HEAD ACHE

It's me or him?

EUNHYUK POV

 

Kyuhyun is really sick, the brat indeed has a fever. His has black shadow under his eyes. His face is pale, and his eyes are so red, it’s like that he has not sleep for all night long.

Now everybody gathered around Kyuhyun’s bed, checking his condition to verify Donghae’s dramatic announcement earlier. 

“Kyu, are you ok?” Eteuk hyung asked softly. His palm in Kyu’s forehead.

“Just little bit dizzy hyung.” He answered weakly, his voice is hoarse.

“Do you want something?” the leader asked again. Kyuhyun just shake his head.

“Oke, I think you need to rest, no need to go for rehearsal today.” Eteuk hyung suggested wisely. “Ummm any of you have free schedule today, you know you can stay here to accompany Kyuhyun?” Eteuk hyung’s eyes wondered around us.

“KRY, Sungmin , and Donghae hyung has rehearsal.” Wooky answered, his eyes still in Kyuhyun. He seems so worried.

Eteuk hyung just nodded. He seems thinking hard now. Of course he is. With KRYDS has rehearsal, I, Shindong, and him have variety show recording, and without telling me we all know that Heechul hyung has schedule too.

“It’s okay hyung, I can stay here alone.” Kyuhyun muttered softly.

“No, there must be someone here to company you.” Eteuk hyung insisted.

“I will company him.” It didn’t surprise me when I heard Donghae volunteered his self again. Well it’s not secret that he cares about the maknae a lot.

“But you have rehearsal.” I tried to remind him; well actually I tried to prevent him to be the one who will be with Kyuhyun here. C’mon, why it must be him, we have 9 members left here, why don’t let Sungmin hyung do the job?

“It’s ok Hyuk, I have just little part in KRY concert after all, and I think I memorized the lyrics already.” He assured me.

Memorized my , I won’t buy that. We all know that it’s Donghae who always forget the lyric.

“It’s decided then, Donghae will stay here.” The leader announced. Everybody left after telling Kyuhyun to rest and wish him to get better, but I still stand in my place. Staring at Kyuhyun speciously, does he do it intentionally? Did he get sick on propose so he can stay with Donghae all day long? Just two of them? Is that even make a sense? I know the idea of Kyuhyun get sick on propose is a bit no sense, but I can’t help it. For God’s sake…. Aish…I think I am too jealous right now.

“Hyuk, what are you doing over there? Let’s go!” Eteuk hyung called me impatiently. I have no choice except following him.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

You wonder why suddenly I got sick right? Kekkekeke of course you are. Hey, but I really get sick here, I can’t fake my fever, I can’t manipulate my body you know. But yeah I got sick on propose. I bet you really really curious how could that happen. Well it just I know my body too well. And I know that my body is a bit fragile too, you know. After the car incident in 2007 my body became fragile, I am easily got sick, and I know the condition that will get me sick too.

So last night I didn’t sleep at all. I mean ALL NIGHT LONG. Instead, I played my game; do I have to tell you that I won many times? Of course I did. So since I lack of sleep due to my activity, I got fever. Yes I always get fever every time I lack of sleep or too tired. That’s why the hyungs always forbid me to so too many activities. You must think that I am stupid for doing these things now huh? Yeah, I think so too, acting fool like that is not soooooooo Cho Kyuhyun. Pabbo Donghae hyung must has infected me a lot, and now he made me do these stupid things. Yes I do this to get his attention. Poor me.

“Kyuhyun-ah.. here is your milk.” Hae hyung handed me a glass of strawberry milk. I must control myself from rolling my eyes. Does he just got amnesia or what? Since when I, the great Cho Kyuhyun drink strawberry milk huh? Strawberry milk is his monkey who claimed his self as the world anchovy ‘s drink, tsk.

“I don’t want it hyung.” I whined

“Why?” Hae hyung demanded before placing the milk in the table beside my bed. He then sat in my bed.

“I don’t like it.”

“But it’s sweet and it’s good for your health” he insisted.

