[SHINEE Lee Jinki] - SEE YOU AFTER CLASS!

ABC (All Bias' Corner)

CHARACTERS:

Onew - the class' president

Kim Sunhee - the class' vice president

 

THEIR STORY:

First day of classes and Sunhee's the first one to arrive in her new classroom.

"So this is what it feels like to be in the senior year... It feels...."

"Nerve-wracking! Isn't it?" a voice suddenly appeared out of nowhere leaving Sunhee surprised and scared at the same time.

 

Sunhee has always been the achiever, always on top of her class. And now that it's her final year in highschool, she swore she'll make it the best for her before entering college. So it's no surprise that tardiness isn't in her vocabulary, it just so happen that it could be the same case with this guy figure suddenly surfacing at the first row, in the same classroom where she was.

 

"New here? I haven't seen your face last year..."

"Yes, I transferred from Seungri High School. Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Sunhee."

"I'm Lee Jinki but people call me Onew around here," he stretched out a hand and Sunhee was taken aback but still reached out for a handshake.

Sunhee suddenly felt butterflies in her stomach, probably by the interaction she had with such a handsome guy.

"Is it okay if I sit next to you Sunhee?"

"No!" Sunhee suddenly blurted, "Ah sorry, I mean yes, yes you can!" 

Onew just smirked and Sunhee swore she had taken a liking to the guy's eye smile.

 

Students started to come and few of them did high-fives with Onew and chatted with him for a bit only stopping when their homeroom teacher arrived. Sunhee was glad that their homeroom teacher was nice and was friendly towards the students.

"So as usual, we'll be voting for our class president and remember it's a bit stressful this year so even though we have Mr. or Ms. Class President, all of us should help each other, okay?" Mr. Shin reminded which all students responded affirmatively. "So shall we start?"

"I nominate Lee Jinki as Class President, Mr. Shin," Kim Jonghyun stated. Sunhee suddenly felt that Onew is the 'popular guy' around.

"So one vote for Lee Jinki, anyone else?"

A few seconds and the students remained silent; a landslide Sunhee thought .

"Oh, so Onew's the only nominee? Well, then, Lee Jinki, I put my trust on you to lead this class well."

"Ah.... *Onew scratching his head* Th-Thank you Sir."

"Alright so shall we go on with the Vice-President nominations," Mr. Shin continued.

There were a few students who raised their hands but Mr. Shin pointed back at Onew who was also raising his hand for a nomination.

"Errr... Would you have wanted a speech Onew?" Mr. Shin asked.

"No, Sir. I wanted to nominate someone as Vice President."

"Well, then..."

 

As he was about to stand up, Onew suddenly reached for Sunhee's hand, held it tight and motioned her to stand up as well. When both of them were standing up, Onew made Sunhee face the class by putting both of his hands over Sunhee's shoulders. Sunhee felt the blood rushed to her face not with the sudden nomination but with the sudden skinship that Onew made to her.

 

"I nominate Kim Sunhee to be MY vice president..." Onew firmly said, squeezing Sunhee's shoulders a little.

"And I take that as counted, Jinki. So how many of you are voting for Kim Sunhee?"

 

Onew gave winks to his friends a warning to some who were hesitating on voting. Sunhee cannot see this from her peripheral so she felt shy as her classmates all set eyes on her. But in the end, all of their classmates contributed a vote for Sunhee. Sunhee, on the other hand, couldn't believe it for herself. How can a transferee get full votes she thought. Another thought was lingering on her mind... MY vice president.

 

"And so I declare Lee Jinki as Class President and Kim Sunhee as Vice-President for this year's class officers."

 

Sunhee couldn't believe at how fast everything happened. From quietly coming first in class to the clapping and cheering of her new classmates, this year will surely make Sunhee more worked up. As she was in her thoughts, she suddenly felt something on her right hand. Onew secretly slipped a note that says...

 

'WELCOME, VICE-PRESIDENT! SEE YOU AFTER CLASS!'

 

 

 

- THE END -

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong! Here's my fluffy Onew fanfic for all of you guys~! I'm sorry to just update now.. But I promise to update the soonest ^^ Were you taken by surprise that this Onew fanfic wasn't rated? kkkk I wanted to give Onew a purer image for now (OH!) And I hope you still love this... See you in my next update! Please feel free to comment ^^

 

NEXT: 

SUPERJUNIOR - Cho Kyuhyun