Chapter 9 - Friends

NO LOVE
Chapter 9 - Friends
 
 
 
 
 
KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
I'm lying on my bed while staring on ceiling with my blank mind. A picture of Amber's smile flashes on my mind and I jerk. I deeply inhale and cover my eyes with my arm. Why? Why can't she get out of my mind? Damn it. I was disturbed in my thoughts when I heard the doorbell. I lazily stand up and check who is it. I push the red botton.
 
"HYUUUNNGGG!!!!" A screamed come out of the speaker. I flinch. Without even asking who the hell they are I know already who they are. I push the botton that will make the gate automaticaly open. In minute, there are 11 mischievous boys standing right next to me. I furrowed my eyes on them. Then Tao suddenly jump on me and hug me tight. Ugh. He's big. I push him away.
 
"What are you all doing here?" I asked. They smile then shrug and they went to the different part of the house like this is their own house. Feel at home eh? I shook my head and sigh. Suho approached me.
 
"Hey, how are you? Sorry, this is the only free time we have to visit you." He said. I smile bitterly and nod to him as if I'm saying 'it's ok'.
 
"Kris! Let's play X-box!" Luhan said cheerfuly then grab hands and dragged me to the playroom. I let him be. We played X-box and like always I win. The other boys joined us. Now, its like we're having a tournament. I laugh. They look like kids. It's fun to watch them. Kyungsoo and Kai are now playing while the others are up to a bet. They were so chaotic and noisy but still they are fun to watch. Well, thanks to them. They made me forget of Amber atleast for a minute. When they got sick of playing, they decided to watch a movie then Kyungsoo and Lay suggested to make the snacks. We are watching an action movie. I don't know the title but it's good. After the movie, we eat the snacks that Kyungsoo and Lay prepared. In our group they are the best cook.
 
"Yah! Guys! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Chen exclaimed. They all agreed. Why do I have bad feelings about this? After they finished their food. They moved the couches on the side and form a big circle on the middle. Seriously? I feel like I'm on a girl's slumber party. I sigh. I sit beside Suho. Chanyeol starts to spin the bottle and the lucky one is Luhan. He frowned while we laugh.
 
"Truth or Dare???" Sehun asked with a devilish smile on his face. Luhan pout.
 
"Dare." Luhan said unwillingly and stand up. A victorious smile flash on Sehun's face.
 
"Dress up like a girl!!!" Sehun said then laugh out loud. We joined him on his laughter while Luhan look devastated. He shook his head but Baekhyun and Xiumin grabbed his arms and dragged him to the corner. After a while...
 
"Are you ready to see our muse?" Baekhyun announced. We nod while trying not to laugh. They both step aside revealing a cute little girl. She's the girl version of Luhan. We are all fascinated at the same time shocked. All our eyes widened with our jaws dropped. I blink.
 
"YAH! Don't look at me like that! I'm Luhan and I'm still manly!" He exclaimed then we laugh. Seriously, he really look like a girl. The game continues and luckily the bottle won't point at me. I really can't stop laughing with all the pranks that they are doing. Chanyeol with messy make up, Kai singing the high notes, Chen doing a y dance and Suho with flour all over his body. Lay starts to spin the bottle again. Everyone is anticipating who it will point then it suddenly stop on mine. I gasps. I shook my head.
 
"No one is excused!" Tao said. I frowned. I suddenly feel nervous. I don't trust their palyful minds.
 
"Take of your shirt!" Kyungsoo suddenly exclaimed. My eyes widened. Then I saw Suho holding a black pentlepen. Oh no.
 
"Do you want us to take your shirt off?" Lay said mischeivously. I shook my head again and with frustrated looks I take it off.
 
"Now, what?" I said sarcasticaly. Suho and Chanyeol move towards me while holding the pen.
 
"We're gonna draw some stuffs on your body." Chanyeol said then laugh.
 
"It's payback time!" Suho said. I step back but Sehun pushed me. Now I know how it feels like how to be bullied. They starts to draw.some nonsense things on my body. I frowned while they are laughing. Now I know what Luhan feels. When they are done. They get back to their sits and start the game again. They are my stress reliever though. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I excused myself then stand up and answer it.
 
"Hello? Who's this?" I asked. I heard a sob on the other line. I furrowed my eyebrow.
 
"Kris..." It's Amber with hoarse voice. I deeply inhale and feel worried about her.
 
"What's wrong? What happened? Are you cryin?" I asked worriedly. I heard her sniff. She fake laugh.
 
"I'm ok. Ugh. Are you free today? Can we meet?" She asked. Maybe she needs me but I look at my friends and hesitate.
 
"No, I'm free today. Let's meet." I unknowingly said. What am I doing?
 
"Great. Same time same place." She said then hang up the phone. I sigh. I should meet her. I poked Suho and whisper him that I have to go somewhere. He smile and that I don't have to worry because they umderstand. Aww. That's why I love them.