“No!” I snapped

“All right, now what do you want?” his voice was soften. Maybe he just didn’t want to argue with the sick boy

“I don’t want to anything” just you being here

And I don’t know why the last phrase wouldn’t come out from my stupid mount.  Here I tried to make Donghae hyung stay with me but I just messed it up by snapped at him. Good job Cho Kyuhyun.

“Do you want me to leave so you can get your rest?” he asked hesitantly

“No!!” I was almost yell. he frowned upon my reaction.

“Just stay here hyung” finally I managed to say it

“Oke.” He then sat on my bed facing me

“Kyu, from your condition I know you’re exhausted and lack of sleep.” He began the talking. I just stared at him curiously. What’s he talking about?

“Our schedule is pretty tight, so why don’t just use your free time to rest instead of playing the game?”

What? Did he know that I played my game last night?

“I don’t hyung” I tried to defense myself, my voice was convincing enough

“Nah, you indeed played your game last night.”

“And how did you know hyung?” I challenged him

“I just know you so well.” His statement made me speechless. Did he really mean it?

“I know you’ll get sick when you’re too tired. You were fine yesterday but suddenly you sick this morning. So there must be something you did last night, and game is the only answer” he explained it like a genius detective. WOA since when Donghae hyung become smart? I am just kidding okay? Donghae hyung biased over there, no need to kill me.

“Yes, I played my game last night.” I decided to be honest. He then smiled oh so sweetly toward me, the smile that I love the most, you know when his eyes smile with him too.

“And why did you do that?” he asked me like a real hyung, not that he never been one

“I just wanted to.” I shrugged off

“Don’t do that next time okay, you will mess up our schedule, you know you are our main vocal.”

“I am lead dancer too, I am dancingKyu.” I stated, pouting

“Yes, you are” he chuckled

“Now what I should I do so that you will sleep. You really need a rest you know.”

“But I don’t want to sleep.” I argued

“But you have to” his voice was full of hyung’s authority . I don’t know that he can act like mature hyung too since he always act childishly and whining.

“Sing for me.” I pleaded

“Eh, Kyu, you know you have better voice than mine, so if I sing for you it will be embarrassing.” he sounds so insecure. But why would he? He has beautiful voice too even not as strong as mine, but his voice IS beautiful in its own way. His voice is so soft and sweet like a honey it can make everyone melt

“No hyung, I love your voice.”

“Really? So far I know you only love your own voice.” He teased me

“Huh? Where you get that from?”

“You always blabbering that you have best voice in Super Junior, not in just Super Junior but Kpop.” He continue the teasing

“No, I love yours too, but my voice is best, that’s fact.” I grinned “Now, will you sing for me?” I pleaded again. He then began sing his favorite song, my everything. Hahha this hyung’s English is creepy. And I don’t know if it’s because his voice or I am really tired but slowly I begun drown to sleep.

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

I went home after a couple of hours of recording. Damn it, it’s exhausting. Early in the recording Eteuk hyung sent me a death glare since I always whined about going home. When he questioned the reason of my unusual behave, I told him that I want to rest. But that just a half true. The main reason I wanted to go home so badly is because I want to see Donghae. I want to know what he’s doing with the evil Cho Kyuhyun.

I slowed down my step when I pass Kyuhyun’s room. The door is opened, so I peeked inside, and what I saw is not pleasing for me. It irritated me in fact. There, I saw Hae read some story book for kyuhyun (I don’t know where he got that book) like a mom tell bed time story for her child. Aish that’s bastard always acting like a baby whenever he got sick, I understand his behavior before when he became so spoiled when he got sick. But this is too much, WAY TOO MUCH. How come he asked Donghae, my lee Donghae to act like a mom.

I left Kyuhyun’s room and heade to kitchen before jealousy kill me. I took a glass of  orange juice in the refrigerator and drunk it in one gulp, trying to calm myself. And it did the trick. But when the calmness come, I become sad. I don’t feel angry like before but feel sad. Just thinking of Donghae and kyuhyun can give me a head ache. I scare that Donghae love Kyuhyun more than he loves me. I know he has no romantic feeling toward me, when I say “love” I know it just some kind of friendship love, and I can only hold on to that for now.

