Whre's Hae?

It's me or him?

Eunhyuk POV

Where the hell that fish is? I can’t find him anywhere in the dorm. I already tried to call him, but he didn’t answer. Lee Donghae,, Where are you?? You are driving me crazy here. Never thought before that the fish can drive me nuts. It’s already one hour since we arrived in the dorm after we did some rehearsal, but that fish still didn’t show up yet. I thought that he played with the maknae (that idea somehow made me want to kick anything in front of me including Ddangkoma), but now that I watch the maknae oh so adsorbed in to his game, sometime cursing and yelling, I am sure that the fish is not with him, if he is, I would definitely see him, would I?

Wait, since when anyway that fish disappear. I don’t remember that he went home with us, because Teuky hyung was seating beside me in the van, not him. It’s mean the fish wasn’t with us. So he maybe still in the company building, but what he’s doing?  Why doesn’t he answer my call???? Or did something bad happen to hin?? NO no…

“Hya monkey, stop that! You’ve been patrolling here and there, in the 15 minutes. You disturbed my concentration here, I need to save our world from the alien attack” The maknae, the brat Cho Kyuhyun now yelling at me. Great, seems the maknae now become ruder and ruder day by day. I wonder, are all maknae in other group rude toward their hyung? Or is it just our maknae?

I kicked his for calling me monkey and yelling at me. He glared at me as he rubbed his .

“I am worried.” I uttered as I seat in the couch. Kyuhyun paused his game and paid attention to me.

“Hweyo?”

Should I tell him?

“Donghae didn’t come home yet.” I answered shortly

“What? You must be kidding hyung. Didn’t he come home with us?” Now the maknae looking at me like I am infected some mental disease. But yes I am practically..blame Donghae for that.

“Well, if you wasn’t too busy plying your PSP, you would notice that Hae didn’t come home with us. I glared back at him. Now he seems thinking

“Where is he know?” he asked

“Don’t ask me, I don’t know.”

“Well, maybe he’s just playing somewhere. You worry too much.”

“Of course I am worry, I am his BEST FRIEND” I emphasized in word best friend. Kyuhyun widening his eyes upon hearing my words

“Well, I am his favorite dongsaeng, and he’s my favorite hyung as well, but it doesn’t mean that I should address him like a baby, for my game’s sake hyung, he is a big boy. Stop worrying too much.” He even rolled his eyes when he talked.

“Well I can’t help he is my best friend and I love him, of course I don’t want something bad happen to him.”

“Are you saying that I don’t love him because I don’t worry hyung.”

“ You are saying, not me.”

“For your information hyung, I do love him and I don’t want something happen to him as well.” Kyuhyun folded his arm in his chest. So now he’s confessing that he loves my Hae? And I did confess too? God, I must be really crazy, why did I start the quarrel for the first place anyway?

“Hyuky…Kyu… what’s wrong.” A voice, very familiar voice which I eager to hear for the last hour come from the outside. I turned my head to the source of the voice, and I found Donghae smiled so innocent toward us like he did nothing to me, well actually he didn’t make me worry and propose of course, but still that smile annoyed the hell out of me. Didn’t he know, I fought with Kyuhyun because of him? and now I start feeling guilty for accusing Kyuhyun for nothing.

“Hya, Donghae where do you come from?” I snapped at him, he just look at me, curiosity plastered in his eyes, maybe he wondering why I yell at him all of sudden.

“Hyung, where do you come from?” Kyuhyun repeated my question with the lower tone

“I played to Shinee dorm.” He answer shortly

“What?”

“Yes, I met Minho earlier in the company, and he told me that he just rearranged his room and he wanted me to come with him to see it.”

Minho? Of course Donghae will agree to his demand, they’re Haeho after all. Aish stupid Hykjae, why did I forget about Minho? Minho is close to Donghae. Way much too close. Minho always clings to Donghae whenever he got the chance. And I remember , Minho even seated in Donghae’s lap once in Dream team recording. For God’s sake,  Why would he do that? There were so many chairs, but he chosen my Donghae’s lap to seat instead of the chairs? I should warn him to stay away from my Hae next time.

“And you didn’t bother to tell us? And answer my call”

“Ah, that.. sorry Hyuky, I left my phone in my car.” He approached me in attempt to touch me, but I walked backward to avoid him. I don’t know why, but I was still angry.

“Hyuky, are you mad?” He said innocently. I just glared at him and walked to the kitchen, guess I need some strawberry milk to reduce my anger.

 

Heechul POV

What an interesting scene. Kekkeke Kyuhyun and Hyukjae fought because of fishy dongsaeng of mine. I’ve sensed that there must be something fishy between them three, like triangle love for instance. But the fighting confirmed it. I guess my days will be interesting from now on since I will get some free entertaining. No, no it’s not that I enjoy my members fight, but seriously it’s interesting if you don’t get my point.

I seated calmly in the couch during the fighting, and they seems didn’t realize my presence anyway. So I just enjoyed the scene in front of me. And now Donghae is following Hyukjae to the kitchen, and Kyuhyun is following Donghae, so you know the next? Yup I am following them to the kitchen too. Now they all gather around the table while Ryowook is cooking something. I take a seat beside Hyukjae.

