Chapter 14 - Request

NO LOVE
Chapter 14 - Request
 
 
 
 
 
KRIS WU'S POINT OF VIEW
 
I don't know what's reason why she's crying but I just hug her tightly. She keeps on crying and seeing her like this breaks my heart. She moves away but she keeps on sobbing.
 
"What happened? Tell me." I said as I wipe her tears. She deeply inhale and let out sigh.
 
"I saw them..." she mumble while looking down.
 
"What? You saw who?" I asked, confused on what she's saying. She brush her fingers on her hair and look at me directly into my eyes.
 
"You're right. Key is cheating on me." She said with pain and anger on her voice. I gasp. I never expect this. Well, a part of me was rejoicing that Amber caught Key but somehow I feel bad for her.
 
"How?" I asked. She look at me blankly.
 
"I was on my way home when I decided to visit Key then there I saw them..." she said with bitterness. I can't say anything. Words escape from me. All that I can do is hug her and made her feel that I'm always here beside her.
 
"Where did I go wrong?What did I do to him to cheat on me?! What?! Tell me!! Does my love was not enough for him?!" She said almost screaming. I just stood there and remain silent. She needs to let out. I really want to kill that guy right now but Amber needs me. Maybe I can deal with him later.
 
"I love him. I LOVED him but why did he do this to me?" She said then cry again. Argh. I really hate to see her like this. I hold her hand. She look at me confused. Using my free hand I wipe her tears again.
 
"I hate seeing you cry. You know that? So, let me make you feel happy. Arasso?" I said then smile. She smile weakly and nod. I grin. I tug her to the nearest ice cream house. I order a banana split and a gallon of chocolate ice cream. Her eyes widened.
 
"Who's gonna eat this? Isn't too much?" She asked. I shook my head and smile at her.
 
"You. Ice creams are an excellent stress relievers. Try it." I said then fed her. A small smile form on her lips.
 
"Hmm. Not bad." She said then eat again. She continue eating it until 1/4 of it left. She lean back.
 
"Okay. That's enough. I'm really full but you're right again, my mood lightens a bit." She said then smile. I snickered then smirk.
 
"Told you. Let's go. I'm not done yet." I said then hold her hand and tug her again with me. I brought her to the city's planetarium. Good thing it's still open.
 
"What are we doing here?" She asks. I just smile at her and bring her to where the fake constellations are. It looks like a cinema but the only difference is we are watching the stars.
 
"Since, its too cloudy outside and we can't see clearly the real stars. I brought you here. Stars can also help ease your pain. Look." I explain. She smile then look at the screen. I stare at her for a minute then I also look at the screen. It was indeed beautiful. I suddenly feel her head on my shoulder. I shift to make her more comfortable. We stay like that until the show finish.
 
"Thank you. It really help me." She mumble and smile but slowly fades. I guess she's still not ok. Hmm. I have an idea.
 
"Don't thank me yet. I'm not done." I said then drag to my house.
 
"What are we going to do here?" She ask. I shrug and led her to the rooftop.
 
"Wait here." I said then left her to get my things. I hurried and come back to her. She look at me confuse.
 
"What's with the guitar?" She ask again. I smile and starts to strum.
 
Don’t hesitate another minute please take away my heart… Yes, the sharper the better, the night that even the moon has closed her eyes… If it were any other man, if it were a single verse taken from a comedy… Burn all the scars you’ve exchanged for that love… Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes… Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened… You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known… So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you …
 
I sing and look directly to her eyes. Let the unspoken words of mine be heard through this song. I walk towards her. Her tears starts to flow again. I shook my head and continue.
 
Exchanging only our separate fates that lead to one another… As inevitable as it seemed that we’d miss, I know we loved just as much… When you smile, sun shines A brilliance… you can’t fit into a framework of language… The waves crash my heart and crumble down oh… Baby don’t cry tonight a night plagued by violent storms(Ooh As if the sky will fall)… Baby don’t cry tonight It’s slightly befitting… To let you go at a moment that shines more brilliantly than tears like this… So Baby don’t cry cry My love will be remembered… Above the dark shade of pain, at the doorsteps of farewell… Even if I take a brutal fall, I can manage if it were for you… Uh, Instead I’ll give myself to you who don’t know me… Don’t cry, give me chilling laughter instead of hot tears Baby…
 
Please stop crying and smile again. I will always be here for you. She wipe her tears and listen to me. I smile again.
 
Say no more (baby)…no more (don’t cry)… Please don’t hesitate at the moment you’ll become foam… Say no more (baby)…no more (don’t cry)… So you can remain as a shining person, burn me with that dagger instead… The moonbeam that brims up in your eyes… This night that silently overflows with pain… Baby don’t cry tonight after the darkness passes… Baby don’t cry tonight it’ll become as if it never happened… You’re not the one to disappear into foam, something you never should’ve known… So Baby don’t cry cry my love will protect you… The early sunlight comes down… A blinding force that reminds me of you comes down… At last my eyes that lost their way Cry cry cry…
 
As the I finish singing, she immediately hug me and weep. Using my free hand I caress.her back.
 
"Hush...I sing for you stop crying but you're still crying." I whisper. She tried to stop and look at me. My heart starts to beat faster. Seeing her this close to me makes my heart go wild.
 
"I can't. It really hurts but thanks to you. I feel better." She said then smile again. I shook my head and grin.
 
"No problem. Anything for you." I said. She suddenly look serious. I furrowed my eyebrows.
 
"Can I have a request?" She said and pull away from the hug. I nod.
 
"What is it?" I ask. She look directly to me.
 
"Help me forget him. Help me move on." She said firmly. I step back and nod slowly. Of course! Even though you don't ask I will do it...