I sat down in the couch and message my temple when Donghae voice was heard

“Oh, Hyuk you come home already” he smiled at me and sat down beside me, I couldn’t find any courage to look at him especially when he smile so sweetly like. I just scare that I lose control of myself. I scare that I will confess my love to him and beg him to love me back. And I don’t want to do that, not before I know that Donghae love me back.

“Hyuk?” he sake my shoulder asking my attention. This boy is sure attention .

“Why?” I asked lazily

“You’re not listening.” He demanded like a kid

“Sorry, just tired.” And I headed to my room.

 

ההה

 

ETEUK POV

What’s wrong with Lee hyukjae actually? Early in the recording time he insisted to go home, and now in the dorm he suddenly become so gloomy. Is he that tired?

“Hyukjae?” I tried to knock his door, but no answer, he must be sleep. I then go back to my own dorm to rest as well. Today my schedule was fully packaged and I just have two hours to rest so I must use it wisely. But when I reached my room I know I won’t get my rest, why? Because Lee Donghae is there. Gezzz what a lucky. I know he is my roommate. But trust me when I say it’s hard to sleep when Lee Donghae is around unless he decided to sleep as well. He always acts stupid you know, to keep me wake when he can’t sleep.

“Hyung.” He called me excitedly. I know he’s up to something

“What is it Donghae?”

“What? I just greet you and you eyed me like I disturbing you?” he pouting. I don’t why girls find his pout is cute when I find it annoying

“Cut that, what do you want? I know you want something from me. Just spill it out so I will get my rest.” I ordered him as I placed my bag in my bed

“Hyung, do you notice Hyukjae today? He’s acting weird.”

Eh? This kid notice too?

“He just tired Hae-ah.. give him some time to rest. Don’t always bother him.”

“I don’t” he’s defending like always he did. But I know better. “Hyung, he won’t talk to me.” He whined

“What do you mean?”

“I greeted him, but he was just silent, I asked him questions but he just silent and left me”

“I think he just tired Hae.” But was he too tired to even talk to his best friend? I don’t think so.

“If you really that curious..” I tried to speak but that fish cut me before I can continue

“I am not just curious hyung, I am bothered by the fact that he doesn’t talk to me.” The fish exclaimed.

“okay, if you are really that bothered why don’t you just go find the reason?”

“How?” I can’t believe that my dongsaeng is that stupid.

“Ask him Donghae.” I glare at him.

“Oh.. right.” He muttered like never thought of the idea before. “Oke then, I’ll be going. Enjoy your rest hyung.” He then left

Yes, I indeed better enjoy my rest

 

=============================================================================================

AN: hello every one surprise here XD.. Ah I know what you thinking right now “Finally it’s updating, I thought she stopped this fic”

Actually I wanted to post the update few days ago, but then I heart that Donghae my first bias is joining WGM. That’s killing me you know.. I don’t want him to join WGM uless with hyukjae XD, and yes I am big Eunhae shipper but that doesn’t mean I will make Donghae will end up with hyuk in this fic.

Anyway enjoy the update every one. Hope you likeit. Still sorry for grammatical error and  error typing. I am lousy typer… and I don’t know why it’s turn in to serious mood when it come to hyukjae’s POV XD

And I must say it I am truly happy with our boys wining in GDA they won 4 awards and get the most precious award in GDA …. It’s because ELF are united to help them thanks for elf who kept on voting and supporting our boys . SUPER JUNIOR deserve it. And the last. SUPER JUNIOR IS THE LAST MAN STANDING!!

 

Comment reply:

gitonk : Ah.. I can’t believe I have stalker kekkek.. sorry for the super late update dear,, and enjoy

EunHaeKPOPGirl : thanks so much for your wonderful comment JHyuky just scare that if he tell hae his feeling and hae doesn’t feel the same, it will affect their friendship

eunhaelovers : don’t be too confuse kkekekke they’re both  adorable

Anji_WantsTwiNKies : yes, kyu is sick….kekkeke with his own way… I don’t have to hurt Kyu too.. but there’s no way I will separate eunhae (I donno how many times I said this XD)

sujudbsklover: can’t promise you anything yet XD