“Ryowook, cook something for me I am hungry.” I ordered him.

“Ne, hyung, I will cook ramen for you.” Ryowook being obedient dongsaeng as always.

“For me too, wooky.” Donghae added cutely

“Ne.”  again, Ryowook just being obedient

“Me too.” Now  is Hyukjae’s voice. He can’t hide his sulking tone.

“Me too, Wooky.” and now the maknae added? Gosh what’s wrong with them? Even though I am well known as a cruel hyung, but I am not that cruel to order my little dongsaeng cook for four persons. It’s only me who can order him.

“Hya, what’s wrong with you guys? You can’t order Ryowook to cook for you just like that. You go cook by your selves if you are hungry.” I snapped at him.

“But hyung, you order him too, and wooky doesn’t mind either, right wooky?” Donghae now tuning his head to the pouting Ryowook. I glared at Donghae. Since when he dare to argue with me.

“Hya, don’t argue with me, you fish or I will cook you.”

“It’s okay, hyung, I will cook ramen for us.” Ryowook tried to defend Donghae. Aish this kid, trying to defend Donghae while I am defending him?

“NO! you just need cook for me, let them starving.” I said in final tone, Ryowook just nodded. Kekkeke no one can disprove Kim Heechul.

“It’s okay Donghae hyung, I will cook for you.” Kyuhyun stood up from his seat.

WOW it’s a rare occasion. We talk about Cho Kyuhun here.  There’s no way he cook for his own self, but now he’s offering to cook for Donghae? My my my…. This is interesting. I chuckled in amusement.

“What’s wrong hyung?” now the maknae daring to ask me huh?

“Nothing, you go cook for your fishy hyung.” I made gesture with my hand to let him cook. Hyukjae is looked more annoyed than before.

“But I don’t want to eat Kyu’s cook.” the fish whining childishly, still looking at Ryowook with his puppy eyes. That made Kyuhyun look at him in shock and Hyukjae smiled a little (yes, just a little, after that he tried to hide his smile). He seems happy with the idea that Donghae rejected Kyu’s favor.

“Hweyo hyung? I being nice here.” Kyuhyun demanded

“I’m not sure that your cook is eatable, I don’t want you poison me.” Donghae replied innocently which made I bursted in laugh

“Hya hyung, you are being overboard here, of course my cook is save.” Kyuhyun being persistent

“Nah, I prefer Wooky’s cook.” Donghae said in final tone. Kyuhyun just drop his shoulder in disappointing.

“Ya Kyu, do you want cook that much? Then cook for me.” The monkey

“Hell no!” Kyuhyun uttered softly but loud enough for me to hear,

“Mworaguyo? Hya..” the monkey was trailed off when Leeteuk come to the kitchen and asked us to go to the leaving room.

“Manager hyung is here guys, he has something to say.” Leeteuk uttered shortly. Automatically the dongsaengs of mine followed him, expect Ryewook who busy place the ramen in a bowl and gave it to me before he left too.

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

I am so happy, yes I am. You know why guys? Well it has something to do with what Manager hyung announced earlier. Yup it’s about KRY concert in Taiwan. You know why I love KRY concert that much??? Kekekkekekke because Hyukjae hyung won’t come with us, so there will be eunhae moment no more. Yes Eunhae shipper, you hear right. There’s no Eunhae moment in KRY concert, there will be just Kyuhae moment here. Oh my dear starcraft, I am so happy. You know I always jealous toward Eunhae in Super show, but now that it will just me and Hae hyung (of course Yesung, Wooky and Minnie too) guess no need to be jealous. And you know what makes me happier? Manager hyung told us that began from tomorrow Suju KRYDS must do the rehearsal everyday… kekekke it’s mean I will spend the time with Hae hyung more than Hyukjae hyung.

“Why do you smile like an idiot, Kyu?” Minni hyung glanced at me specious. Eh? Did I just smile unconsciously? Well don’t blame me, people can be stupid sometime right? But there’s no way the genius maknae Cho Kyuhyun be stupid. Aish this bunny..

“I just smile hyung, and no like an idiot.” I snapped.

“Yes, you are.” He insisted. I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever you say bunny.” I stick my tongue to him; he glared at me before kick my legs. Awww that’s hurt. I hissed in pain. Why people love to kick me?

“Minni..”

“That’s for calling me bunny you rascal.” Then Minni hyung left. I took quick glance at Hyukjae hyung, and hiss expression undeniable pissed off.

 

=========================================================================

A/N: Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhh mian every body for the super late update XD I am busy lately with my graduating preparation. Can you believe it, finally I am graduated from my study??  Again thanks so much for those whose supporting my failed fics. I will update it as soon as possible. Please do comment and subscribe.. it motivates me to write ^o^

 

Comment reply:

ryuuta92: yes, Hae is so lucky but he’s just so clueless kekekkeke

dolphinqueenKya: me too, Kyuhae is my 2nd OTP after eunhae…. Kekkeke just wait…