line familiar? XD

 

~DONE~

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yaaaay! Another chapter finished! I think I'll be leaving this one a cliff-hanger too. My one shots have this feel already~ kkk

In this chapter, BOYFRIEND's Hyun Seong is manly yet fragile right? I see him like that so I copied my imagination to the role in this story.

Hope you like it! ^^ 

 

 

NEXT:

 

Choi Daniel